Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In America's least surprising news ever: Father of a man charged with hate crimes in Warren, is also charged with hate crimes. Blow me over with a feather

+3
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
DWags
7 posters

Go down

In America's least surprising news ever:  Father of a man charged with hate crimes in Warren, is also charged with hate crimes.  Blow me over with a feather Empty In America's least surprising news ever: Father of a man charged with hate crimes in Warren, is also charged with hate crimes. Blow me over with a feather

Post by DWags 2020-10-16, 17:01

you mean this 24 year old guy who slashed his neighbors tires, who shot at his neighbors house and intimidated them daily, because they had a "black lives matter' sign, might have learned this behavior from his dad? nooooooooooooooo.

Warren man proves that apples really don't fall far from trees.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

In America's least surprising news ever:  Father of a man charged with hate crimes in Warren, is also charged with hate crimes.  Blow me over with a feather Empty Re: In America's least surprising news ever: Father of a man charged with hate crimes in Warren, is also charged with hate crimes. Blow me over with a feather

Post by steveschneider 2020-10-16, 17:36

Haters going to hate. Let me guess these two sport confederate flag gear even though they live in a northern state loyal to the Union. Fuckin morons.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

In America's least surprising news ever:  Father of a man charged with hate crimes in Warren, is also charged with hate crimes.  Blow me over with a feather Empty Re: In America's least surprising news ever: Father of a man charged with hate crimes in Warren, is also charged with hate crimes. Blow me over with a feather

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-10-16, 19:26

I really hope after Trump is a shitstain on history that these racist assholes crawl back into the shadows.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-10-17, 00:34

Arrest them. Place them in the Wayne County Jail General population and lose their records . Maybe relocate their paperwork in a couple of weeks.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-10-17, 06:53

steveschneider wrote:Haters going to hate. Let me guess these two sport confederate flag gear even though they live in a northern state loyal to the Union. Fuckin morons.

Not sure why you’re excusing it in southern states steve
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-10-17, 07:12

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Haters going to hate. Let me guess these two sport confederate flag gear even though they live in a northern state loyal to the Union. Fuckin morons.

Easy stretch, lol.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-10-17, 08:32

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I really hope after Trump is a shitstain on history that these racist assholes crawl back into the shadows.
yeah, Trying to explain to my kids that these assholes didn't seem as prevalent when I was a kid... but they don't believe me. Now = 1960's south.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-10-17, 09:19

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

I think the flag sucks in all 50 states but these morons sporting it in Michigan are an absolute disgrace to the state and its history.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-10-18, 07:49

steveschneider wrote:
I think the flag sucks in all 50 states but these morons sporting it in Michigan are an absolute disgrace to the state and its history.
Michigan's Capitol rotunda displays the flags carried by civil war regiments. Including the 4th regiment who actually captured jefferson davis. So, yes you need an extra layer of stupid to fly a confederate flag in Michigan.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/4th_Michigan_Volunteer_Cavalry_Regiment
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down