Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm dedicating this thread to Steve. All Things Steve.

+2
tGreenWay
Motown Spartan
6 posters

Go down

I'm dedicating this thread to Steve. All Things Steve. Empty I'm dedicating this thread to Steve. All Things Steve.

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-11-08, 10:02

Keep your drama out of the Pick Em threads so we don't have to wade through your middle school girl bullshit!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron, MiamiSpartan, The Pantry, NigelUno, Other Teams Pursuing That, tGreenWay, steveschneider and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

I'm dedicating this thread to Steve. All Things Steve. Empty Re: I'm dedicating this thread to Steve. All Things Steve.

Post by tGreenWay 2021-11-09, 17:30

Bump
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

I'm dedicating this thread to Steve. All Things Steve. Empty Re: I'm dedicating this thread to Steve. All Things Steve.

Post by tGreenWay 2021-11-09, 17:38

Dead-on description of our village idiot, Steve Schneider:

From Meriam-Webster:
Popinjay
pop·​in·​jay | \ ˈpä-pən-ˌjā  \
Definition of popinjay
a strutting supercilious person

And from Dictionary.com
popinjay
[ pop-in-jey ]

a person given to vain, pretentious displays and empty chatter; coxcomb; fop.

That second definition especially describes you perfectly. I'm dedicating this thread to Steve. All Things Steve. 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-11-09, 18:00

I'm dedicating this thread to Steve. All Things Steve. Faint-drama
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-11-09, 18:20

supercilious

Did you know before it was the University of Michigan it was named Supercillious College?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-11-09, 18:25

I'm dedicating this thread to Steve. All Things Steve. 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5actowd0r339ov01hf30iz3kh9q24zm2kpfzbrkja&rid=200
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-11-09, 18:37

Turtleneck wrote:
supercilious

Did you know before it was the University of Michigan it was named Supercillious College?

Please, Turtleneck, this thread is about all things Steve. He craves the attention. Do your best to keep your focus and posted content on this thread’s namesake: Steve. His ego demands it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-11-15, 06:59

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Please, Turtleneck, this thread is about all things Steve. He craves the attention. Do your best to keep your focus and posted content on this thread’s namesake: Steve. His ego demands it.

😂 you know what keeps me going actually? I got you to turn in your picks on time and that DR now has clean game threads so he doesn’t have to deal with your BS.  I took a lot of shit for it but I got it done! That’s my blue collar values on full display and I fought hard for what’s right!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down