Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Trails!

+19
MattyFresh
Travis of the Cosmos
WhiteBoyHatcher
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
MiamiSpartan
NigelUno
DWags
Jake from State Farm
InTenSity
Nordic
Heat Miser
Cameron
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
Motown Spartan
Floyd Robertson
steveschneider
23 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Happy Trails! Empty Happy Trails!

Post by steveschneider 2021-04-07, 11:50

I'm hanging her up. You guys rule and it's been a hoot. I realize my act has grown beyond old. My act these days is Steve jumping over Fonzee jumping over a shark. I often question the point of engaging in negative rhetorical arguments with complete strangers on the internet but when you look across the internet at message boards, comment sections and various social media platforms it's obviously something humans are hardwired to do. Think of it this way squirrels are hardwired to build squirrels nests up in hardwood trees, and we are hard wired to build anonymous messaging forums.

At any rate peace and love to all you mother fuckers. Go Green!

Your friend,

Steve

PS: You can always find me on Twitter! lol!

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Happy Trails! Empty Re: Happy Trails!

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-04-07, 11:56

Eh, don't go.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-04-07, 12:02

I just hope you had fun!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

CORNER BLITZ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-04-07, 12:06

Bruh.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-04-07, 12:17

Take care, Steve - you know where we are.

see ya further on up the road.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-04-07, 12:18

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-04-07, 12:20

y'all love to run people who actually post here off the board and it's a damn shame.

oh no! steve is posting too much and generating conversation that may or may not be about the topic at hand! how am i ever going to click out of a thread i don't want to read?!

Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-04-07, 12:30

Happy Trails! If-it-sounds-cl0ixx
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-04-07, 12:40

steveschneider wrote:I'm hanging her up. You guys rule and it's been a hoot. I realize my act has grown beyond old. My act these days is Steve jumping over Fonzee jumping over a shark. I often question the point of engaging in negative rhetorical arguments with complete strangers on the internet but when you look across the internet at message boards, comment sections and various social media platforms it's obviously something humans are hardwired to do. Think of it this way squirrels are hardwired to build squirrels nests up in hardwood trees, and we are hard wired to build anonymous messaging forums.

Your friend,

Steve

I'm prepared to offer you lifetime diamond membership if you stay.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Floyd Robertson, The Pantry, tGreenWay, AvgMSUJoe and gomersbro like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-04-07, 12:45

Heat Miser wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I'm hanging her up. You guys rule and it's been a hoot. I realize my act has grown beyond old. My act these days is Steve jumping over Fonzee jumping over a shark. I often question the point of engaging in negative rhetorical arguments with complete strangers on the internet but when you look across the internet at message boards, comment sections and various social media platforms it's obviously something humans are hardwired to do. Think of it this way squirrels are hardwired to build squirrels nests up in hardwood trees, and we are hard wired to build anonymous messaging forums.

Your friend,

Steve

WTF. How do I get an upgrade?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-04-07, 12:49

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:y'all love to run people who actually post here off the board and it's a damn shame.

oh no! steve is posting too much and generating conversation that may or may not be about the topic at hand! how am i ever going to click out of a thread i don't want to read?!

This point has merit.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2021-04-07, 12:54

steveschneider wrote:I'm hanging her up. You guys rule and it's been a hoot. I realize my act has grown beyond old. My act these days is Steve jumping over Fonzee jumping over a shark. I often question the point of engaging in negative rhetorical arguments with complete strangers on the internet but when you look across the internet at message boards, comment sections and various social media platforms it's obviously something humans are hardwired to do.  Think of it this way squirrels are hardwired to build squirrels nests up in hardwood trees, and we are hard wired to build anonymous messaging forums.

Your friend,

Steve

PS: You can always find me on Twitter!  lol!

I was 90% sure my post would illicit this response. You're such a spherical dumbass.

Last edited by Nordic on 2021-04-07, 18:18; edited 1 time in total
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron, The Pantry, CORNER BLITZ and MattyFresh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2021-04-07, 13:02

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:y'all love to run people who actually post here off the board and it's a damn shame.

Where ever will I get my fix of college hoops ratings and VHS movie reviews Happy Trails! 2599972566
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-04-07, 13:05

nordic also has a point, although i think the term "pussy" is a bit outdated and misogynistic.. instead of steve listening to the feedback, adapting and adjusting his behavior, he doesn't listen, doubles down, and then eventually runs away from the problem.

fairly representative of parts of society today. learn from this, steve.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2021-04-07, 13:09

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:nordic also has a point, although i think the term "pussy" is a bit outdated and misogynistic.. instead of steve listening to the feedback, adapting and adjusting his behavior, he doesn't listen, doubles down, and then eventually runs away from the problem.

Did you just take both sides?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-04-07, 13:17

InTenSity wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:nordic also has a point, although i think the term "pussy" is a bit outdated and misogynistic.. instead of steve listening to the feedback, adapting and adjusting his behavior, he doesn't listen, doubles down, and then eventually runs away from the problem.

to me, life ain't that black and white.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2021-04-07, 13:18

Fair point on the pussy term. My 80/90s upbringing that is what we associated people that take there ball and go home. Doesn't make it right. Let me know what I should substitute and I will (serious).

But 100% agree with your point. I know I came on strong, but it wasn't anything that everyone here hasn't said in one way or another. I'm a direct person. I don't beat around the bush. We didn't ban him. He acted a fool, got called out on acting a fool (multiple times) and he was just getting increasingly worse. If someone wants to pollute every thread with nonsense, I will call them out for it. If he can't handle being called out, then leave. If I can't handle someone polluting every thread, I'll leave.

