Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by steveschneider on 2018-10-01, 11:51

I think he's built up his brand even more after last week. The guy is a tough fighter with balls and he's not a career politician. I'm not saying someone with lack of experience is a good thing but I think it's the reality of American Politics in the 21st century.

I can see him working his way through the field and getting the nomination.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 26113
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-10-01, 19:12

You’re so dramatic. You can’t see shit. You’re taking what trump did, putting Avenattis face on it, and saying “oh yeah I can see that.” Not a chance in hell and not worth discussing.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22545
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 36
Location : Please cease horny posting

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by Dendrobates on 2018-10-01, 19:33

Meh. 
While I think the guy has done well with his clients, he is still just a dick about everything. And just comes off as a slime ball. I prefer he stick with taking down high profile politicians/criminals for our entertainment.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 3641
Join date : 2014-04-20
Age : 70

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by NigelUno on 2018-10-01, 19:39

I'll wait until OTPT weighs in, to gauge his chances.
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25259
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by Cameron on 2018-10-01, 19:43

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:You’re so dramatic. You can’t see shit. You’re taking what trump did, putting Avenattis face on it, and saying “oh yeah I can see that.” Not a chance in hell and not worth discussing.

This. Fucking steve...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7408
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 31
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by steveschneider on 2018-10-01, 20:51

You guys are nuts. Being media savvy is where it’s at. Bannon was on Real Time this weekend and he said Oprah or Avenatti scared him the most as a strategist. I don’t think there’s a chance in hell Oprah does it but Avenatti absolutely wants it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 26113
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by steveschneider on 2018-10-01, 20:54

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:You’re so dramatic. You can’t see shit. You’re taking what trump did, putting Avenattis face on it, and saying “oh yeah I can see that.” Not a chance in hell and not worth discussing.

You are wrong. I read more news papers than any of you and back my all my opinions with expert opinions and facts. Avenatti is going to emerge as a formidable candidate wait for it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 26113
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-10-01, 20:55

steveschneider wrote:You guys are nuts. Being media savvy is where it’s at. Bannon was on Real Time this weekend and he said Oprah or Avenatti scared him the most as a strategist. I don’t think there’s a chance in hell Oprah does it but Avenatti absolutely wants it.

Weren’t you talking exactly like this about Oprah a year ago and I explained that not every future election would be 2016 all over again?

And stop watching Bill Maher. Eww.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22545
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 36
Location : Please cease horny posting

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-10-01, 20:55

steveschneider wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:You’re so dramatic. You can’t see shit. You’re taking what trump did, putting Avenattis face on it, and saying “oh yeah I can see that.” Not a chance in hell and not worth discussing.

You are wrong. I read more news papers than any of you and back my all my opinions with expert opinions and facts. Avenatti is going to emerge as a formidable candidate wait for it.

You watch Bill Maher.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22545
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 36
Location : Please cease horny posting

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-10-01, 21:02

I just looked it up and, yeah, we’ve already done this thread.

Get better experts.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t16922-oprah-in-2020?highlight=Oprah
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22545
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 36
Location : Please cease horny posting

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by steveschneider on 2018-10-01, 21:05

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
steveschneider wrote:You guys are nuts. Being media savvy is where it’s at. Bannon was on Real Time this weekend and he said Oprah or Avenatti scared him the most as a strategist. I don’t think there’s a chance in hell Oprah does it but Avenatti absolutely wants it.

Weren’t you talking exactly like this about Oprah a year ago and I explained that not every future election would be 2016 all over again?

And stop watching Bill Maher. Eww.

No way Oprah does it. Not even worth discussing at this point but had she done it she’d be a major contender.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 26113
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by steveschneider on 2018-10-01, 21:06

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I just looked it up and, yeah, we’ve already done this thread.

Get better experts.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t16922-oprah-in-2020?highlight=Oprah

You are just displaying your ignorance.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 26113
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-10-01, 21:06

steveschneider wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Weren’t you talking exactly like this about Oprah a year ago and I explained that not every future election would be 2016 all over again?

And stop watching Bill Maher. Eww.

No way Oprah does it. Not even worth discussing at this point but had she done it she’d be a major contender.

I don’t think you understand that I’m saying that you’re making the exact same argument while swapping out Oprah for avenatti. So there it is. As black and white as I can be for you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22545
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 36
Location : Please cease horny posting

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-10-01, 21:06

steveschneider wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I just looked it up and, yeah, we’ve already done this thread.

Get better experts.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t16922-oprah-in-2020?highlight=Oprah

You are just displaying your ignorance.

