Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NH Libertarian Party Has Some Solid Ideas

4 posters

Go down

NH Libertarian Party Has Some Solid Ideas Empty NH Libertarian Party Has Some Solid Ideas

Post by Turtleneck 2021-06-09, 11:59

[tw]1401991776030887940?s=20[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

NH Libertarian Party Has Some Solid Ideas Empty Re: NH Libertarian Party Has Some Solid Ideas

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-06-09, 14:42

It’s a bummer, because I’m pretty sure nick offerman personally would hate this, but I often wonder what the character Ron Swanson did to a whole bunch of white men who listened to him talk tough about eating meat and hating the government then said “yeah! That guy! I want to be like him instead of those boring government people on the show!” And they didn’t realize that the character was a joke and not a real person who should exist.

Anyway I dunno just something I thought about while I went on a parks n Rec marathon recently
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

NH Libertarian Party Has Some Solid Ideas Empty Re: NH Libertarian Party Has Some Solid Ideas

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-06-09, 15:05

Might as well teach the kids the earth is only 6000 years old and created by some invisible sky god while they're at it.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-06-09, 15:39

Jake from State Farm wrote:Might as well teach the kids the earth is only 6000 years old and created by some invisible sky god while they're at it.

NH Libertarian Party Has Some Solid Ideas 1486952199
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-06-09, 16:41

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:It’s a bummer, because I’m pretty sure nick offerman personally would hate this, but I often wonder what the character Ron Swanson did to a whole bunch of white men who listened to him talk tough about eating meat and hating the government then said “yeah! That guy! I want to be like him instead of those boring government people on the show!” And they didn’t realize that the character was a joke and not a real person who should exist.

Anyway I dunno just something I thought about while I went on a parks n Rec marathon recently

Exactly

NH Libertarian Party Has Some Solid Ideas Y6tvkmhpz6m11
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-07-19, 19:25

Hey we already had a thread for these fuckos 

Anyway libertarian gonna libertarian 

[tw]1681513987827986433[/tw]
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down