Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Charter - Please Read - *** UPDATED 4/14/2015***

+51
kingstonlake
MiamiSpartan
Turtleneck
Rick Saunders
TrapperGus
SpartanInNH
Dolph Ziggler
FishHead
Stugots
SBSpartan
PCL
Loose Stools
InTenSity
Sponge Worthy
Jethro Bodeen
Jor El
MasonGuy
RBW Spartan
Murphy Green
Ruckus
Cym Jim
MSULordyoda
xsanguine
Big Doug
tig ol bitties
Rocinante
greenmachine
The_Dude
Travis of the Cosmos
Snake Plissken
NigelUno
ROtown Sparty
ancientspartan
Johnny Costanza
tanfan!
Bizarro Fletch
Robert J Sakimano
dubie7006
LoneWolfSparty
I Still Hate Weber State
J_LaP
Cosmo_Kramer
Ass Dan
DWags
Giant Moose
TrueGreenSpartan
Cameron
Heat Miser
Other Teams Pursuing That
pulling69
SeeRockCity
55 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Our Charter - Please Read - *** UPDATED 4/14/2015***   Empty Our Charter - Please Read - *** UPDATED 4/14/2015***

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-22, 00:01

For updates, see below:

Phase 1 – The Gerousia

The Gerousia (γερουσία) was the Spartan council of elders. This governmental body is a gerontocracy that was made up of 60-year-old Spartan males. It was created by the Spartan lawgiver Lycurgus in the seventh century BC, in his Great Rhetra ("Great Pronouncement"). According to Lycurgus' biographer Plutarch, the Gerousia was the first significant constitutional innovation instituted by Lycurgus.[1]

It consisted of 30 members in total, at least 28 of them 60 years of age or older. Two of these members would be the two Spartan kings, who could be younger than 60. (Sparta was ruled by two hereditary kings, equal in authority.) If one geronte (any Gerousia member other than the kings) died, the people would immediately vote for a new one by shouting for the man they felt was best suited for the job. A group of men in a house would decide which the loudest shout had been without knowing whom it had been given for. Of the other 28, usually several would belong to one of the two royal Spartan houses (the Agiad and the Eurypontid).[1] Elected members had to be over the age of 60 and were elected for life.[2] All members would have, in their youth, gone through the Spartan military training program known as the agoge. Theoretically, any Spartan citizen of the appropriate age could stand, but in practice members were selected from the most important aristocratic families. While elections to the Gerousia were technically democratic, contemporary writers (such as the Stagirite philosopher Aristotle) considered the fairness of the elections to be dubious at best.[1]

The Gerousia prepared motions or rhetrai ("rhetra") for the wider citizen assembly, the Apella, to vote on. The Gerousia could also veto motions passed by the Apella and was consulted by the ephors in matters of interpretation of the law. Additionally, the Gerousia filled the role of a supreme court. It could try murder cases — and had the power to condemn, fine, or banish. It could even try the kings for any alleged crime.[3] As a Supreme Court, it had the ultimate say as to what was or was not lawful. In effect, it was the supreme institution in the Spartan constitution, and could override any decision by any other organ in the Spartan political system.

Yes, I know we're not all men, and I know that most of us are not 60 years old, and yes, I know that we number more than 28.  Give me some rope here...

---------------------------------  TL;DR Starts Here --------------------------------

By now, many of you might have noticed that you have been promoted to the rank of Geronte.  If you weren't promoted, it is because I don’t recognize you as a long-standing member of the community or you came over after this notice was posted.  As a member of the Gerousia, you will be responsible for voting on various matters pertaining to the governance of the board.  Also, as a member of the Gerousia, you have certain privileges and protections.

A seat in the Gerousia is permanent and may only be forfeit in the following situations:
• At the request of the Geronte.
• Due to inactivity (1 year 120 days (SRC 1/7/2015) with no posts).
• Due to a perma-ban.

Activity assessment will can occur annually in the first month of OT season at any time at the discretion of the Ephorate. (SRC 1/7/2015).

