Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone know where to find an Oregon/Eastern Warshington stream?

+2
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
6 posters

Go down

Anyone know where to find an Oregon/Eastern Warshington stream? Empty Anyone know where to find an Oregon/Eastern Warshington stream?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:17 pm

Can't locate one. F'ing Pac 12 Network.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anyone know where to find an Oregon/Eastern Warshington stream? Empty Re: Anyone know where to find an Oregon/Eastern Warshington stream?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:36 pm

First row sports?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anyone know where to find an Oregon/Eastern Warshington stream? Empty Re: Anyone know where to find an Oregon/Eastern Warshington stream?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:41 pm

Found one there, thanks. I don't do this often so I don't know where to look. 

ifirstrowus.eu/watch/38164/2/watch-eastern-washington-vs-7-oregon.html
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:03 pm

Oregon up 27-7 in the 2nd quarter, just like we were. 

EW gets a bust play on a simple little zone read pass to the WR who splits two defenders and goes down the sideline for 65+, OoB at the 1. They run it up the gut 3x and are stuffed. Playaction rollout on 4th and Oregon is fooled, TD EW. 27-14. 

Vernon Adams is fast. Oregon is fast.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:08 pm

Terrible decision/throw by Adams into double coverage. Should have been picked. It was dropped. He looks indecisive as a passer. He looks like a one read QB to me.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:10 pm

Easy march down the field for the Ducks. 34-14. EWU is offering little resistance defensively.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:24 pm

EWU drives right down the field for a TD. 34-21. Ducks having some issue in the passing game defensively. EWU good protection up front.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:27 pm

EWU's QB is 20/26 for 271 yards with 3 TDs and 1 INT in the 2nd quarter.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:30 pm

Adams reminds me of Braxton Miller. He's a better runner than a thrower. Can throw for sure. Very fast and elusive as a runner. First instinct is to run.

And pretty sure he just got a concussion. Pops back up and takes the next snap.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:33 pm

Oregon goes for it 4th and 6 from the EWU 30. Playaction, Adams has a guy wide open in the end zone. He puts a little too much loft on the ball and the db catches up and breaks the pass up. EWU takes over on downs.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:33 pm

First one to 50 next week wins.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:37 pm

We both have some things to clean up, that's for sure. Us on offense, as well. 

EWU punting. Oregon will take over from their 20 with 48 seconds left. Do they score a TD?

Yes -140 No +110
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:42 pm

FG Ducks. Mostly running/quick passes down the field. 37-21 at half.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:14 pm

Opening Drive of 2h. Ducks drive down (mostly in the run game) and score a TD on 4th and goal from EWU 2 yard line. 44-21. No chance of an upset here, they're putting way too much pressure on a very poor team. But interesting to watch and make some observations in advance of next week.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:23 pm

EWU goes for it on 4th and 7 from their own 40 or so. I've literally never seen this many flags in my life during a play. There were like 7 of them that came flying in. 

Replay - hands to the facemask on a Duck DL. 1st down EWU.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:28 pm

TD EWU. Drive down the field rather easily. 44-28.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:32 pm

EWU onside kick. something happened. They were offside. And they recovered. Idiots.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:37 pm

Royce Freeman long run, long lucky pass completion at goal line and Oregon scores. 51-28.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:45 pm

EWU drives and scores. 51-35.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:47 pm

Onside kick recovered by Ducks. They're at midfield. Will be in end zone in 3, 2, 1.....
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:50 pm

No TD. FG actually. 54-35.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:00 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Adams reminds me of Braxton Miller. He's a better runner than a thrower. Can throw for sure. Very fast and elusive as a runner. First instinct is to run.

And pretty sure he just got a concussion. Pops back up and takes the next snap.

Although I had a few drinks during the game last year, I feel like we did well against Mariota til he decided to use his legs more late 3rd quarter. Seemed like he was trying to prove he could be a pocket passer, then they told him to move and started to pull away
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:07 am

EWU QB just threw a bad INT, returned pretty far for Oregon. EWU wasn't going to catch them, but it's officially a dirtnap now. 

Yeah....Mariota is a much better passer than this guy. Adams is like a RB back there that can throw the ball. Mariota was much more difficult to defend because he could do both. 

Royce Freeman and the QB tucking and running are going to have to be our primary focus. Royce is really good. Our secondary can contain the Ducks through the air. Adams is a one read QB. Tuck and run if his guy isn't open or force the ball.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:11 am

Shoelace 2.0?

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:19 am

Perhaps but the skillset of their other offensive pieces is >>>>> what the Wolvies were sporting back then. Everyone on that team is super duper fast. 

This is going to be a big test for us. But this guy is not Russell Wilson or MM. I think we contain the run as priority 1 (which we always do) and they will have a hard time beating us through the air.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:27 am

EWU TD. 61-42. 

2:35 left. 

This WR kid on EWU who had Adams as his best man in his wedding has 235 yards receiving. EWU has to have 400+ yards passing.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:29 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Perhaps but the skillset of their other offensive pieces is >>>>> what the Wolvies were sporting back then.

Obviously, just wondering how terrible his arm is
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:33 am

Physically he has a decent arm. As did Denard. But having the ability to throw the ball is very different than being a QB. 

He can throw a deep ball. He can make accurate throws and put the ball where it's supposed to be. He can throw it on a rope. 

But he's not a QB. He's a RB in the backfield that can throw. I think the Braxton Miller comparison is pretty solid. Royce Freeman might be better than Carlos Hyde, though. He's fast as fuck.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:33 am

So what the hell can't MSU put up 50 on Oregon and them to under 50? Our offense and defense have to be better than EWU.
I know the transitive property doesn't usually apply but this has to be encouraging no?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:35 am

Wait. I kind of turned away. Apparently Adams got knocked out on the last possession. I said I thought he had a concussion earlier. I guess he maybe really got one late. Shit. Hope he's ok for his sake. 

https://vine.co/v/eTY9YA3J6F2
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:39 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Wait. I kind of turned away. Apparently Adams got knocked out on the last possession. I said I thought he had a concussion earlier. I guess he maybe really got one late. Shit. Hope he's ok for his sake. 

Is the line on bet banks yet?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:41 am

Nope
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:42 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Wait. I kind of turned away. Apparently Adams got knocked out on the last possession. I said I thought he had a concussion earlier. I guess he maybe really got one late. Shit. Hope he's ok for his sake. 

Dang.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:48 am

http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2015/09/vernon_adams_jr_leaves_ducks_g.html

Was this some payback for the transfer?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:08 am

I honestly think he was dinged up earlier. He was wobbly, he got hit twice on the play I referenced earlier and was on the ground for a few seconds. He got up and toughed it out but I think his bell was rung. He gets hit a 2nd time like that and it might be cobwebs.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:12 am

Herbie Green wrote:http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2015/09/vernon_adams_jr_leaves_ducks_g.html

Was this some payback for the transfer?

Never liked plays like that. Can see the guy coming in before the qb is down

Anyone know where to find an Oregon/Eastern Warshington stream? Screen11

If he comes out and says he was going after him, sure. Other than that, I'd never assume to say he was trying to hurt the guy. I'll usually take the defenses side on issues like that though

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:22 am

Yeah it is not like they can flip a switch at mid slide and it is not like you can read their mind. But in this case you have a possible motive
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down