Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website for Steve: total revenue total expenditures rank in nation.

+4
Floyd Robertson
MiamiSpartan
Nordic
DWags
8 posters

Go down

Website for Steve:  total revenue total expenditures rank in nation.  Empty Website for Steve: total revenue total expenditures rank in nation.

Post by DWags 2019-10-28, 20:11

MSU top 15 in both. But 5th in big ten. Can you guess the four ahead of us without looking?

https://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/finances
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Website for Steve:  total revenue total expenditures rank in nation.  Empty Re: Website for Steve: total revenue total expenditures rank in nation.

Post by Nordic 2019-10-28, 20:21

OSU
Mich
PSU
Mary???
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Website for Steve:  total revenue total expenditures rank in nation.  Empty Re: Website for Steve: total revenue total expenditures rank in nation.

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-10-28, 20:27

Nordic wrote:OSU
Mich
PSU
Mary???
Nebraska would be my guess as the 4th.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-10-28, 20:29

Mich
PSU
Mary???

Wisconsin.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-10-28, 20:30

Coincidentally might be our four losses.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-10-28, 20:34

DWags wrote:MSU top 15 in both. But 5th in big ten. Can you guess the four ahead of us without looking?

So this is the athletic department's as a whole, right? Would be interesting to see how it changes if it were broken down to football only, or a percentage of the total that is football, basketball, etc.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-10-28, 20:41

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Mich
PSU
Mary???
Nebraska would be my guess as the 4th.

That was mine, too. I was shocked when I peeked behind the curtain.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-10-28, 21:44

MiamiSpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:MSU top 15 in both. But 5th in big ten.  Can you guess the four ahead of us without looking?

So this is the athletic department's as a whole, right?  Would be interesting to see how it changes if it were broken down to football only, or a percentage of the total that is football, basketball, etc.  

https://ope.ed.gov/athletics/#/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2019-10-28, 22:59

!0 SEC in the Top 25
9 Big Ten in the Top 25

Wonder why the ACC and PAC 12 are concerned?

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-10-29, 00:58

The things we do for Steve around here. It’s like Steveland, or the Nation of Steve. He is the sun and we are his planets.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-10-29, 04:42

MiamiSpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:MSU top 15 in both. But 5th in big ten. Can you guess the four ahead of us without looking?

So this is the athletic department's as a whole, right? Would be interesting to see how it changes if it were broken down to football only, or a percentage of the total that is football, basketball, etc.

I’m going to assume with few exceptions it’s men’s basketball and football that are revenue producers. I’m thinking hockey at Minnesota or baseball at LSU and some SEC schools move the needle but all other places it’s very little. To get the breakdown of expenditures you could go to individual schools. Most public schools have it in a website. But I’d guess if the sport brings it in they get the lions share after what’s deemed fair and equitable after title IX.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-10-29, 08:03

UofM
OSU
PSU
Nebraska?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-10-29, 08:04

DWags wrote:
Mich
PSU
Mary???

Wisconsin.

Damn, I almost put them but I guessed Nebraska’s football gave them the edge.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-10-29, 08:08

tGreenWay wrote:The things we do for Steve around here. It’s like Steveland, or the Nation of Steve. He is the sun and we are his planets.

Heh. Look I just make points that make you think. I just believe we need a product that matches our revenue. Spartan fans spend good money. Get us a team that finish around the top 15. I will watch.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down