Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Report: Jets open to trading Le'veon Bell

+6
steveschneider
NigelUno
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
10 posters

Go down

Report:  Jets open to trading Le'veon Bell  Empty Report: Jets open to trading Le'veon Bell

Post by DWags Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:01 pm

I mean, I don't get a lot of things.  Why sign him for that money?  They're going to build around the QB I guess, and that's fine, but it seems like a wasted signing of bell.  Unless some team that needs a running back that is in place to win a super bowl would give them some draft picks.  

Sign, pay him, play him half a year, trade him

Last edited by DWags on Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Report:  Jets open to trading Le'veon Bell  Empty Re: Report: Jets open to trading Le'veon Bell

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:07 pm

I hope he gets traded. Get him off the fucking jets. But yeah, kinda odd to sign him, have a shitty start to the season because you started your 3rd stringer QB for most of it, and sell a guy hard at the deadline with years left on his deal. It’s not like it’s an expiring contract.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Report:  Jets open to trading Le'veon Bell  Empty Re: Report: Jets open to trading Le'veon Bell

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:19 pm

Just heard at lunch that this was more of a case of teams calling the Jets. The Jets want a high draft pick and for whoever takes him to eat the whole contract. That seems implausible at this point.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:59 pm

Imma wait to see how this affects Cameron’s fantasy team before commenting.

Zzzzzzzzz
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:44 pm

Seems like the Chiefs or Texans would be the most likely candidates.

Would love to see it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:45 pm

I hope he goes to a real super bowl winner and has a baller year. Fuck the Jets, Browns, Lions and Bills.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMojoRisin Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:24 pm

Bell was signed by the old GM who was fired shortly after and replaced with Joe Douglas from the Eagles. I think Jets will clean house and tank for picks after they pawn off Bell, Adams, and Robby Anderson in the off-season. Gase is awful too. He should be fired.
MrMojoRisin
MrMojoRisin
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:54 pm

MrMojoRisin wrote:Bell was signed by the old GM who was fired shortly after and replaced with Joe Douglas from the Eagles. I think Jets will clean house and tank for picks after they pawn off Bell, Adams, and Robby Anderson in the off-season. Gase is awful too. He should be fired.

Ok, I nominate mr mojo as our nfl guy.

What do you think of the lions staying pat?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:05 pm

97.1 saying lions could have got him for a fourth round pick? Must have been his salary. Wow. I thought lions had a lot of cap space.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:10 pm

Don't think they expected to be so bad. Now they're in full on tank mode.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:19 pm

MrMojoRisin wrote:Bell was signed by the old GM who was fired shortly after and replaced with Joe Douglas from the Eagles. I think Jets will clean house and tank for picks after they pawn off Bell, Adams, and Robby Anderson in the off-season. Gase is awful too. He should be fired.

The Jets have long been as sad sack as the Lions. They seem to have dropped below the Kitties in terms of horrible front offices.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:33 pm

DWags wrote:97.1 saying lions could have got him for a fourth round pick? Must have been his salary. Wow. I thought lions had a lot of cap space.

Fuck!!!!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:14 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
DWags wrote:97.1 saying lions could have got him for a fourth round pick? Must have been his salary. Wow. I thought lions had a lot of cap space.

Fuck!!!!

Report:  Jets open to trading Le'veon Bell  502811600 Typical Lions decision.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:28 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Imma wait to see how this affects Cameron’s fantasy team before commenting.

Zzzzzzzzz

I don't have Bell on my fantasy team, so no effect.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:56 pm

With Kerryon out for the season the Lions should go after Bell...but they won't.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:05 pm

Cameron wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Imma wait to see how this affects Cameron’s fantasy team before commenting.

Zzzzzzzzz

I don't have Bell on my fantasy team, so no effect.

Oh thank goodness. Me, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down