Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Dem Primary Melt Down Thread

+8
Rocinante
Cameron
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
InTenSity
Turtleneck
steveschneider
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Official Dem Primary Melt Down Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Dem Primary Melt Down Thread

Post by Cameron Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 11:08

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

There are a million morons with blue checks, steve. You're adorable.

Pretty ironic that a guy that watches a lot of Joe Rogan where he talks about UFOs, alien abductions, the dangers of Portland Antifa, the threat of college campuses, and preaches the virtues of eating a diet high in elk meat is preaching to me about twitter. Carry on.

Do you see me going on about aliens and UFOs? When was the last time I mentioned antifa? Have I ever recommended elk meat to anyone?

I gave you a bit of a hard time about your garden bowl and the "killer" olive oil, but that wasn't so much advocating for the carnivore diet (which I myself don't follow), as much as it was about how bland your meal sounded to me, and also an opportunity to give you grief, which I enjoy.

You seem to have internalized twitter talking points in a way I don't feel I can be credibly accused to have done as it relates to Rogan.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Official Dem Primary Melt Down Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Dem Primary Melt Down Thread

Post by steveschneider Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 11:09

BTW at my local coffee shop this morning saw a regular who was melting down about Bernie's win.*

*was not on twitter.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 11:11

steveschneider wrote:BTW at my local coffee shop this morning saw a regular who was melting down about Bernie's win.*

*was not on twitter.

See, that's the sort of thing that might actually be of interest. People freak out on twitter all day every day. I don't hang out in coffee shops, but I'm given to understand that public meltdowns in that setting are less commonplace.

What was this fella doing and saying?

Last edited by Cameron on Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 11:12; edited 1 time in total
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 11:11

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: The Official Dem Primary Melt Down Thread - Page 2 502811600

Cameron is pretty funny, though, in that he just likes to argue with everyone. The Official Dem Primary Melt Down Thread - Page 2 3493939353

love you guys! The Official Dem Primary Melt Down Thread - Page 2 969504605

I forgot to add that Joe has gone on record saying he's really good friends with Alex Jones and often steps in and defends a lot of the practices on his abhorrent show.
I don't pay attention to those things... not even entirely sure who those people are.

and, because of that, I'm certain that it makes me an uninformed idiot. The Official Dem Primary Melt Down Thread - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 11:12

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Pretty ironic that a guy that watches a lot of Joe Rogan where he talks about UFOs, alien abductions, the dangers of Portland Antifa, the threat of college campuses, and preaches the virtues of eating a diet high in elk meat is preaching to me about twitter. Carry on.

Do you see me going on about aliens and UFOs? When was the last time I mentioned antifa? Have I ever recommended elk meat to anyone?

I gave you a bit of a hard time about your garden bowl and the "killer" olive oil, but that wasn't so much advocating for the carnivore diet (which I myself don't follow), as much as it was about how bland your meal sounded to me, and also an opportunity to give you grief, which I enjoy.

You seem to have internalized twitter talking points in a way I don't feel I can be credibly accused to have done as it relates to Rogan.

Twitter doesn't make talking points the users generate the content. Most of the stuff I take from there comes from have political experience working for previous administrations, have had careers in politics or work for our best news papers in this country. Yes, I still believe in print journalism.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 11:13

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Twitter doesn't make talking points the users generate the content. Most of the stuff I take from there comes from have political experience working for previous administrations, have had careers in politics or work for our best news papers in this country. Yes, I still believe in print journalism.

You parrot their thoughts, that's what I mean by talking points. Whether or not you can admit it to yourself, I don't think I'm the only one who's noticed this about you.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 11:15

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Proving my point. I usually only cite the really good points off twitter not the garbage.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 11:17

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Proving my point. I usually only cite the really good points off twitter not the garbage.

Sure you do. Tell us more about Avenatti 2020, Einstein.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 11:18

Also, just want to note during the coaching search I relied on journalists from twitter and print to verify my information. I had a much more accurate time line on the new coaching hire than anyone relying on insider info. Basketball
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 11:19

will y'all stop arguing and just vote for the fuckin' Democrat in November??

goddamit. The Official Dem Primary Melt Down Thread - Page 2 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 11:20

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Hindsight is 20/20 didn't see you calling it out at the time when it was a valid take. The Official Dem Primary Melt Down Thread - Page 2 2599972566
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 11:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:will y'all stop arguing and just vote for the fuckin' Democrat in November??