Did you read that in your many newspapers steve
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22545
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 36
Location : Please cease horny posting

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by steveschneider on 2018-10-02, 07:53

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

You are just displaying your ignorance.

Did you read that in your many newspapers steve

Your traditional politician is going to get shredded by the RNC attack machine or the press is going to look at their past under a microscope and run stories 24/7 over their flaws and weaknesses. Cory Booker, Warren, Harris, Ellison, Biden and Sanders will get shredded.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 26113
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-10-02, 08:02

take a look around you - there is an admitted sexual predator in the White House.. He's a racist.. a bigot.. he mocked disabled people.. he belittled POW's.. he besmirched a Gold Star family.. he's a failed reality TV star.. he has 5 children (that we know of) by 3 different women.. he's filed for bankruptcy 5 times. And he convinced 81% of "christians" to vote for him.

so.. you misjudge the American electorate at your own peril.. we are a spectacularly stupid country and Steve's guess is as good as anyone's.

(Steve - not that you're "stupid" - 'cause you're not.. don't want it to come across like that).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 39630
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-10-02, 08:07

steveschneider wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Did you read that in your many newspapers steve

Your traditional politician is going to get shredded by the RNC attack machine or the press is going to look at their past under a microscope and run stories 24/7 over their flaws and weaknesses. Cory Booker, Warren, Harris, Ellison, Biden and Sanders will get shredded.

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22071
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by steveschneider on 2018-10-02, 10:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:take a look around you - there is an admitted sexual predator in the White House.. He's a racist.. a bigot.. he mocked disabled people.. he belittled POW's.. he besmirched a Gold Star family.. he's a failed reality TV star.. he has 5 children (that we know of) by 3 different women.. he's filed for bankruptcy 5 times. And he convinced 81% of "christians" to vote for him.

so.. you misjudge the American electorate at your own peril.. we are a spectacularly stupid country and Steve's guess is as good as anyone's.

(Steve - not that you're "stupid" - 'cause you're not.. don't want it to come across like that).

Well put. And try to remember the past elections you already know about the emails but wind the clock back a bit- John Kerry a decorated war hero was attacked by the RNC machine and suddenly his service came into question while rich boy that had a posh post and was missing for bits of his service was turned into the best candidate to lead our military.

Also, even John McCain was trashed by his own party with the rumors of the black prostitute derailed his campaign in the primaries vs Bush. The RNC attack machine is brutal and a candidate has to get out in front of the attacks and counter punch.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 26113
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-10-02, 13:09

I am going to make fun of you endlessly for “I read so many more newspapers than you” regardless because what an asinine thing to say on so many different levels.

Regardless, what “you can see” is just dependent on what you read on the front page of the New York Times that day (oh was that one!) regarding either Oprah or avenatti. There are a couple of problems with your masterfully compiled analysis.

1) you’re totally discounting people’s urge for a return to normalcy which you can say is a smaller impact if you want to fit whatever argument but you can’t just totally ignore it
2) no one likes avenatti. No one likes him on the left no one likes him on the right. You should probably pick a new trendy hero to log your wagon to.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22545
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 36
Location : Please cease horny posting

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-10-02, 13:12

steveschneider wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Did you read that in your many newspapers steve

Your traditional politician is going to get shredded by the RNC attack machine or the press is going to look at their past under a microscope and run stories 24/7 over their flaws and weaknesses. Cory Booker, Warren, Harris, Ellison, Biden and Sanders will get shredded.

Yes. Certainly only traditional candidates would have to deal with that. I saw that article in he Washington post too

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Dnbiwnyu8aacfca
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22545
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 36
Location : Please cease horny posting

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-10-02, 13:17

Dendrobates wrote:Meh. 
While I think the guy has done well with his clients, he is still just a dick about everything. And just comes off as a slime ball. I prefer he stick with taking down high profile politicians/criminals for our entertainment.

This.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 38730
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-10-02, 13:19

steveschneider wrote:You guys are nuts. Being media savvy is where it’s at. Bannon was on Real Time this weekend and he said Oprah or Avenatti scared him the most as a strategist. I don’t think there’s a chance in hell Oprah does it but Avenatti absolutely wants it.

Bannon and Trump would love for a chance to run against either of those two. Bannon just reverse-psychologimized you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 38730
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by Rocinante on 2018-10-02, 13:52

tGreenWay wrote:
steveschneider wrote:You guys are nuts. Being media savvy is where it’s at. Bannon was on Real Time this weekend and he said Oprah or Avenatti scared him the most as a strategist. I don’t think there’s a chance in hell Oprah does it but Avenatti absolutely wants it.

