Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all

+16
Motown Spartan
Heat Miser
MiamiSpartan
NigelUno
GRR Spartan
AvgMSUJoe
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
duffy munn
steveschneider
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
Dendrobates
kingstonlake
Rocinante
The Pantry
20 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all - Page 3 Empty Re: Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-11, 11:04

NigelUno wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all - Page 3 502811600 You fuck-ups can't even restrain your political angst to the forum created for it.

You talking to yourself?
No. Ask the dipshit in Miami that misplaced his thread.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all - Page 3 Empty Re: Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all

Post by NigelUno 2021-01-11, 11:07

The Pantry wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

You talking to yourself?
No. Ask the dipshit in Miami that misplaced his thread.

You commented in the thread, right?

Couldn't restrain yourself?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-11, 11:12

Thanks to which ever mod finally moved this thread to it's proper place. Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all - Page 3 55953254
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-11, 11:20

Surrender bunny disengage
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-01-11, 11:25

The Pantry wrote:Thanks to which ever mod finally moved this thread to it's proper place. Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all - Page 3 55953254

For sure. Now you can end your faux outrage and answer some questions.

No one is holding their breath though.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-01-11, 11:42

Sorry, pantry, but I've seen you inject politics into the conversations on the main board, too. There was something a couple of days ago where that happened.

But now that this has been moved to tBin, you probably won't comment, but I'll try anyway. Pantry, will you condemn any/all of the following:

- The continued claims of election fraud by Trump and others, even after batting 1-for-60+ in court cases (with the one win having nothing to do with fraud, but just about count observers being allowed to move 2 feet closer), and being laughed out of court repeatedly, even by Trump-appointed judges.

- The lies, based on the aforementioned court cases, of Hawley, Cruz, and others, in order to convince people that the election was stolen.

- The continued lies, even after the terrorist attack at the Capitol.

- Trump, Rudy, Don Jr, saying for weeks to "not let them steal the election", "take back your country", "fight for your country", and then calling on them to March on the Capitol while the election was being certified.

- Trump telling terrorists who were in the midst of attacking the core of our government, threatening to kill the VP, Speaker, and others, "We love you, you're very special".

- Trump refusing to allow the flag on the White House to be lowered to half mast for 3 days after a Capitol Police officer was beaten to death by the mob of Trump supporters.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-11, 11:45

NigelUno wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Thanks to which ever mod finally moved this thread to it's proper place. Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all - Page 3 55953254

Sorry you're pist. Your old Howard Cosell avatar showed your true colors.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-11, 11:50

MiamiSpartan wrote:Sorry, pantry, but I've seen you inject politics into the conversations on the main board, too.
Only after seeing politics on the main board, where it shouldn't be. There is no moderation of this place because it's run by libs.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-01-11, 11:58

The Pantry wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:Sorry, pantry, but I've seen you inject politics into the conversations on the main board, too.
Only after seeing politics on the main board, where it shouldn't be. There is no moderation of this place because it's run by libs.

Shut the fuck up asshole. The thread got moved. By me. There's your moderation. Now fuck off.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-01-11, 11:58

The Pantry wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Sorry you're pist. Your old Howard Cosell avatar showed your true colors.

Not pissed. I'm just mocking your inability to have an honest discussion.

I wasn't aware a MNF announcer used as an avatar would trigger you. Give me a minute...I'll change it back.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-01-11, 12:00

The Pantry wrote:

But...you can have an actual discussion now, right? Since it's on the right board?

Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all - Page 3 502811600

Should we wait?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-11, 12:11

Fuck that shit. Ask Mr JROC if the election were held today who would he vote for Biden or Trump.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-11, 12:13

Heat Miser wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Only after seeing politics on the main board, where it shouldn't be. There is no moderation of this place because it's run by libs.

Shut the fuck up asshole. The thread got moved. By me. There's your moderation. Now fuck off.
Thanks for moving it, but not certain why you're obviously pissed at me. Did I strike a nerve?

Can't blame you guys for being angry.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-01-11, 12:18

The Pantry wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Thanks for moving it, but not certain why you're obviously pissed at me. Did I strike a nerve?

Those people at the Capitol sure looked angry...

Why were they there?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2021-01-11, 12:26

The Pantry wrote:Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all - Page 3 Giphy

Dude do something to justify your stance. This isn't it.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-11, 12:28

NigelUno wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Thanks for moving it, but not certain why you're obviously pissed at me. Did I strike a nerve?

Why were they there?
Sorry, Nigel. Whenever I see you post that avatar of Howard pops into my head and makes me remember what you like.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2021-01-11, 12:30

Heat Miser wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Only after seeing politics on the main board, where it shouldn't be. There is no moderation of this place because it's run by libs.

Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all - Page 3 502811600 Pantry doesn't want to address the topic anymore
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2021-01-11, 12:31

The Pantry wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Why were they there?
Sorry, Nigel. Whenever I see you post that avatar of Howard pops into my head and makes me remember what you like.

Trump fueled this insurrection. Agree or disagree and why.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-11, 12:33

No, that's not the avatar Nigel. It was the one with only Cosell.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2021-01-11, 12:36

The Pantry wrote:No, that's not the avatar Nigel. It was the one with only Cosell.

