Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should we do a Swill Zoom Party for the Indiana or Michigan games?

+7
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
Turtleneck
steveschneider
MiamiSpartan
Motown Spartan
11 posters

Go down

Should we do a Swill Zoom Party for the Indiana or Michigan games? Empty Should we do a Swill Zoom Party for the Indiana or Michigan games?

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-03-01, 15:25

Just to make this place a little more creepy?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Should we do a Swill Zoom Party for the Indiana or Michigan games? Empty Re: Should we do a Swill Zoom Party for the Indiana or Michigan games?

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-03-01, 15:37

Because it isn't bad enough just reading the nonsense we (myself included) post?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Should we do a Swill Zoom Party for the Indiana or Michigan games? Empty Re: Should we do a Swill Zoom Party for the Indiana or Michigan games?

Post by steveschneider 2021-03-01, 15:40

I'm available for a phone call but I'm not much of a zoom guy.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-03-01, 15:42

steveschneider wrote:I'm available for a phone call but I'm not much of a zoom guy.

Are you on OnlyFans?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-03-01, 15:53

Turtleneck wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I'm available for a phone call but I'm not much of a zoom guy.

Are you on OnlyFans?

Asking the real questions.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-03-01, 15:53

MiamiSpartan wrote:Because it isn't bad enough just reading the nonsense we (myself included) post?

Maybe we can Twitch too!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-03-01, 15:54

Yes absolutely. You guys go ahead and get started without me. I'll be a few minutes late.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-03-01, 15:56

Should we do a Swill Zoom Party for the Indiana or Michigan games? 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-03-01, 16:01

Is this zoom call supposed to be like a pep rally?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-03-01, 16:01

Only if Bill Cain is in.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-03-01, 16:18

steveschneider wrote:Is this zoom call supposed to be like a pep rally?

Think of it like a socially distanced watch party for a FF game where they broadcast the game live on the big screen at Breslin.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-03-01, 16:27

Motown Spartan wrote:

Think of it like a socially distanced watch party for a FF game where they broadcast the game live on the big screen at Breslin.

But in this case pants are optional.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-03-01, 16:29

Turtleneck wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

But in this case pants are optional.

Is that you Jeffrey Toobin?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-03-01, 16:56

Is it because people find you hideous to look at?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-03-01, 16:57

Kingston can wear his college cheerleader uniform.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-03-01, 17:00

tGreenWay wrote:

I was on a zoom call today and someone had high winds in their area and had to freeze their screen so they move stuff in off their balcony.

I suppose I could put on a Nacho Libre mask and zoom with you guys if you want.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-03-01, 17:05

steveschneider wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I was on a zoom call today and someone had high winds in their area and had to freeze their screen so they move stuff in off their balcony.

As long as it’s not JUST the Nacho Libre mask...
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-03-01, 17:59

I could probably put some googly eyes on an old tube sock and stitch on a mouth. Steve the Sock Puppet.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-03-01, 18:02

Motown Spartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

As long as it’s not JUST the Nacho Libre mask...

Fixed for Andrew Cuomo

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-03-01, 18:04

If Miami or intensity go full dick mode and zoom from their screened in porch with the mini pool and palm trees in the background I'll kill somebody.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-03-01, 18:05

Me and Mrs Greenway will zoom from my hot tub. Should we do a Swill Zoom Party for the Indiana or Michigan games? 2809484752

Should we do a Swill Zoom Party for the Indiana or Michigan games? 200.gif?cid=ddb306a57374xm5nbf4jplzduo95aui9n8mv69ai9sppiolw&rid=200
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-03-01, 18:07

Intensity will join the call from the golf course.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-03-01, 18:08

Bob will only be able to join if his wife is home to show him how to use Zoom.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2021-03-01, 18:49

My home life is too chaotic for that.

I will hold off until we can actually have an in person meet up.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-03-01, 19:11

kingstonlake wrote:Me and Mrs Greenway will zoom from my hot tub. Should we do a Swill Zoom Party for the Indiana or Michigan games? 2809484752

Should we do a Swill Zoom Party for the Indiana or Michigan games? 200.gif?cid=ddb306a57374xm5nbf4jplzduo95aui9n8mv69ai9sppiolw&rid=200

Mrs. Wifey said she’s “not going to numb nut’s house until he learns water and electricity are a bad mix.” Sorry, bro.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-03-01, 19:12

kingstonlake wrote:If Miami or intensity go full dick mode and zoom from their screened in porch with the mini pool and palm trees in the background I'll kill somebody.

As long as they keep it in their pants, I don’t care where they zoom from.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2021-03-01, 19:13

Turtleneck wrote:Intensity will join the call from the golf course.
Did I miss it?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-03-01, 19:18

Turtleneck wrote:Bob will only be able to join if his wife is home to show him how to use do everything necessary to make Zoom work.

Show him how to use. Should we do a Swill Zoom Party for the Indiana or Michigan games? 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down