As a Geronte, you will be asked to vote on certain issues which include, but are not limited to:
• The banning of individuals both temporary and permanent.
• The appointment of moderators.
• Certain operational issues that pertain to how the board functions.
• The election of board officers.
• The promotion of new posters to the Gerousia.

Votes will be conducted via poll in the Agora, a special forum only accessible to the Gerousia, after general discussion in the main board for a pre-determined number of days.  Polls will be open for a pre-determined period and initiatives shall pass or fail based upon the conditions set forth by this charter.

Bans – Members of the Gerousia may NOT be banned by forum moderators*.  A Geronte may only be banned by a vote of his/her peers meeting the following conditions:

• Temporary ban – A simple majority when at least half the Gerousia is represented in the vote. Ban durations are determined by the sitting Board Steward at the time of the ban.
• Permanent ban – A two-thirds majority when at least half of the Gerousia is represented.

[edit SRC - 4/25/2014 - ommission] Only a member of the Gerousia may propose a ban on another Geronte.  Bans shall be proposed in the public forum and require a second and a third (with both endorsements also being by member of the Gerousia) accompanied by a reason for the proposed ban.  A Geronte may not be subjected to a banning attempt more than once for the same offense (i.e. the same post, the same incident) but may face a banning vote more than once for the same reason (i.e. racism, aggressive behavior).  Interpretation and application of this stipulation will be done by the sitting Secretary General Ephor at the time the ban is proposed.[/edit]

*Non Gerontes (Spartiates) will be banned by moderators according to established forum guidelines.

Moderator Elections – The sitting Board Steward (currently me) will determine the number of moderators required for each forum.  When a moderator position becomes available, the Gerousia will be called to nominate potential moderator candidates.  A moderator does not necessarily have to be a member of the Gerousia but only Gerontes may nominate a candidate and you may not nominate yourself.  Once three members of the Gerousia have endorsed a candidate (nominate, second, and third), the candidate will be proposed and a vote will be conducted.  A moderator candidate requires a simple majority when half of the Gerousia is represented in the vote.  

Moderators will serve a term of 6 months, and will then be automatically presented for revote.  If the moderator does not gain the votes required to retain moderator status, they will be replaced by another via the established process.  If no moderators can be found through the voting process, one will be appointed by the current Board Steward.

Operational Decisions – All operational decisions put to a vote will require a two-thirds majority when at least half of the Gerousia is represented in the vote.

Election of Officers – Details to follow…

Promotion – From time to time, it may be desirable to add members to the Gerousia.  Any Geronte may choose to sponsor another poster at any time for inclusion in the Gerousia.  [edit: SRC 4/25/2014 - oversight] Once three members of the Gerousia have endorsed a sponsored candidate (nominate, second, and third), the candidate will be proposed and a vote will be conducted.  The candidate will successfully be added to the Gerousia with a simple majority when at least 50% 25% (SRC 4/14/2015) of the Gerousia is represented in the vote.  [ommission]Should a candidate not receive the required vote, they will not be eligible for sponsorship for promotion again until after a 6 month waiting period has expired.[/edit]

--------------------------- Updates Start Here: -----------------------------

Phase II - The Ephorate

ephor,  (Greek ephoros), title of the highest Spartan magistrates, five in number, who with the kings formed the main executive wing of the state. In antiquity, time periods were recorded by the names of the ephors on a list that dated back to 754 BC. The origins of the ephorate are uncertain, however, being variously ascribed to the reforms of Lycurgus and to the necessity of maintaining state authority in the absence of the kings during the Messenian Wars.

From time to time, we will need a small group of posters to act on behalf of the board, either as a board emissary, or to execute the wishes of the Gerousia.  This small group of individuals shall make up the Ephorate and hold the tile of Ephor (yes, effer :giggle:), each with a slightly different title and fulfilling a specific role.

