Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gray artificial turf? Somebody thought that was a good idea?

+7
Jaheab
Rocinante
Punisher98
Floyd Robertson
StylesGShmooth
Ass Dan
NigelUno
11 posters

Go down

Gray artificial turf?  Somebody thought that was a good idea? Empty Gray artificial turf? Somebody thought that was a good idea?

Post by NigelUno Sun 27 Jul 2014 - 12:39

Gray artificial turf?  Somebody thought that was a good idea? -6f649854ac535051
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Gray artificial turf?  Somebody thought that was a good idea? Empty Re: Gray artificial turf? Somebody thought that was a good idea?

Post by Ass Dan Sun 27 Jul 2014 - 12:47

This is kinda old news. Eastern does everything so, so wrong
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Gray artificial turf?  Somebody thought that was a good idea? Empty Re: Gray artificial turf? Somebody thought that was a good idea?

Post by StylesGShmooth Sun 27 Jul 2014 - 13:00

Going for the dead grass look. Guess it's appropriate for their team.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun 27 Jul 2014 - 13:20

I can't imagine that is going to look very good on TV. I can't imagine many people will see it on TV. #TreeFallsInForest
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher98 Sun 27 Jul 2014 - 14:29

Eastern has to be close to going under at the D-1 level I'd imagine. Truly an embarrassing program
Punisher98
Punisher98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sun 27 Jul 2014 - 14:31

It was probably on clearance.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 27 Jul 2014 - 14:43

Don't we have to play a game there? Or did we get out of that?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaheab Mon 28 Jul 2014 - 1:11

NigelUno wrote:Don't we have to play a game there?  Or did we get out of that?

Still officially on the schedule for 2020 but the B1G going to a 9 game schedule or EMU dropping down to DI-AA (or whatever it is called) would change that and neither is out of the realm of possibility.
Jaheab
Jaheab
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain Mon 28 Jul 2014 - 1:21

Looks badass to me. Eastern needs some marketing for their program. At this point I think any gimmick will help.

That program is in the gutter.
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by RBW Spartan Mon 28 Jul 2014 - 6:40

Jaheab wrote:

Still officially on the schedule for 2020 but the B1G going to a 9 game schedule or EMU dropping down to DI-AA (or whatever it is called) would change that and neither is out of the realm of possibility.

B1G is already going to 9.
RBW Spartan
RBW Spartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Mon 28 Jul 2014 - 6:46

Bill Cain wrote:Looks badass to me. Eastern needs some marketing for their program. At this point I think any gimmick will help.

That program is in the gutter.

They have the single worst attendance in d-1 football. It's located in an awful town just a few miles east of aa, which draws the entire alumni base of EMU to its games on Saturdays. There's no way gray turf is fixing that.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon 28 Jul 2014 - 8:26

Weren't EMU's school colors yellow and green?

Maybe its a play on the Iowa pink visitor locker room. The gray field will depress visiting teams.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Mon 28 Jul 2014 - 8:43

Punisher98 wrote:Eastern has to be close to going under at the D-1 level I'd imagine. Truly an embarrassing program

Bike Hart will be out his dream job.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down