Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sign here when you get your Biden Bucks

+14
Other Teams Pursuing That
Motown Spartan
tGreenWay
GRR Spartan
MiamiSpartan
Jake from State Farm
Floyd Robertson
AvgMSUJoe
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
CORNER BLITZ
InTenSity
Cameron
Heat Miser
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sign here when you get your Biden Bucks Empty Sign here when you get your Biden Bucks

Post by Heat Miser Sat 13 Mar 2021 - 14:38

$$$
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Sign here when you get your Biden Bucks Empty Re: Sign here when you get your Biden Bucks

Post by Cameron Sat 13 Mar 2021 - 14:56

This thread prompted me to check. My online banking says it's pending, effective 3/17.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Sign here when you get your Biden Bucks Empty Re: Sign here when you get your Biden Bucks

Post by InTenSity Sat 13 Mar 2021 - 16:13

Nothing. I did our taxes too early. Had they gone off of 2019, I would have qualified, but due to a raise and a bonus and my wife working extra, we went over the $160k. I think we were at $164k lol.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Motown Spartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sat 13 Mar 2021 - 17:36

[ig]CMXWQfJB6c6[/ig]
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron, tGreenWay and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat 13 Mar 2021 - 18:06

InTenSity wrote:Nothing. I did our taxes too early. Had they gone off of 2019, I would have qualified, but due to a raise and a bonus and my wife working extra, we went over the $160k. I think we were at $164k lol.

Yeah I’m holding off for that reason. Either way, I think, I get a reduced portion but no sense in reducing it further than I need to
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 13 Mar 2021 - 18:25

They don’t........ but they should.

Sign here when you get your Biden Bucks 9b893e10
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Heat Miser, Cameron, The Pantry, Other Teams Pursuing That, tGreenWay, Dendrobates, Motown Spartan and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat 13 Mar 2021 - 19:09

My taxes are queued up to send in the second the check clears. I'm in the same boat. We wouldn't get anything from this year's income, but collecting a nice chunk on 2 kids based on 2019 income.
I also read college dependents are included on this one so, possibly another 1400. Yay me.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sat 13 Mar 2021 - 19:18

I am also on team haven't done my taxes yet.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry and CORNER BLITZ like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 13 Mar 2021 - 19:37

Cameron wrote:This thread prompted me to check. My online banking says it's pending, effective 3/17.

Yep, surprised to see bright and early this morning that mine is pending for 3/17. My 2020 taxes were filed in early February.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sat 13 Mar 2021 - 20:05

Mine is pending for 3/17. Any coincidence that it's St Patrick's Day? Like maybe they want us to all go out and drink green beer?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sat 13 Mar 2021 - 22:13

With Biden so proud of his Irish ancestry, it is fitting to send a little pot o' gold to so many on St Patrick's Day.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat 13 Mar 2021 - 23:04

Although I've had direct deposit for our IRS refunds for more than a decade the previous administration mailed us both checks with Trump's signature. Did the same with my in-laws.

I suspected it was demographics and Trump wanted people 60 and over to see his signature like he was writing them a check.

This time it may be because our last 2 COVID Relief checks were mailed our name is on the mail list rather than the direct deposit list.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun 14 Mar 2021 - 13:24

That's definitely it
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sun 14 Mar 2021 - 13:27

GRR Spartan wrote:Although I've had direct deposit for our IRS refunds for more than a decade the previous administration mailed us both checks with Trump's signature. Did the same with my in-laws.

I suspected it was demographics and Trump wanted people 60 and over to see his signature like he was writing them a check.

This time it may be because our last 2 COVID Relief checks were mailed our name is on the mail list rather than the direct deposit list.

Everyone I know that is over 60 (my mom, in-laws, etc.) has had them direct deposited.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 15 Mar 2021 - 7:32

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
InTenSity wrote:Nothing. I did our taxes too early. Had they gone off of 2019, I would have qualified, but due to a raise and a bonus and my wife working extra, we went over the $160k. I think we were at $164k lol.

Yeah I’m holding off for that reason. Either way, I think, I get a reduced portion but no sense in reducing it further than I need to

Upon googling to find out what the actual limits are I get nothing. Awesome, I guess I can do taxes now.

(Maybe not the politically wisest move to have a bunch of people that got money under the former president of the opposing party not get it under the new president but hey we can take that up with the super fans on the other board.)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 15 Mar 2021 - 18:12

InTen and Travis are the Swill’s ballers.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon 15 Mar 2021 - 23:47

MiamiSpartan wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Although I've had direct deposit for our IRS refunds for more than a decade the previous administration mailed us both checks with Trump's signature. Did the same with my in-laws.