Bannon and Trump would love for a chance to run against either of those two. Bannon just reverse-psychologimized you.

Yeah. I guess I, like anyone with a lick of sense, hopes that politics goes back to more or less what it was after this, but I think that genie is out of the bottle, parties are going to be looking for more and more fantastical candidates, and we only have a few short years until president Camacho is sworn in.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18266
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by steveschneider on 2018-10-02, 14:11

Rocinante wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Bannon and Trump would love for a chance to run against either of those two. Bannon just reverse-psychologimized you.

Yeah. I guess I, like anyone with a lick of sense, hopes that politics goes back to more or less what it was after this, but I think that genie is out of the bottle, parties are going to be looking for more and more fantastical candidates, and we only have a few short years until president Camacho is sworn in.

President Camacho lol!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 26113
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by steveschneider on 2018-10-02, 15:24

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I am going to make fun of you endlessly for “I read so many more newspapers than you” regardless because what an asinine thing to say on so many different levels.

Regardless, what “you can see” is just dependent on what you read on the front page of the New York Times that day (oh was that one!) regarding either Oprah or avenatti. There are a couple of problems with your masterfully compiled analysis.

1) you’re totally discounting people’s urge for a return to normalcy which you can say is a smaller impact if you want to fit whatever argument but you can’t just totally ignore it
2) no one likes avenatti. No one likes him on the left no one likes him on the right. You should probably pick a new trendy hero to log your wagon to.

My responses

1) you are ignoring that it's not a normal process anymore and the norms are getting thrown out the window. Look at the recent Kavanaugh confirmatio. It's a new paradigm my friend.

2) False
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 26113
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-10-02, 16:05

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:take a look around you - there is an admitted sexual predator in the White House.. He's a racist.. a bigot.. he mocked disabled people.. he belittled POW's.. he besmirched a Gold Star family.. he's a failed reality TV star.. he has 5 children (that we know of) by 3 different women.. he's filed for bankruptcy 5 times. And he convinced 81% of "christians" to vote for him.

so.. you misjudge the American electorate at your own peril.. we are a spectacularly stupid country and Steve's guess is as good as anyone's.

(Steve - not that you're "stupid" - 'cause you're not.. don't want it to come across like that).

Well put. And try to remember the past elections you already know about the emails but wind the clock back a bit- John Kerry a decorated war hero was attacked by the RNC machine and suddenly his service came into question while rich boy that had a posh post and was missing for bits of his service was turned into the best candidate to lead our military.

Also, even John McCain was trashed by his own party with the rumors of the black prostitute derailed his campaign in the primaries vs Bush. The RNC attack machine is brutal and a candidate has to get out in front of the attacks and counter punch.

It won’t matter who the Dems nominate. Historically, Republicans have always been much, much better at messaging and dirty tricks, and I’m not saying that hyperbolically. I wish the Left would learn a few things from the Right. Not the very worst of their tricks, but enough to at least counter and/or neutralize the false narratives (sorry, Floyd) created by the Rs and across the wide spectrum of right wing radio and other forms of media.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 38730
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-10-02, 16:06

Rocinante wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Bannon and Trump would love for a chance to run against either of those two. Bannon just reverse-psychologimized you.

Yeah. I guess I, like anyone with a lick of sense, hopes that politics goes back to more or less what it was after this, but I think that genie is out of the bottle, parties are going to be looking for more and more fantastical candidates, and we only have a few short years until president Camacho is sworn in.

God, I hope not. I hate boxing.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 38730
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-10-02, 17:55

steveschneider wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I am going to make fun of you endlessly for “I read so many more newspapers than you” regardless because what an asinine thing to say on so many different levels.

Regardless, what “you can see” is just dependent on what you read on the front page of the New York Times that day (oh was that one!) regarding either Oprah or avenatti. There are a couple of problems with your masterfully compiled analysis.

1) you’re totally discounting people’s urge for a return to normalcy which you can say is a smaller impact if you want to fit whatever argument but you can’t just totally ignore it
2) no one likes avenatti. No one likes him on the left no one likes him on the right. You should probably pick a new trendy hero to log your wagon to.

My responses

1) you are ignoring that it's not a normal process anymore and the norms are getting thrown out the window. Look at the recent Kavanaugh confirmatio. It's a new paradigm my friend.

2) False

You’re assuming that norms are things that are instantly permanently changed. They aren’t.

Not false dude. I’m sure you can find someone who likes him. But not many.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22545
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 36
Location : Please cease horny posting

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by kingstonlake on 2018-10-02, 18:27

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

My responses

1) you are ignoring that it's not a normal process anymore and the norms are getting thrown out the window. Look at the recent Kavanaugh confirmatio. It's a new paradigm my friend.

