Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gHost, you ever think about putting your Jeep on tracks and hitting the trails in the winter?

3 posters

Go down

gHost, you ever think about putting your Jeep on tracks and hitting the trails in the winter?  Empty gHost, you ever think about putting your Jeep on tracks and hitting the trails in the winter?

Post by Turtleneck 2018-03-05, 21:13

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

gHost, you ever think about putting your Jeep on tracks and hitting the trails in the winter?  Empty Re: gHost, you ever think about putting your Jeep on tracks and hitting the trails in the winter?

Post by Turtleneck 2018-03-05, 21:21

These folks look like they're having fun.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

gHost, you ever think about putting your Jeep on tracks and hitting the trails in the winter?  Empty Re: gHost, you ever think about putting your Jeep on tracks and hitting the trails in the winter?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-05, 21:22

gHost, you ever think about putting your Jeep on tracks and hitting the trails in the winter?  502811600 I'm sorry, but how the fuck does one find that entertaining? Why would you want to be in a car rather than actually being outside?
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-03-05, 21:44

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:gHost, you ever think about putting your Jeep on tracks and hitting the trails in the winter?  502811600 I'm sorry, but how the fuck does one find that entertaining? Why would you want to be in a car rather than actually being outside?

Maybe they went snowshoeing the next day...?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-03-05, 21:47

I think I found Bob's ride, OTPT.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-05, 21:50

Turtleneck wrote:I think I found Bob's ride, OTPT.

gHost, you ever think about putting your Jeep on tracks and hitting the trails in the winter?  502811600 gHost, you ever think about putting your Jeep on tracks and hitting the trails in the winter?  502811600 gHost, you ever think about putting your Jeep on tracks and hitting the trails in the winter?  502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-05, 21:51

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:gHost, you ever think about putting your Jeep on tracks and hitting the trails in the winter?  502811600 I'm sorry, but how the fuck does one find that entertaining? Why would you want to be in a car rather than actually being outside?

You wouldn’t want to ride in that?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-05, 22:39

DWags wrote:

You wouldn’t want to ride in that?

It looks very uncomfortable.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down