Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's noon eastern time, who's still awake?

+6
The Pantry
WhiteBoyHatcher
steveschneider
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
Motown Spartan
10 posters

Go down

It's noon eastern time, who's still awake?  Empty It's noon eastern time, who's still awake?

Post by Motown Spartan 09/03/21, 12:00 pm

I know DWags is sleeping, and Dendro is probably milking her boobs. Anyone awake? I know it's late, but Jesus, this is lame.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

It's noon eastern time, who's still awake?  Empty Re: It's noon eastern time, who's still awake?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 09/03/21, 12:12 pm

hi
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

It's noon eastern time, who's still awake?  Empty Re: It's noon eastern time, who's still awake?

Post by Floyd Robertson 09/03/21, 12:13 pm

It's noon eastern time, who's still awake?  2599972566
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 09/03/21, 12:32 pm

How was your morning poop Floyd?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 09/03/21, 12:53 pm

Motown Spartan wrote:How was your morning poop Floyd?

The day was off to a good start. Took my bike out for 22 miles late yesterday afternoon for the first time in 2021. I think all the bouncing in the saddle helped.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 09/03/21, 12:59 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:How was your morning poop Floyd?

The day was off to a good start. Took my bike out for 22 miles late yesterday afternoon for the first time in 2021. I think all the bouncing in the saddle helped.

Good to hear! I did a 39 mile fatbike ride this past weekend. It was pretty intense and my legs are still whooped. Have you ever fatbiked?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 09/03/21, 01:06 pm

About to go on a trail run. It’s sunny and warm out.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 09/03/21, 01:17 pm

Motown Spartan wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Good to hear! I did a 39 mile fatbike ride this past weekend. It was pretty intense and my legs are still whooped. Have you ever fatbiked?

No, but it looks like a lot fun. It also looks like a lot more work lol.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 09/03/21, 01:21 pm

Daylight savings coming up. Preparing for a good Floyd rant.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 09/03/21, 01:22 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

Definitely both! You have to be on a groomed trail for sure. I like to describe it as "pedal twice as hard to go half as far" but that's hyperbole.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 09/03/21, 01:45 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Daylight savings coming up. Preparing for a good Floyd rant.

Now that you mention it, I'm kinda tired of ranting on that.

Time to find something new.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 09/03/21, 01:48 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Daylight savings coming up. Preparing for a good Floyd rant.
Read an article last week that said Michigan was one of only 3-4 states that want to make standard time permanent. The rest want savings time permanent.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 09/03/21, 01:51 pm

Motown Spartan wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Definitely both! You have to be on a groomed trail for sure. I like to describe it as "pedal twice as hard to go half as far" but that's hyperbole.

I've see a ton of fat tire on my snow/ice covered winter hiking trails, like let's take something hard and make it harder.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 09/03/21, 02:24 pm

Wife just managed to get golf cart stuck in the mud about 1/3 of a mile behind the house. Now it won't turn on. Maybe the farmer will be nice and pull her out, or probably just chew her out for leaving ruts in his field. I was using it to haul barrels of maple sap, now I get to do it all with a hand cart. Yay.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 09/03/21, 02:34 pm

I was awake at noon.. but I did take my afternoon nap around 1:35 or so.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 09/03/21, 02:43 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:

Now that you mention it, I'm kinda tired of ranting on that.

Time to find something new.

Grab a nap first, then give it a go.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 09/03/21, 04:17 pm

Hey....boobs gotta do what boobs gotta do
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Motown Spartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 09/03/21, 05:59 pm

Dendrobates wrote:Hey....boobs gotta do what boobs gotta do

They’re also for decoration so...
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down