2) False

You’re assuming that norms are things that are instantly permanently changed. They aren’t.

Not false dude. I’m sure you can find someone who likes him. But not many.

I think you're underestimating the Trump fatigue in the country. Avanetti doesn't have to be a left version of Trump. He has to be what Trump isn't all the while knifing Trump for what he is. Might be a simple formula, actually. It's a delicate line for a career politician, but not for MA. With the dirty deals that took place within the DNC and super delegates, the DNC needs to be transparent in 2020. I for one DO NOT want to see a senile Biden or Bernie. No damn way. MA is a long shot....real long. But there is a formula and an opening in the Democrat party.

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15600
Join date : 2014-05-15
Age : 56

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-10-02, 18:33

It’s way past time for Avenatti to go away. Oversaturated, annoying, loudmouth douchebag. He has one job; to keep trolling Trump. If he tries to grab more, it’ll be an overreach that will delight Donnie.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 38730
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-10-02, 18:39

kingstonlake wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

You’re assuming that norms are things that are instantly permanently changed. They aren’t.

Not false dude. I’m sure you can find someone who likes him. But not many.

I think you're underestimating the Trump fatigue in the country. Avanetti doesn't have to be a left version of Trump. He has to be what Trump isn't all the while knifing Trump for what he is. Might be a simple formula, actually. It's a delicate line for a career politician, but not for MA. With the dirty deals that took place within the DNC and super delegates, the DNC needs to be transparent in 2020. I for one DO NOT want to see a senile Biden or Bernie. No damn way. MA is a long shot....real long. But there is a formula and an opening in the Democrat party.


I think if I’m doing anything it’s literally the exact opposite of underestimating trump fatigue.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22545
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 36
Location : Please cease horny posting

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by kingstonlake on 2018-10-02, 19:35

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

I think you're underestimating the Trump fatigue in the country. Avanetti doesn't have to be a left version of Trump. He has to be what Trump isn't all the while knifing Trump for what he is. Might be a simple formula, actually. It's a delicate line for a career politician, but not for MA. With the dirty deals that took place within the DNC and super delegates, the DNC needs to be transparent in 2020. I for one DO NOT want to see a senile Biden or Bernie. No damn way. MA is a long shot....real long. But there is a formula and an opening in the Democrat party.


I think if I’m doing anything it’s literally the exact opposite of underestimating trump fatigue.

There will definitely be a fork in the road for Dems. Fall back on Bernie/Biden, new blood like Warren (not so new I guess)/Booker/Klobucher, or potential Circus route with Avanetti....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15600
Join date : 2014-05-15
Age : 56

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-11-14, 17:53

steveschneider wrote:I think he's built up his brand even more after last week. The guy is a tough fighter with balls and he's not a career politician. I'm not saying someone with lack of experience is a good thing but I think it's the reality of American Politics in the 21st century.

I can see him working his way through the field and getting the nomination.
Nice. On to the next one for you Steve. Oprah, avenatti... shit whose gonna be next? The rock I bet. I bet it’s the rock.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/11/14/michael-avenatti-arrested-domestic-violence-stormy-daniels-attorney/
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22545
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 36
Location : Please cease horny posting

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by Jake from State Farm on 2018-11-14, 18:48

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I think he's built up his brand even more after last week. The guy is a tough fighter with balls and he's not a career politician. I'm not saying someone with lack of experience is a good thing but I think it's the reality of American Politics in the 21st century.

I can see him working his way through the field and getting the nomination.
Nice. On to the next one for you Steve. Oprah, avenatti... shit whose gonna be next? The rock I bet. I bet it’s the rock.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/11/14/michael-avenatti-arrested-domestic-violence-stormy-daniels-attorney/

Avenatti for President 2020, he'll beat you for your vote.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 3396
Join date : 2014-05-12

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2018-11-14, 19:31

Valenti 2020
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 26172
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Welcome to the Revolution

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2018-11-14, 19:36

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Valenti 2020

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread 502811600
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32020
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-11-14, 20:12

He should've just admitted that he preferred to grab women by the pussy and christians would've flocked to him.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 39630
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by kingstonlake on 2018-11-15, 08:18

Misunderstood locker room talk.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15600
Join date : 2014-05-15
Age : 56

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-11-15, 08:37

kingstonlake wrote:Misunderstood locker room talk.
tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 39630
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-11-15, 08:51

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Valenti 2020

He really resonates with those who believe the Izzo/Dantonio era is over.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22071
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread Empty Re: tOffical Michael Avenatti 2020 Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum