Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do we give steve the next game thread?

+8
steveschneider
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
NigelUno
MiamiSpartan
DWags
Motown Spartan
12 posters

Go down

Do we give steve the next game thread?  Empty Do we give steve the next game thread?

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-03-02, 22:15

100% of the win came from steve starting the game thread and me walking my dog late in the game. I’ll walk the dog the whole goddamned game if need be.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Do we give steve the next game thread?  Empty Re: Do we give steve the next game thread?

Post by DWags 2021-03-02, 22:17

It’s not my place to say, but we need Nordic for one of the two.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Do we give steve the next game thread?  Empty Re: Do we give steve the next game thread?

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-03-02, 22:41

DWags wrote:It’s not my place to say, but we need Nordic for one of the two.

Agree. Can't just expect the hot hand to be hot every game. It's why we don't have Nordic start every game thread.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-03-02, 23:14

There were a few people who doubted steve.

Maybe one of them could start the next game thread.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-03-02, 23:23

Did Nordic ever get his hammer back?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-03-02, 23:25

i love steve
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-03-02, 23:30

Motown Spartan wrote:100% of the win came from steve starting the game thread and me walking my dog late in the game. I’ll walk the dog the whole goddamned game if need be.

Steve was on his game tonight, but as I said in another thread, this was a team win, not 100% for any one person. You walked your dog, I wore my green plaid flannel shirt, even though it’s lightweight and not really warm enough for the temp.
#teamwin
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-03-02, 23:42

tGreenWay wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:100% of the win came from steve starting the game thread and me walking my dog late in the game. I’ll walk the dog the whole goddamned game if need be.

Steve was on his game tonight, but as I said in another thread, this was a team win, not 100% for any one person. You walked your dog, I wore my green plaid flannel shirt, even though it’s lightweight and not really warm enough for the temp.
#teamwin

Give credit where it's due, GW. If you keep this up, Steve will feel unappreciated and enter the transfer portal. Shut up, Cameron.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-03-03, 05:42

I’m 3-0 this year Duke, OSU and Indiana. I’m stepping aside until the tournament. I believe in you guys and I will support anyone’s game thread by bringing a winning attitude to it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-03-03, 05:45

tGreenWay wrote:

#teamwin

All I’ve wanted is for us all to be moving in the same direction. What you outlined isn’t quite what I envisioned but you have a point we worked together as a team and it was awesome!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-03-03, 10:24

steveschneider wrote:I’m 3-0 this year Duke, OSU and Indiana. I’m stepping aside until the tournament. I believe in you guys and I will support anyone’s game thread by bringing a winning attitude to it.
You can't pick and choose your games... that totally shoots the mojo magic in the ass. It's like saying, OF COURSE they are going to lose and I don't want to be blamed. Damnit Steve, you got to man up like Aaron Henry and bring your mojo to a mich game. It's the SPARTAN way.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-03-03, 10:28

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I’m 3-0 this year Duke, OSU and Indiana. I’m stepping aside until the tournament. I believe in you guys and I will support anyone’s game thread by bringing a winning attitude to it.
You can't pick and choose your games... that totally shoots the mojo magic in the ass. It's like saying, OF COURSE they are going to lose and I don't want to be blamed. Damnit Steve, you got to man up like Aaron Henry and bring your mojo to a mich game. It's the SPARTAN way.

This is crazy talk. I'm a gnat compared to the mighty Nordic. He's hands down the greatest game thread maker of all time. It's not even close.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-03-03, 10:48

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

#teamwin

Give credit where it's due, GW. If you keep this up, Steve will feel unappreciated and enter the transfer portal. Shut up, Cameron.

Kindly reread the first sentence in my post, because it seems you didn’t understand it the first time. Or worse, you decided to ignore it for the sake of continuing your pissy little argument. If that’s true: Sad.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-03-03, 11:36

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

#teamwin

Addition by subtraction. steve, gtfo.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2021-03-03, 12:31

Steve is doing great. Ride the hot hand.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-03-03, 14:56

Nordic wrote:Steve is doing great. Ride the hot hand.

Someone is angling for the home game.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Turtleneck and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-03-03, 15:39

NigelUno wrote:
Nordic wrote:Steve is doing great. Ride the hot hand.

My vote is Cameron makes the next game thread.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-03-03, 17:01

steveschneider wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

My vote is Cameron makes the next game thread.

Is this really the time to turn the season over to an untested poster? I see a lot of risk with no way of assessing the potential upside.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-03-03, 17:35

So steve starts a game thread for a home game against unranked IU, against whom we were favored, we won, and everyone is now sucking his dick. Then he tries to make me start the game thread for an away game against #2 UM, against whom we will be underdogs, so that if we lose, he can blame me, even though he's the blue who just wants us all to be honest about what a fucking homerun hire Juwan Howard was. That about right?

Fucking steve...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-03-03, 18:13

Cameron wrote:So steve starts a game thread for a home game against unranked IU, against whom we were favored, we won, and everyone is now sucking his dick. Then he tries to make me start the game thread for an away game against #2 UM, against whom we will be underdogs, so that if we lose, he can blame me, even though he's the blue who just wants us all to be honest about what a fucking homerun hire Juwan Howard was. That about right?

Fucking steve...

Chicken.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-03-03, 18:32

Do we give steve the next game thread?  200.gif?cid=ddb306a58mjw73wyjyyv8ns08i5it38gz3d9025jzf65qjpi&rid=200
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-03-03, 18:36

Cameron wrote:Do we give steve the next game thread?  200.gif?cid=ddb306a58mjw73wyjyyv8ns08i5it38gz3d9025jzf65qjpi&rid=200

Steve
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-03-04, 20:44

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:So steve starts a game thread for a home game against unranked IU, against whom we were favored, we won, and everyone is now sucking his dick. Then he tries to make me start the game thread for an away game against #2 UM, against whom we will be underdogs, so that if we lose, he can blame me, even though he's the blue who just wants us all to be honest about what a fucking homerun hire Juwan Howard was. That about right?

Fucking steve...

Chicken.

Cameron wrote:Do we give steve the next game thread?  200.gif?cid=ddb306a58mjw73wyjyyv8ns08i5it38gz3d9025jzf65qjpi&rid=200
This is when I decided I was going to start the game thread. So, in a way, it's all steve's fault.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

CORNER BLITZ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-03-04, 20:45

Also, steve owes me $50.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-03-04, 20:46

Cameron wrote:Also, steve owes me $50.

I give a tip of my cap to you. You represented.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-03-04, 20:47

I'd rather lose money betting on MSU than win money betting on Michigan.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

MiamiSpartan, DWags, CORNER BLITZ and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-03-05, 05:56

Cameron wrote:I'd rather lose money betting on MSU than win money betting on Michigan.

I bleed green and I loathe losing to UofM but If I had a sports almanac like Biff had and I knew the outcome ahead of time for last nights game I would have placed bets that would have made me some money.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-02-16, 16:23

Do we give steve the next game thread?  1051155072
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-02-16, 18:21

That Howard guy sure turned out to be a home run hire for umaa.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-02-16, 19:12

Tried taco pizza. Not bad, really.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-02-16, 20:24

Fucking steve...

UM was #2 at the time, won the Big Ten, and made the Elite 8 in Howard's 2nd year. Kind of seems like a home run hire (or at least a triple).

Fucking steve.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down