FTR I don't want Steve to leave. But I'm not going to shed a tear on his departure if it is the Fucking Steve from the last few months.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron, Other Teams Pursuing That and CORNER BLITZ like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-04-07, 13:31

Happy Trails! Happy_10
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-04-07, 13:31

Nordic wrote:

Fair point on the pussy term. My 80/90s upbringing that is what we associated people that take there ball and go home. Doesn't make it right. Let me know what I should substitute and I will (serious).

But 100% agree with your point. I know I came on strong, but it wasn't anything that everyone here hasn't said in one way or another. I'm a direct person. I don't beat around the bush. We didn't ban him. He acted a fool, got called out on acting a fool (multiple times) and he was just getting increasingly worse. If someone wants to pollute every thread with nonsense, I will call them out for it. If he can't handle being called out, then leave. If I can't handle someone polluting every thread, I'll leave.

FTR I don't want Steve to leave. But I'm not going to shed a tear on his departure if it is the Fucking Steve from the last few months.
I think "snowflake" is kind of the PC "pussy" nowadays. I'm also partial to "cupcake." But, then again, I also still call people pussies when they're being pussies, so maybe I'm not the best person to give advice on this one...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-04-07, 13:36

Git yer yippee kiyay ass back in here. Too much to talk about.  Hollis, miller being ousted at Zona tiger doing 83. Chauvin verdict coming soon. Tucker getting kids ready transfer portal heating up.

Let’s goooooooooooo!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-04-07, 13:37

eh, snowflake is still pretty cringe and just makes you sound like an asshole who doesn't care about how others feel. i'll get back to ya nordy.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-04-07, 13:38

DWags wrote:Git yer yippee kiyay ass back in here. Too much to talk about.  Hollis, miller being ousted at Zona tiger doing 83. Chauvin verdict coming soon. Tucker getting kids ready transfer portal heating up.

Let’s goooooooooooo!

Happy Trails! 969504605
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-04-07, 13:44

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:eh, snowflake is still pretty cringe and just makes you sound like an asshole who doesn't care about how others feel. i'll get back to ya nordy.
When you figure out what words you can use to insult someone without sounding like a big meanie, you be sure to let me know.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2021-04-07, 13:53

Cameron wrote:
Nordic wrote:

I think "snowflake" is kind of the PC "pussy" nowadays. I'm also partial to "cupcake." But, then again, I also still call people pussies when they're being pussies, so maybe I'm not the best person to give advice on this one...

I fucking hate the term snowflake. Passive aggressive and overused by politicos.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

WhiteBoyHatcher likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2021-04-07, 13:55

DWags wrote:Git yer yippee kiyay ass back in here. Too much to talk about.  Hollis, miller being ousted at Zona tiger doing 83. Chauvin verdict coming soon. Tucker getting kids ready transfer portal heating up.

Let’s goooooooooooo!

Happy Trails! 4113017228 Is Dwags day drunk?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-04-07, 14:02

Can I fill in on Steve's show you until we find a permanent replacement?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-04-07, 14:04

InTenSity wrote:

He just crushed both sides.

Happy Trails! 3775540924
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-04-07, 14:05

Nordic wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I fucking hate the term snowflake. Passive aggressive and overused by politicos.

Settle down darlin'.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-04-07, 14:07

Nordic wrote:
Cameron wrote:

That's true. If you call people snowflake unironically, many people will assume you voted for Trump.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-04-07, 14:28

Cameron wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:eh, snowflake is still pretty cringe and just makes you sound like an asshole who doesn't care about how others feel. i'll get back to ya nordy.
When you figure out what words you can use to insult someone without sounding like a big meanie, you be sure to let me know.

growth mindset. love it, cam!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-04-07, 14:34

(for the record, I don't think Steve is whining about people being mean and taking his ball and going home.. he never took this place or our collective commentary that seriously. I just think that he believes his time could be better spent elsewhere in his life).

that's how I read it, anyway.

cheers to Steve. Happy Trails! 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-04-07, 14:44

Drama Queen
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron, The Pantry and WhiteBoyHatcher like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-04-07, 14:50

Steve > Nigel
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry and Other Teams Pursuing That like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-04-07, 14:52

Happy Trails! 502811600Happy Trails! 502811600Happy Trails! 502811600Happy Trails! 502811600

First it was the tanfan-esque claiming of message board victories.  Then it was the blanch-esque claim that there is a message board cabal conspiring against you.  Now you go for the often-tried, never-succeeded, attention-seeking good bye message?  

You do you, Steve.  Seems to be a pretty lame reason to leave completely.  But if you can't post without trying for a controversial hot take about everything, and can't handle disagreeing opinions on those hot takes, then you probably should leave, and I wish you the best.

P.S. Can you take Nigel with you?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron, The Pantry, tGreenWay and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-04-07, 14:55

Will this impact tSwill's Friday night ratings?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

MattyFresh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-04-07, 15:08

Turtleneck wrote:Will this impact tSwill's Friday night ratings?

Happy Trails! 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-04-07, 15:09

kingstonlake wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Leave the board and see what Heat offers you. Happy Trails! 1494614055 Happy Trails! 2809484752
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-04-07, 15:11

kingstonlake wrote:Can I fill in on Steve's show you until we find a permanent replacement?

No, because you’re quitting the board. You won’t be here due to you holding out for a premium membership. You have to leave for us to miss you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-04-07, 15:12

[quote="tGreenWay"]
kingstonlake wrote:

Leave the board and see what Heat offers you. Happy Trails! 1494614055 Happy Trails! 2809484752[/quote

You son of a.....]
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-04-07, 15:13

[quote="kingstonlake"]
tGreenWay wrote:

Leave the board and see what Heat offers you. Happy Trails! 1494614055 Happy Trails! 2809484752[/quote

You son of a.....]

How can we miss you if you won’t go away?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next