Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when did TOB become populated by incel, climate change-denying, MAGA idiots?

+10
Travis of the Cosmos
GRR Spartan
Death Roe
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
Banks2Mason
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

when did TOB become populated by incel, climate change-denying, MAGA idiots? - Page 2 Empty Re: when did TOB become populated by incel, climate change-denying, MAGA idiots?

Post by NigelUno 2020-01-03, 17:16

Also some weird picture sharing over there lately.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

when did TOB become populated by incel, climate change-denying, MAGA idiots? - Page 2 Empty Re: when did TOB become populated by incel, climate change-denying, MAGA idiots?

Post by tGreenWay 2020-01-03, 17:24

DWags wrote:Bullwinkle actually wrote this in a thread about lack of students of color at Wisconsin evidently minority students are upset by this on their campus.

“ .or will they just grow up and stop fixating on the conditions of their birth?”

I mean, if you try to explain white privilege to that guy, would he listen, care or even begin to comprehend the fact some great students from urban areas with one or no parents and schools that lack those things suburban schools have?

It’s such an ignorant statement, one that he totally believes, that it would just be exhausting to try to explain.

I think that’s what is happening to many people these last four years. It’s just too exhausting to try.

He’s got no clue and refuses to face the reality of the benefits he received growing up as he did.
Throw him into the same community he complains about and see how he does.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-01-03, 17:27

I should log in to my old account just to find the racist shit I sent to Trevor that I saw on the Blue Board. I twas about African American children and the statement was over the top psychotic and disturbing. Not exactly the type of crowd I want to be affiliated with.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-01-06, 11:43

Don’t feel like starting a new thread.

https://twitter.com/teapainusa/status/1214205708159373313?s=21

Disgusting.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-01-06, 14:56

steveschneider wrote:I should log in to my old account just to find the racist shit I sent to Trevor that I saw on the Blue Board. I twas about African American children and the statement was over the top psychotic and disturbing. Not exactly the type of crowd I want to be affiliated with.

Yeah.

Racist and UM trolls are good for business. But, if a mod just doesn't like you...

when did TOB become populated by incel, climate change-denying, MAGA idiots? - Page 2 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-01-06, 15:18

steveschneider wrote:Don’t feel like starting a new thread.

Disgusting.

Hello America. Have I told you how small my penis is?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2020-01-08, 07:55

kingstonlake wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Don’t feel like starting a new thread.

Disgusting.

Hello America. Have I told you how small my penis is?

same size as my hands!
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-01-08, 08:31

Speaking of which...LWS has been posting a lot lately.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2020-01-08, 10:19

NigelUno wrote:Speaking of which...LWS has been posting a lot lately.

telling everyone they're going to hell if they aren't catholic again?
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-01-09, 09:11

Banks2Mason wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Speaking of which...LWS has been posting a lot lately.

Jesus.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2020-01-09, 09:19

NigelUno wrote:
Banks2Mason wrote:

Jesus.

please keep dantonio's religion out of this
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-01-09, 09:28

Banks2Mason wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Jesus.

I wish LWS would come back to THE Swill with his Jesus and Trump posts.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2020-01-09, 11:14

NigelUno wrote:
Banks2Mason wrote:

hard pass
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-01-09, 11:38

Banks2Mason wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

hard pass

Bring 'em all back. LWS. Goose. blanch. Gary and Mel.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2020-01-09, 13:00

The current #2 thread over there is on the main board is Clay Travis's take on Iran. Unfucking real. RIP RCMB
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-01-09, 13:41

Banks2Mason wrote:The current #2 thread over there is on the main board is Clay Travis's take on Iran. Unfucking real. RIP RCMB

I read that as Clay Trevor first...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-01-09, 14:34

Banks2Mason wrote:The current #2 thread over there is on the main board is Clay Travis's take on Iran. Unfucking real. RIP RCMB

They did a claymation of me? Awwww. That’s creepy and also flattering at the same time.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-01-09, 16:38

NigelUno wrote:
Banks2Mason wrote:

hard pass

Bring 'em all back. LWS. Goose. blanch. Gary and Mel.

Goose, sure. The rest of your list? Exceptionally hard pass.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-01-09, 16:51

I’d trade Greenway for Guest and a pie. Hell, pie crust.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-01-13, 10:03

kingstonlake wrote:I’d trade Greenway for Guest and a pie. Hell, pie crust.

MPGA
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-01-13, 10:55

NigelUno wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:I’d trade Greenway for Guest and a pie. Hell, pie crust.

MPGA

LOL
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2020-01-14, 11:59

plenty of funny, misspelled, race-baiting posts regarding OBJ over there today.

i'm sure no white guys at MSU ever took cash handouts lol.
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-01-14, 12:03

Banks2Mason wrote:plenty of funny, misspelled, race-baiting posts regarding OBJ over there today.

I'm sure they are all anti cheating over there and love boasting that we do it 'the right way'.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2020-01-14, 12:08

steveschneider wrote:
Banks2Mason wrote:plenty of funny, misspelled, race-baiting posts regarding OBJ over there today.

I'm sure they are all anti cheating over there and love boasting that we do it 'the right way'.

cheating was a lot harder when jud was coaching (not really).
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-01-14, 12:17

Banks2Mason wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

cheating was a lot harder when jud was coaching (not really).

Bill Walton always talked about the three C's of college recruiting: cash, cars and condominiums. I love it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2020-01-17, 09:56

LWS doing work over there today with his belief that humans are required to eat meat to live lol.
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-01-17, 10:47

Banks2Mason wrote:LWS doing work over there today with his belief that humans are required to eat meat to live lol.

I like that guy actually. I have a completely different world view than him but he's loads of laughs. My take on him is he cares a little too much about how other people live their lives and it bothers him to no end.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-01-17, 10:49

steveschneider wrote:
Banks2Mason wrote:LWS doing work over there today with his belief that humans are required to eat meat to live lol.

I like that guy actually. I have a completely different world view than him but he's loads of laughs. My take on him is he cares a little too much about how other people live their lives and it bothers him to no end.

He got mad that Nicole Kidman cried because a right wing web site told him to be mad.

He's a sheep.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2020-01-17, 10:54

NigelUno wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

He's a sheep.

100%
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-01-17, 11:10

Banks2Mason wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

He's a sheep.

100%

I called him a snowflake, and was banned shortly after that. Not saying it was directly related. Just a fun coincidence. when did TOB become populated by incel, climate change-denying, MAGA idiots? - Page 2 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-01-17, 11:13

I bent been there since I solicited them for Strangeloves family.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-01-17, 14:54

I think one of the mods just posted a gif of one of the ex-mods...

when did TOB become populated by incel, climate change-denying, MAGA idiots? - Page 2 200
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2020-01-17, 15:39

NigelUno wrote:I think one of the mods just posted a gif of one of the ex-mods...

when did TOB become populated by incel, climate change-denying, MAGA idiots? - Page 2 200

missing MAGA hat
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-01-17, 19:08

NigelUno wrote:I think one of the mods just posted a gif of one of the ex-mods...

They treat Hondo worse than The Swill members
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2020-01-29, 13:06

the conspiracy theory thread over there today is amazing. there are a few posters legitimately arguing the sandy hook conspiracy and some other truly wacky shit as if that's normal. my god.

#jetfuelcan'tmeltsteelbeams
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-01-29, 13:08

Banks2Mason wrote:the conspiracy theory thread over there today is amazing. there are a few posters legitimately arguing the sandy hook conspiracy and some other truly wacky shit as if that's normal. my god.

America is a stupid country.

I'm hoping none of these fine patriots you're referring to are MSU graduates but odds are, at least a few might be.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-01-29, 13:28

Banks2Mason wrote:the conspiracy theory thread over there today is amazing. there are a few posters legitimately arguing the sandy hook conspiracy and some other truly wacky shit as if that's normal. my god.

SuperMods don't have time to handle that nonsense.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-01-29, 13:29

participate in all of the silly conspiracy theories you want.. even the ones associated with school shootings where 20 children were murdered..

but don't mock a mod and the fact that he(?) wears silly costumes in public. They don't like that.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2020-01-29, 13:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

America is a stupid country.

I'm hoping none of these fine patriots you're referring to are MSU graduates but odds are, at least a few might be.

that shitbird kyle bristow (i think) got an MSU degree - he can't be the only one

i know the law school had a few right wing loons and that was before it was cool to be one
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-01-29, 13:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:participate in all of the silly conspiracy theories you want.. even the ones associated with school shootings where 20 children were murdered..

but don't mock a mod and the fact that he(?) wears silly costumes in public. They don't like that.

I think mod stands for "moderator", not power hungry gestapo personal grudge holding hall monitor.

I'd have to check a dictionary to be sure.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next