The Ephorate, will be elected by the Gerousia every even year, in the first month of OT season.  The process is TBD but voting will be conducted in the same way we always do.  There are no limits to the number of terms an Ephor can server, nor the sequence in which he/she serves them.  ALL EPHORATE POSTIONS ARE GRANTED BY ELECTION (yes, including mine) except in special circumstances, including, but not limited to, the resignation or early termination of a standing Ephor, the formation of the initial Ephorate, the replacement of an Ephor in the case of negligence or apathy toward his or her duty, the replacement of an Ephor due to a permaban.  

You MUST be a member of the Gerousia to be elected into the Ephorate.

At this time, The Ephorate will consist of the following members:

Board Steward: This Ephor is responsible for decisions regarding the everyday running of the board.  Resolving moderation disputes, being an ambassador for the community, managing board business, and ensuring the longevity and vibrancy of the community.

Operations Ephor:  This Ephor is responsible for the technical and operational execution of the board.  He or she will be responsible for making all technical and operational decisions that involve day-to-day functional maintenance.  This Ephor must possess the technical background and skills required to effectively manage the software and technology used to host the content of the board and the appropriate demeanor to ensure that the Ephorate and Gerousia have the tools required for maintaining the integrity of the site and the goodwill of the community.

Advocate Ephor: This Ephor is responsible for all legal matters pertaining to the community.  Whoever fills this role must have the education and skills necessary to provide opinion and guidance regarding all legal matters or issues/incidents related to the operation of the board, and the safety and livelihood of the community.

Outreach Ephor: This Ephor is responsible for community outreach, event planning, event execution, mass communications, board promotion and any other matters related to public relations both on and outside of the board.  Ideally, this Ephor must be able to physically be present to arrange and help coordinate tailgates, board functions, community outreach project etc.

Secretary-General Ephor: This Ephor is responsible for championing and ensuring the proper execution of the application of the board charter.  This Ephor will be responsible for posting nominations, conducting elections, validating results, coordinating bannings, maintaining the election calendar and all other procedural aspects of executing the will of the Gerusia.

Ephors cannot be moderators and have none of the powers inherent in that role*.

Most board decisions will be decided by the Gerousia, however, the Ephorate may, from time to time, make decisions and take actions or act independently of the Gerousia as long as those actions do not violate the board charter.  In all cases, the charter shall be the governing body of the board and the community. The Ephorate may not change or update the charter without the consent, by vote (2/3 majority, ½ represented) of the Gerousia**.

*With the exception of SeeRockCity and Heat Miser (in their role as board admins).
**Exempted are changes made in the first year of the charter’s existence
**Exempted are changes made in the first 2 years of the charter's existence (Inaugural Steward's full first term) in order to accommodate oversights and omissions.  The spirit of this exemption is simply to achieve a working balance as the board goes through its initial growing pains. - SRC 4/14/2015

And now, since you are obviously new and since you've read through all of this, you get a reward.  In your posts, you can use the tag "{USER NAME}" (without the space)  to instruct the system to insert the currently logged in user.  Many posters are having fun with new members by saying things like "Except that Guest, he is the worst poster on the old board!".  Now you won't get duped.

Last edited by SeeRockCity on 2016-03-26, 01:25; edited 19 times in total
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Our Charter - Please Read - *** UPDATED 4/14/2015***   Empty Re: Our Charter - Please Read - *** UPDATED 4/14/2015***

Post by pulling69 2014-04-22, 00:42

Interesting...

Our Charter - Please Read - *** UPDATED 4/14/2015***   Gladiator-screenplay-commodus
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Our Charter - Please Read - *** UPDATED 4/14/2015***   Empty Re: Our Charter - Please Read - *** UPDATED 4/14/2015***

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-04-22, 00:58

I feel like I'm in The Lord of The Flies or some shit. I'm in. I'm..Ralph?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-22, 00:59

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I feel like I'm in The Lord of The Flies or some shit. I'm in. I'm..Ralph?

You certainly don't want to be Ralph.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2014-04-22, 01:04

Heat Miser wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I feel like I'm in The Lord of The Flies or some shit. I'm in. I'm..Ralph?

