Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial I don’t know what or who Jingles is, thread

+7
Watch Out Pylon!
DWags
Turtleneck
The Pantry
tGreenWay
Banks2Mason
kingstonlake
11 posters

Go down

tOfficial I don’t know what or who Jingles is, thread Empty tOfficial I don’t know what or who Jingles is, thread

Post by kingstonlake 2020-01-03, 14:59

Should I? Is it funny and worth my time to investigate?

Disclaimer: If it’s a Greenway thing I have my answer.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

tOfficial I don’t know what or who Jingles is, thread Empty Re: tOfficial I don’t know what or who Jingles is, thread

Post by Banks2Mason 2020-01-03, 15:02

"Mein bratwurst has a first name, it's
F.R.I.T.Z.
Mein bratwurst has a second name, it's
S.C.H.N.A.C.K.E.N.P.F.E.F.F.E.R.H.A.U.S.E.N."
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

tOfficial I don’t know what or who Jingles is, thread Empty Re: tOfficial I don’t know what or who Jingles is, thread

Post by kingstonlake 2020-01-03, 15:13

Now I’m even more confused.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-01-03, 15:26

Banks2Mason wrote:"Mein bratwurst has a first name, it's
F.R.I.T.Z.
Mein bratwurst has a second name, it's
S.C.H.N.A.C.K.E.N.P.F.E.F.F.E.R.H.A.U.S.E.N."

tOfficial I don’t know what or who Jingles is, thread 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-01-03, 15:27

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-01-03, 16:26

No idea who she is. Pics?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-01-03, 16:30

It's a Text Club thing.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-01-03, 16:40

Jingles is not tall, but not short. Not great looking, but certainly not bad looking. Not thin, but definitely not fat. Not a great athlete, but can hold his own in various things. Not an alcoholic but not a tea drinker. Not tall but not short. Not really old, but certainly past his youth.

I didn’t blink an eye when Duffy told me he hit his first hole in one this fall and two holes later used that ball and lost it in the water.

Never drops names but big msu names know him.

He’s Everyman and not like anyone. A soldier for peace a flower child in industry. He goes through more hair dye than Saban but really doesn’t need to.

If you’re at a group party you notice your spouses gravitate toward.

He’s an interesting bore. He’s Charlie Brown with a brad Pitt persona. He’s dangerously conservative and conservatively Dangerous. You want to talk to him, seldom remember what you talked to him about, and look forward to your next conversation. Somehow when you bump into Bob Seger he’s there with you. He’s at little giants, trouble with the snap, mousetrap 114-63 get diddle diddle. You pull up on an isolated piece of beach at St Marteen and look 100 yards down the bearch and he’s laying on a beach chair.

I guarantee everyone on this board has been within five feet of him and just didn’t know it, or care, but it would have been cool to say what’s up.

Best I can do. Hope that helps.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-01-03, 16:40

Jingles is a stripper. tOfficial I don’t know what or who Jingles is, thread 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-01-03, 16:55

tGreenWay wrote:Jingles is a stripper. tOfficial I don’t know what or who Jingles is, thread 502811600

I could see that. You’d be interested but then appalled. It would bother you that you’d want to see it again.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-01-03, 17:14

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Jingles is a stripper. tOfficial I don’t know what or who Jingles is, thread 502811600

I could see that. You’d be interested but then appalled. It would bother you that you’d want to see it again.

Is Jingles a nursing student now?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-01-03, 17:34

Is Jingles Johnny Spirit?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-01-03, 17:47

Apparently to know Jingles is to be in the 55+ "in crowd", is that pretty much the gist of it?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-01-03, 18:43

MiamiSpartan wrote:Apparently to know Jingles is to be in the 55+ "in crowd", is that pretty much the gist of it?

Nah. Just old and a barfly.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-01-03, 18:48

I don’t get it
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-01-03, 19:10

I’d say yes to Greenway, but my daughters and their friends know him too.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-01-03, 19:25

I've just assumed he's the older dude that is at every game and dresses in the white onsie/suspenders and wears a joker hat tOfficial I don’t know what or who Jingles is, thread 2599972566
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-01-03, 19:48

Nordic wrote:I've just assumed he's the older dude that is at every game and dresses in the white onsie/suspenders and wears a joker hat tOfficial I don’t know what or who Jingles is, thread 2599972566

I’ve been trying to help everyone. He would never wear something like that. He blends, but in a standout kind of way. He’s unrecognizable in a crowd where he’s easy to pick out. If you asked him to change a ten, he’d give you two 2’s a 1 and a five and you wouldn’t think that it was weird.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-01-03, 19:55

DWags wrote:I’d say yes to Greenway, but my daughters and their friends know him too.

Yup. It’s really just about frequenting certain bars. Not exactly an in crowd.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-01-03, 20:09

I’m starting to hate Jingles.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-01-03, 20:21

DWags wrote:
Nordic wrote:I've just assumed he's the older dude that is at every game and dresses in the white onsie/suspenders and wears a joker hat tOfficial I don’t know what or who Jingles is, thread 2599972566

I’ve been trying to help everyone. He would never wear something like that. He blends, but in a standout kind of way.   He’s unrecognizable in a crowd where he’s easy to pick out.   If you asked him to change a ten, he’d give you two 2’s a 1 and a five and you wouldn’t think that it was weird.  

Right. Your description through me off (and awesome btw). So obv I'm way off.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-01-03, 20:25

kingstonlake wrote:I’m starting to hate Jingles.

Sounds like you might like him even if you hate him.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-01-03, 20:30

Nordic wrote:

Nordic ALWAYS gets it.

He might just be a more athletic version of him.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-01-03, 21:11

Nordic wrote:

It pains me to say this, but Nordy is correct. Best possible response.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-11-25, 21:15

DWags wrote:Jingles is not tall, but not short. Not great looking, but certainly not bad looking. Not thin, but definitely not fat. Not a great athlete, but can hold his own in various things. Not an alcoholic but not a tea drinker. Not tall but not short. Not really old, but certainly past his youth.

I didn’t blink an eye when Duffy told me he hit his first hole in one this fall and two holes later used that ball and lost it in the water.

Never drops names but big msu names know him.

He’s Everyman and not like anyone. A soldier for peace a flower child in industry. He goes through more hair dye than Saban but really doesn’t need to.

If you’re at a group party you notice your spouses gravitate toward.

He’s an interesting bore. He’s Charlie Brown with a brad Pitt persona. He’s dangerously conservative and conservatively Dangerous. You want to talk to him, seldom remember what you talked to him about, and look forward to your next conversation. Somehow when you bump into Bob Seger he’s there with you. He’s at little giants, trouble with the snap, mousetrap 114-63 get diddle diddle. You pull up on an isolated piece of beach at St Marteen and look 100 yards down the bearch and he’s laying on a beach chair.

I guarantee everyone on this board has been within five feet of him and just didn’t know it, or care, but it would have been cool to say what’s up.

Best I can do. Hope that helps.
goddammit, Dwags. I just read this for the first time and it's epic.

tOfficial I don’t know what or who Jingles is, thread 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down