You are really done with the issue at hand. Not surprised. Most Trumpers change the subject when presented with facts.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-11, 12:40

duffy munn wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all - Page 3 502811600 Pantry doesn't want to address the topic anymore
So, the primary forum operator cuse's me out and it's my fault?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-01-11, 12:45

Sane people: Trump is responsible for inciting an insurrection.
Trumpers: No, we’re all responsible for our own individual actions.

Sane people: Women have the right to choose.
Trumpers: Demonrats are baby murderers.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-01-11, 12:50

Some people take losing really fucking hard...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-11, 12:54

Thread titles being changed and other fuckery. It's what you and your media love.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-01-11, 12:56

Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all - Page 3 2744
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-01-11, 12:57

NigelUno wrote:

But...you can have an actual discussion now, right? Since it's on the right board?

Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all - Page 3 502811600

Should we wait?

You’re going to be waiting awhile nigel.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-11, 12:59

Cameron wrote:Some people take losing really fucking hard...
I conceded the election a couple months ago. It's the mainstream here that is still angry.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-01-11, 12:59

The Pantry wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

So, the primary forum operator cuse's me out and it's my fault?

You ignored my questions before that, despite replying to my post with those questions.

Are you so afraid of admitting that Trump lost? Or that anything he or his followers have done could be wrong?

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you dont think the election was fraudulent.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-01-11, 13:00

The Pantry wrote:Thread titles being changed and other fuckery. It's what you and your media love.

If you don't like how things are run here you're welcome, even encouraged, to go elsewhere.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-01-11, 13:03

The Pantry wrote:
I conceded the election a couple months ago. It's the mainstream here that is still angry.

This is conceding?

"..despite ballot fuckery going on in some states and court challenges that may take months to resolve.

For now, let's just say Biden won.  What's next?"

"For now, let's just say Biden won"? "Ballot fuckery" (no evidence)? "Court cases that will last months?" (they didn't, because there was no case).

That's your great concession? Come on dude.

And you ever stop to think that maybe people being angry about it here has something to do with your guy and his peeps LYING about this for months, leading to the terrorist attack on Wednesday?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-01-11, 13:06

The Pantry wrote:

Gosh. Those people at the Capitol sure looked angry.

Why were they there?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-01-11, 13:10

The Pantry wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Why were they there?

Nice deflection. Again.

But, cool...I'll play along.

What do you mean by "what you like", and that a Cosell avatar showed my "true colors"?

I understand it's highly unlikely that you'll explain what you meant, but thought in the interest of honest discussion that I'd give you a chance to explain.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-11, 13:17

Pantry Family member: Hey dad, bought real nice Chevy Tahoe Hybrid

Pantry: Why?

Pantry family member: I really like it. Lots of room. Stylish. Feel real safe in it. Also it's a hybrid so it helps the environment.

Pantry: GODDAMN OFF THE RAILS LIBTARD.

Pantry family member: Dad, that's uncalled for and you need to apologise.

Pantry: My kids are far left libtard lunatics.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-01-11, 13:19

The Pantry wrote:
I conceded the election a couple months ago.  It's the mainstream here that is still angry.
Your concession was so sincere and magnanimous, too...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-01-11, 13:24

Hey heat what thread was this originally? I’m just curious. It says it was started by steve, but the first post is from pantry, and the op on the original thread is intensity. So I’m assuming that you took some inane steve thread, deleted its contents, and merged all of these posts into there? Just wondering, and seeing if I can trigger steve with news of his thread being ruined.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2021-01-11, 13:26

The Pantry wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:This thread screams a cry for help
True. Should have been posted in tBin but Intensity wanted a wider audience.

From 5 to 10? Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all - Page 3 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Heat Miser likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2021-01-11, 13:28

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Can someone explain to Pantry why Trump was a shitty President without mentioning insurrection, lack of a coherent Covid response or any other thing he fucked up?
he's a petulant tool that can't go a day without being a whiny pos on the twitter?
Has no respect for the country or it's people?

He can now.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-01-11, 13:31

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Hey heat what thread was this originally? I’m just curious. It says it was started by steve, but the first post is from pantry, and the op on the original thread is intensity. So I’m assuming that you took some inane steve thread, deleted its contents, and merged all of these posts into there? Just wondering, and seeing if I can trigger steve with news of his thread being ruined.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t22783-excellent-news-i-ve-disowned-my-parents
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-01-11, 13:38

Heat Miser wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Hey heat what thread was this originally? I’m just curious. It says it was started by steve, but the first post is from pantry, and the op on the original thread is intensity. So I’m assuming that you took some inane steve thread, deleted its contents, and merged all of these posts into there? Just wondering, and seeing if I can trigger steve with news of his thread being ruined.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t22783-excellent-news-i-ve-disowned-my-parents

Yeah, I saw that, that’s the original thread... but I guess let me rephrase my question to just being why does it say steve started this new spun off thread?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-01-11, 13:43

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Yeah, I saw that, that’s the original thread... but I guess let me rephrase my question to just being why does it say steve started this new spun off thread?

I don't know. Thread splitting & merging is not a perfect science I guess.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next