You certainly don't want to be Ralph.

Our Charter - Please Read - *** UPDATED 4/14/2015***   Tumblr_ltjqyqTJ231qh59n0o4_250
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2014-04-22, 01:44

Our Charter - Please Read - *** UPDATED 4/14/2015***   Stonecutters
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-04-22, 08:00

'aight cool Our Charter - Please Read - *** UPDATED 4/14/2015***   2599972566
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-04-22, 08:06

Is this like our Declaration of Independence? I am going to sign it huge like Hancock.

GIANT MOOSE

(guess size 24 is as big as this board will let me do...)
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-04-22, 08:26

Giant Moose wrote:Is this like our Declaration of Independence? I am going to sign it huge like Hancock.

GIANT MOOSE

(guess size 24 is as big as this board will let me do...)

Huge like who's cock?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-22, 09:04

SeeRockCity wrote:Phase 1 – The Gerousia

More to follow, keeping it simple.

Will there be a stone with the names inscribed?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-22, 09:18

Since I'm too lowly to post these on the Agora section, some photos of the meeting place:

Our Charter - Please Read - *** UPDATED 4/14/2015***   Agora_Theatre_and_Ballroom_wikipedia_duran_duran_review_show

Our Charter - Please Read - *** UPDATED 4/14/2015***   2977512_f520

Our Charter - Please Read - *** UPDATED 4/14/2015***   Balcony-Center-from-Up-Top

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-22, 09:33

LooseGoose wrote:Since I'm too lowly to post these on the Agora section, some photos of the meeting place:

You are part of the Gerousia. This is denoted by the medallion below your user name.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-04-22, 10:05

So now I have a reason to wear my toga in public? Awesome.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer 2014-04-22, 10:08

Ass Dan wrote:So now I have a reason to wear my toga in public? Awesome.

Our Charter - Please Read - *** UPDATED 4/14/2015***   Belushi_toga
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by J_LaP 2014-04-22, 10:12

I am here to accept my responsibility of insuring no issues shall arise due to poor/incorrect spacing of letters in this new community, I thank you for recognizing my true talent, skill, and passion in this area of expertise for me. Along with of course providing the occasional food knowledge needed for a community such as ours to survive the long harsh OT seasons.
J_LaP
J_LaP
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I Still Hate Weber State 2014-04-22, 12:00

I knew my ferocious Googling to find this place when I saw it mentioned would pay off!

OK, to be honest, this place was the last link on the first page of my search. The ferocious Googling was actually celebratory and involved things not allowed on this site.
I Still Hate Weber State
I Still Hate Weber State
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-22, 12:01

This is really flipping cool.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by dubie7006 2014-04-22, 14:29

Damn. I think I made it over just after the charter was posted. All hail the Gerousia. I hope one day I can prove myself worthy of the rank...
dubie7006
dubie7006
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-22, 15:22

Are we allowed to sponsor more than one at a time? If so I want to sponsor three:

dubie7006
tTito
AvgMSUJoe

All three are solid posters and good people.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by dubie7006 2014-04-22, 15:27

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Are we allowed to sponsor more than one at a time? If so I want to sponsor three:

dubie7006
tTito
AvgMSUJoe

You are a kind Geronte! I would be honored.
dubie7006
dubie7006
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-04-22, 15:33

The Gerousia (γερουσία) was the Spartan council of elders. This governmental body is a gerontocracy that was made up of 60-year-old Spartan males. It was created by the Spartan lawgiver Lycurgus in the seventh century BC, in his Great Rhetra ("Great Pronouncement"). According to Lycurgus' biographer Plutarch, the Gerousia was the first significant constitutional innovation instituted by Lycurgus.[1]