Everyone I know that is over 60 (my mom, in-laws, etc.) has had them direct deposited.

I wish that were the case. Still don’t know how using TurboTax with E-file and the same bank acct where tax refunds were direct deposit since it became an option got me in the check que.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Tue 16 Mar 2021 - 0:35

tGreenWay wrote:InTen and Travis are the Swill’s ballers.
Maybe if I didn't live in Miami. I feel like I'm struggling to tread water at times.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Tue 16 Mar 2021 - 10:21

InTenSity wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:InTen and Travis are the Swill’s ballers.
Maybe if I didn't live in Miami. I feel like I'm struggling to tread water at times.

Fuuuck... I live in podunk Mid-Michigan and I feel the financial stress sometimes.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Tue 16 Mar 2021 - 10:30

I do not qualify.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 16 Mar 2021 - 11:27

Motown Spartan wrote:I do not qualify.

Sorry, but we’ve already awarded Travis and InTen the Swill baller status. Maybe next year.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Tue 16 Mar 2021 - 11:48

tGreenWay wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:I do not qualify.

Sorry, but we’ve already awarded Travis and InTen the Swill baller status. Maybe next year.

No worries. I don’t need your fake validation.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 16 Mar 2021 - 11:50

Motown Spartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

your post above may say otherwise
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Tue 16 Mar 2021 - 12:01

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

I want real Swill validation, not Greenway’s fake validation.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 16 Mar 2021 - 12:05

Motown Spartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Do you some aloe for that burn? OTPT scorched you, bitch.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 16 Mar 2021 - 12:07

Motown Spartan wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

I want real Swill validation, not Greenway’s fake validation.

tSwill doesn’t offer real validation without first setting up your 2FA. Kindly PM me your mobile number and passcode, then you will be forwarded our forum terms, which you must accept.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 16 Mar 2021 - 12:47

I have no idea.. I'll have to check with my wife.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 17 Mar 2021 - 8:29

Biden bucks are in my account for a few minutes before they're transferred to Disney Corp
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 17 Mar 2021 - 9:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I have no idea.. I'll have to check with my wife.
apparently we didn't qualify.. but the kid might.

I don't know.. doesn't really fall under my residential purview.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 17 Mar 2021 - 10:25

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I have no idea.. I'll have to check with my wife.
apparently we didn't qualify.. but the kid might.

Stay in your lane.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 17 Mar 2021 - 10:44

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: apparently we didn't qualify.. but the kid might.

Stay in your lane.
exactly.

I know where and what my strengths are.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Wed 17 Mar 2021 - 11:02

Sign here when you get your Biden Bucks 969504605 We got a partial stimulus. Feels kinda like a half-boner.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Wed 17 Mar 2021 - 11:03

Heat Miser wrote:Sign here when you get your Biden Bucks 969504605 We got a partial stimulus. Feels kinda like a half-boner.

At your age, that’s a win!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Wed 17 Mar 2021 - 11:11

Motown Spartan wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:Sign here when you get your Biden Bucks 969504605 We got a partial stimulus. Feels kinda like a half-boner.

At your age, that’s a win!

This is true. I'll take what I can get.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Wed 17 Mar 2021 - 11:56

Me too... GODAMMIT... I was expecting a nice chunk (with 3 dependents), but making a 5k over cut that in HALF... Grrrrrr.....
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 17 Mar 2021 - 12:12

I intend to buy a zero turn lawn mower with my check once it arrives. Looking at a John Deere. Open to recommends.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 17 Mar 2021 - 12:15

steveschneider wrote:I intend to buy a zero turn lawn mower with my check once it arrives. Looking at a John Deere. Open to recommends.

I need to replace a section of my garage door cuz rust, but I'd rather buy a kayak and a roof rack and some new camping gear.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 17 Mar 2021 - 12:26

Floyd Robertson wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I intend to buy a zero turn lawn mower with my check once it arrives. Looking at a John Deere. Open to recommends.

I need to replace a section of my garage door cuz rust, but I'd rather buy a kayak and a roof rack and some new camping gear.

Sounds like a good use of the money and will get that money flowing to some blue collar workers (assuming you are paying for someone to install it). The other portion we are using to hire painters to do paint two bedrooms and a bathroom. Our money is going to be flowing to a farm tractor store and small family business.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Wed 17 Mar 2021 - 12:30

HOT TUB!

(Note to self: Guilt the wife into proper bikini shape...)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 17 Mar 2021 - 12:44

Checked the bank shit is pending. Its happening woot woot!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next