We need something to do for the next 9 months, and you're looking at it. The Official Dem Primary Melt Down Thread - Page 2 502811600
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 11:22

steveschneider wrote:Also, just want to note during the coaching search I relied on journalists from twitter and print to verify my information. I had a much more accurate time line on the new coaching hire than anyone relying on insider info. Basketball

Also, just want to point out I may not have been first but I was right.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 11:23

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Hindsight is 20/20 didn't see you calling it out at the time when it was a valid take. The Official Dem Primary Melt Down Thread - Page 2 2599972566

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 11:26

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:will y'all stop arguing and just vote for the fuckin' Democrat in November??

We need something to do for the next 9 months, and you're looking at it. The Official Dem Primary Melt Down Thread - Page 2 502811600
jesus fuckin' christ - 9 months of this? Y'all are makin' me want to move to Mio and buy a trailer next door to Guest. The Official Dem Primary Melt Down Thread - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 11:27

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Should I bump all your old threads where you thought John Calipari was the anti-christ? I was the first to champion paying the players on this board and people lost their fucking shit. Now it's a mainstream opinion.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 11:32

steveschneider wrote:

Should I bump all your old threads where you thought John Calipari was the anti-christ? I was the first to champion paying the players on this board and people lost their fucking shit. Now it's a mainstream opinion.

That's all you've got? "What about Calipari?" I still think he's a slimeball who cheats. I also think players should be paid. Doing so in contravention of the rules could maybe be construed as noble in a perverse, Robinhood sort of way, but I feel that would be giving Calipari far too much credit.

But, by all means, bump away. It won't erase the failure of your Avenatti thread, or your failure in calling me out for not disagreeing with it when I clearly did.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 11:44

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

That's all you've got? "What about Calipari?" I still think he's a slimeball who cheats. I also think players should be paid. Doing so in contravention of the rules could maybe be construed as noble in a perverse, Robinhood sort of way, but I feel that would be giving Calipari far too much credit.

But, by all means, bump away. It won't erase the failure of your Avenatti thread, or your failure in calling me out for not disagreeing with it when I clearly did.

Ha so calm and collected about Calipari today. Dude, you used to lose your fucking marbles when the topic came up.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 12:18

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Ha so calm and collected about Calipari today. Dude, you used to lose your fucking marbles when the topic came up.

I know I did. If it wasn't a Monday afternoon, I might still currently. But that's not really relevant, is it?

You trying to get this thread moved to Beaumont, steve? Keep your fucking sports out of my politics.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 13:18

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I know I did. If it wasn't a Monday afternoon, I might still currently. But that's not really relevant, is it?

You trying to get this thread moved to Beaumont, steve? Keep your fucking sports out of my politics.

You were as mad as a hatter. It was irrational hatred turned up to 11. I’m glad you’ve calmed down it didn’t seem healthy.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 13:41

You know that the Mad Hatter isn’t referring to his anger level right steve
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 14:32

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:You know that the Mad Hatter isn’t referring to his anger level right steve

I'm comfortable with my usage of mad as a hatter thank you very much.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 14:51

Lol.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 16:26

steveschneider wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:You know that the Mad Hatter isn’t referring to his anger level right steve

Avenatti 2020!
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 16:30

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Avenatti 2020!

Calipari The Official Dem Primary Melt Down Thread - Page 2 1896033241 The Official Dem Primary Melt Down Thread - Page 2 1896033241 The Official Dem Primary Melt Down Thread - Page 2 1896033241
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 17:44

Rahm Emanuel is melting down!

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 20:08

https://twitter.com/jonathanchait/status/1232007590671941645?s=21

Another melt down.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 20:51

Repubs are holding back on Bernie until he locks the Nomination.

https://twitter.com/sistahscholar/status/1232077412386705414?s=21
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 20:54

Bernie Bros NO!!!

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1232109285456404480?s=21
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 22:26

Just keep throwing shit at the wall and see if any of it sticks!!!!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 22:54

This is going to be in attack ads.

“"A man goes home and masturbates his typical fantasy. A woman on her knees, a woman tied up, a woman abused."

"A woman enjoys intercourse with her man — as she fantasizes being raped by 3 men simultaneously."”
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 25 Feb 2020 - 0:44

Well good luck with that Steven.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2