Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This sucks. Cavs players drowning out Beileins voice. Sounds like a mutiny

5 posters

Go down

This sucks. Cavs players drowning out Beileins voice. Sounds like a mutiny  Empty This sucks. Cavs players drowning out Beileins voice. Sounds like a mutiny

Post by DWags 2019-12-07, 22:07

Don’t know why you’d want to coach the NBA. Always liked and respected him.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/cavaliers-reportedly-frustrated-with-john-beilein-guys-drowned-out-his-voice-according-to-one-player/
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This sucks. Cavs players drowning out Beileins voice. Sounds like a mutiny  Empty Re: This sucks. Cavs players drowning out Beileins voice. Sounds like a mutiny

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-12-07, 22:30

5 year contract.... Guaranteed.
Knowing you'll get canned in less than 2 years to enjoy your retirement on Dan Gilbert.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This sucks. Cavs players drowning out Beileins voice. Sounds like a mutiny  Empty Re: This sucks. Cavs players drowning out Beileins voice. Sounds like a mutiny

Post by DWags 2019-12-07, 22:34

I.B. Fine wrote:5 year contract.... Guaranteed.
Knowing you'll get canned in less than 2 years to enjoy your retirement on Dan Gilbert.

Well, yeah. That’s cool. But the guy is a pure teacher. He’s got a lot to give. I really wanted to see his offense at the nba level.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-12-07, 22:46

Sometime it is all about the money....

Good for Beilein
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-12-08, 08:56

DWags wrote:

Well, yeah. That’s cool. But the guy is a pure teacher. He’s got a lot to give. I really wanted to see his offense at the nba level.

Not a lot of teaching going on at the NBA level.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-12-08, 09:07

though I do respect beilein I think the tears of my enemies instincts are kicking in. Hearing that players are tuning him out makes me want to put my hands up to my face and blow a few kisses his way like all his jack ass players used to do in the Breslin.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-12-08, 09:22

I remember seeing Beilein pregame in the locker room step on top of a chair and he told his team to step up. It was pretty damn corny. Maybe that stuff works in A2 because you have the delusional fan base and the Detroit media convincing those players they are God’s gift to the planet but in the pros I can easily see why players would tune corny shit like that out.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-12-08, 10:06

He won't retire, he can get a nice non pressure mid major gig
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-12-08, 12:08

aualum06 wrote:

He won't retire, he can get a nice non pressure mid major gig
Dude is almost 67, he'll have plenty of money, if he wants to work, he can get some color commentary job...

and still have plenty of time for hookers and blow Wink
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down