It consisted of 30 members in total, at least 28 of them 60 years of age or older. Two of these members would be the two Spartan kings, who could be younger than 60. (Sparta was ruled by two hereditary kings, equal in authority.) If one geronte (any Gerousia member other than the kings) died, the people would immediately vote for a new one by shouting for the man they felt was best suited for the job. A group of men in a house would decide which the loudest shout had been without knowing whom it had been given for. Of the other 28, usually several would belong to one of the two royal Spartan houses (the Agiad and the Eurypontid).[1] Elected members had to be over the age of 60 and were elected for life.[2] All members would have, in their youth, gone through the Spartan military training program known as the agoge. Theoretically, any Spartan citizen of the appropriate age could stand, but in practice members were selected from the most important aristocratic families. While elections to the Gerousia were technically democratic, contemporary writers (such as the Stagirite philosopher Aristotle) considered the fairness of the elections to be dubious at best.[1]

The Gerousia prepared motions or rhetrai ("rhetra") for the wider citizen assembly, the Apella, to vote on. The Gerousia could also veto motions passed by the Apella and was consulted by the ephors in matters of interpretation of the law. Additionally, the Gerousia filled the role of a supreme court. It could try murder cases — and had the power to condemn, fine, or banish. It could even try the kings for any alleged crime.[3] As a Supreme Court, it had the ultimate say as to what was or was not lawful. In effect, it was the supreme institution in the Spartan constitution, and could override any decision by any other organ in the Spartan political system.

Yes, I know we're not all men, and I know that most of us are not 60 years old, and yes, I know that we number more than 28.  Give me some rope here...

---------------------------------  TL;DR Starts Here --------------------------------

By now, many of you might have noticed that you have been promoted to the rank of Geronte.  If you weren't promoted, it is because I don’t recognize you as a long-standing member of the community or you came over after this notice was posted.  As a member of the Gerousia, you will be responsible for voting on various matters pertaining to the governance of the board.  Also, as a member of the Gerousia, you have certain privileges and protections.

A seat in the Gerousia is permanent and may only be forfeit in the following situations:
• Due to inactivity (1 year with no posts).
• Due to a perma-ban.

Activity assessment will occur annually in the first month of OT season.

As a Geronte, you will be asked to vote on certain issues which include, but are not limited to:

Votes will be conducted via poll in the Agora, a special forum only accessible to the Gerousia, after general discussion in the main board for a pre-determined number of days.  Polls will be open for a pre-determined period and initiatives shall pass or fail based upon the conditions set forth by this charter.

Bans – Members of the Gerousia may NOT be banned by forum moderators*.  A Geronte may only be banned by a vote of his/her peers meeting the following conditions:
• Temporary ban – A simple majority when at least half the Gerousia is represented in the vote. Ban durations are determined by the sitting Board Steward at the time of the ban.
• Permanent ban – A two-thirds majority when at least half of the Gerousia is represented.

*Non Gerontes (Spartiates) will be banned by moderators according to established forum guidelines.

Moderator Elections – The sitting Board Steward (currently me) will determine the number of moderators required for each forum.  When a moderator position becomes available, the Gerousia will be called to nominate potential moderator candidates.  A moderator does not necessarily have to be a member of the Gerousia but only Gerontes may nominate a candidate and you may not nominate yourself.  Once three members of the Gerousia have endorsed a candidate (nominate, second, and third), the candidate will be proposed and a vote will be conducted.  A moderator candidate requires a simple majority when half of the Gerousia is represented in the vote.  

Moderators will serve a term of 6 months, and will then be automatically presented for revote.  If the moderator does not gain the votes required to retain moderator status, they will be replaced by another via the established process.  If no moderators can be found through the voting process, one will be appointed by the current Board Steward.

Operational Decisions – All operational decisions put to a vote will require a two-thirds majority when at least half of the Gerousia is represented in the vote.

Promotion – From time to time, it may be desirable to add members to the Gerousia.  Any Geronte may choose to sponsor a spartiate at any time for inclusion in the Gerousia.  After general discussion, the candidate will be presented for vote and will successfully be added to the Gerousia with a simple majority when at least 50% of the Gerousia is represented in the vote.

could someone please deconstruct this and explain it to me like I'm in 2nd grade?

