Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illini? Illini? I hope they understand how much of a skullfucking is coming their way

+9
The Pantry
Jethro Bodeen
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
steveschneider
Cameron
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
DWags
13 posters

Go down

Illini?   Illini?   I hope they understand how much of a skullfucking is coming their way Empty Illini? Illini? I hope they understand how much of a skullfucking is coming their way

Post by DWags 2020-02-08, 14:46

This might be the most epic skullfuck since the bears skullfucked the redskins 73-0 December 8 1940
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Illini?   Illini?   I hope they understand how much of a skullfucking is coming their way Empty Re: Illini? Illini? I hope they understand how much of a skullfucking is coming their way

Post by NigelUno 2020-02-08, 14:54

Illini?   Illini?   I hope they understand how much of a skullfucking is coming their way 1f648
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Illini?   Illini?   I hope they understand how much of a skullfucking is coming their way Empty Re: Illini? Illini? I hope they understand how much of a skullfucking is coming their way

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-02-08, 14:57

People wondering about the art of skullfucking will study this game.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-02-08, 15:00

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:People wondering about the art of skullfucking will study this game.

Songs will be written about this skullfucking.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-02-11, 09:13

Kithier is back!

That's good, right?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-02-11, 09:28

NigelUno wrote:Kithier is back!

That's good, right?

Double Double. When was he gone?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-02-11, 09:33

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Kithier is back!

That's good, right?

Double Double. When was he gone?

Missed the last 2 games.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-02-11, 10:01

Let this be a referendum on skullfucking. If we lose this one, let's all agree to lynch anyone who uses the term in the future.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-02-11, 10:06

Cameron wrote:Let this be a referendum on skullfucking. If we lose this one, let's all agree to lynch anyone who uses the term in the future.

Have you not been paying attention to the Wharton Center Fiasco?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-02-11, 10:08

DWags wrote:
Cameron wrote:Let this be a referendum on skullfucking. If we lose this one, let's all agree to lynch anyone who uses the term in the future.

I think lynching old white guys is probably still fine.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-02-11, 10:11

Cameron wrote:
DWags wrote:

I think lynching old white guys is probably still fine.

Good point
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-02-11, 10:38

Time to end the slump Go Green!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-02-11, 11:00

After this game the NCAA will build a selection committee criteria that values skull fuckings. They will be called Skull Fucking quadrant wins.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-02-11, 11:30

kingstonlake wrote:After this game the NCAA will build a selection committee criteria that values skull fuckings. They will be called Skull Fucking quadrant wins.

Illini?   Illini?   I hope they understand how much of a skullfucking is coming their way 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-02-11, 11:55

kingstonlake wrote:After this game the NCAA will build a selection committee criteria that values skull fuckings. They will be called Skull Fucking quadrant wins.
and ESPN will do a segment on it at Game Day this Saturday.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-02-11, 13:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Right after the story on Luke Fickells wife attempted rape aboard Beekmans plane by Tom Izzo and Brock Washington. .
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2020-02-11, 14:00

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Right after the story on Luke Fickells wife attempted rape aboard Beekmans plane by Tom Izzo and Brock Washington. .

I heard she was pretended to be sleeping. Can't be rape. Rapy or rapish perhaps. But not actual rape.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-02-11, 21:04

Let's go.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-02-11, 21:07

Win this.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-02-11, 21:10

Nice start.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-02-11, 21:28

Izzo brining some fire in the side line. Would like to see 45% from the 3pt line.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-02-11, 21:30

Is this a replay of the same game in East Lansing?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-02-11, 21:38

Illini?   Illini?   I hope they understand how much of a skullfucking is coming their way 1f680
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-02-11, 21:40

Rocket blasting off.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-02-11, 22:27

Important memo do not piss this one away.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-02-11, 22:32

Got a new back up PG.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-02-11, 22:43

Uh oh
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-02-11, 22:47

Hmmmmm
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-02-11, 22:53

Has a same old Spartans feel to it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-02-11, 23:06

steveschneider wrote:Has a same old Spartans feel to it.

You’re not embracing the skullfuck steve
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2020-02-11, 23:13

You people and that word.....
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-02-11, 23:14

Rocinante wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Has a same old Spartans feel to it.

You’re not embracing the skullfuck steve

I’m trying.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-02-11, 23:16

score after a time out? I predict a big old brick that hits the rim hard and then a quick foul when Illini grabs the board.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-02-11, 23:17

Wow.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-02-11, 23:17

Yay!!!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-02-11, 23:19

Jeebus
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-02-11, 23:22

Let's see, 3 game losing streak, playing Illinois, big lead, followed by a big comeback from Illinois. Just like football...except this time we made the proverbial 4th and 15 stop.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-02-11, 23:24

We probably should have gone to Rocket more down the stretch.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-02-11, 23:25

What happened to that kid driving at the end? Looked real bad.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-02-11, 23:56

MiamiSpartan wrote:Let's see, 3 game losing streak, playing Illinois, big lead, followed by a big comeback from Illinois. Just like football...except this time we made the proverbial 4th and 15 stop.

Wow, true.

by the way,

Skullfucked em.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down