Thanks.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch 2014-04-22, 16:16

• Due to inactivity (1 year with no posts).
• Due to a perma-ban.

Activity assessment will occur annually in the first month of OT season.

Promotion – From time to time, it may be desirable to add members to the Gerousia.  Any Geronte may choose to sponsor a spartiate at any time for inclusion in the Gerousia.  After general discussion, the candidate will be presented for vote and will successfully be added to the Gerousia with a simple majority when at least 50% of the Gerousia is represented in the vote.

The last sentence of this dissertation is wonderfully ironic.  Our Charter - Please Read - *** UPDATED 4/14/2015***   1486952199 
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-22, 19:19

No more rod abuse. Eff you rcmb rods
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-22, 19:22

Bizarro Fletch wrote:

The last sentence of this dissertation is wonderfully ironic.  Our Charter - Please Read - *** UPDATED 4/14/2015***   1486952199 

I guess I was assuming we were all college educated here. My bad.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-22, 19:39

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Are we allowed to sponsor more than one at a time? If so I want to sponsor three:

dubie7006
tTito
AvgMSUJoe

Bump for Rock City.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by dubie7006 2014-04-22, 19:40

Thank you to those, LoneWolfSparty first and foremost, who deemed me worthy of the Gerousia!  Our Charter - Please Read - *** UPDATED 4/14/2015***   969504605 Our Charter - Please Read - *** UPDATED 4/14/2015***   3493939353 

I shall not let you down.
dubie7006
dubie7006
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-22, 19:58

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

dubie7006
tTito
AvgMSUJoe

Bump for Rock City.

Crap. I'm on mobile and didn't know rock took care of this already. My bad.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-22, 20:02

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

dubie7006
tTito
AvgMSUJoe

Bump for Rock City.

they're all legacy. I missed avg. I'll fix later
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny Costanza 2014-04-22, 20:30

Great feature
Johnny Costanza
Johnny Costanza
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Our Charter - Please Read - *** UPDATED 4/14/2015***   Empty Love the classical Greek tie-in for this august group!

Post by ancientspartan 2014-04-22, 20:55

This is truly a stroke of genius and enhances the tie between MSU and the ancient Greeks....both clever and appropriate.
ancientspartan
ancientspartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by ROtown Sparty 2014-04-23, 07:57

Never mind.

Last edited by ROtown Sparty on 2014-04-24, 11:38; edited 1 time in total
ROtown Sparty
ROtown Sparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-04-23, 08:05

SeeRockCity wrote:
Bizarro Fletch wrote:

I guess I was assuming we were all college educated here.  My bad.
I'm college educated and I'm one of the bigger idiots I know..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-23, 08:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:
Bizarro Fletch wrote:

I guess I was assuming we were all college educated here.  My bad.
I'm college educated and I'm one of the bigger idiots I know..

I can vouch for Bob on this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-23, 09:02

Tanfan! wrote:No more rod abuse. Eff you rcmb rods

It will be interesting if any former mod is ever nominated here (to be a mod).
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-04-23, 10:19

NigelUno wrote:

Minnie was a mod back in the day, wasn't she? So it just happened.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-04-23, 12:40

Giant Moose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Yes...yes she was
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-23, 12:54

Giant Moose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Oh. Cool. I did not know that. I meant one of the...ummm...more controversial mods.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-04-23, 13:25

Not a fan of how the voting worked.... by the time I saw those polls (only a few hours aftervthey were posted) many of them already had 23 yes votes, which is all they needed for a majority. At that point if I wanted to vote no, I would have been better off not voting at all and hoping it doesnt get to 44 votes.

I would suggest that the polls remain open for a set amount of time, with the minimum number of votes being just that, not a point that the poll is closed.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-04-23, 13:34

Our Charter - Please Read - *** UPDATED 4/14/2015***   55953254 
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by greenmachine 2014-04-23, 17:26

Well shit. I thought you all hated me. Now I feel important and like I matter,
greenmachine
greenmachine
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next