Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial "Ler's Tuckin' Go" Michigan Game Thread

+22
Heat Miser
DWags
steveschneider
Jake from State Farm
Turtleneck
AvgMSUJoe
I.B. Fine
Pervis Muldoon
Rocinante
The Pantry
Travis of the Cosmos
Motown Spartan
aualum06
Cameron
tGreenWay
kingstonlake
Floyd Robertson
MiamiSpartan
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
Nordic
26 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

tOfficial "Ler's Tuckin' Go" Michigan Game Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: tOfficial "Ler's Tuckin' Go" Michigan Game Thread

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 16:08

Motown Spartan wrote:Hey, just saw we won. Gonna watch the recording now.
Thank you Motown.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Motown Spartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

tOfficial "Ler's Tuckin' Go" Michigan Game Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: tOfficial "Ler's Tuckin' Go" Michigan Game Thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 16:10

Hey friends
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 16:20

Motown Spartan wrote:Hey, just saw we won. Gonna watch the recording now.
You did your part.....
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Motown Spartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 16:51

Pervis Muldoon wrote:Plenty of time. The comeback starts now.

Those of you who have expressed a lack of confidence in my grading system, please keep in mind that I posted this when we went down by 16.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

tGreenWay and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 17:02

I'm on team Pervis... which my browser history would confirm.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Pervis Muldoon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 17:13

Daughter finally got through via phone after trying to text from the stadium. She was laugh-sobbing.. the kids - all of us - have been through so much these last 18 months and, I can't lie, this is as good as I've felt since March of 2020.

Go Fucking Green.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay, duffy munn, DWags, AvgMSUJoe, Pervis Muldoon and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 17:16

That was one of the greatest games ever.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Motown Spartan, AvgMSUJoe and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 17:52

NigelUno wrote:That was one of the greatest games ever.

Yes it was. It should forever put to bed "little brother" but I somehow doubt it will.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 17:58

Jake from State Farm wrote:

Yes it was. It should forever put to bed "little brother" but I somehow doubt it will.

10-4 since then.

Lil Brother is now Your Daddy.

(Stole that from GameDay)
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 18:03

Amen!

Also, it flew in under the radar but I got in a reverse jinx earlier this week. 2-0

I did it low key so that crisis management didn't have to step in.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Pervis Muldoon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 18:08

Forgive me if I post this in multiple threads.

[tw]1454564159920611328[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

The Pantry, tGreenWay, Pervis Muldoon, steveschneider and I.B. Fine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 18:13

Floyd Robertson wrote:Forgive me if I post this in multiple threads.

[tw]1454564159920611328[/tw]

Next year we will be under dogs and we will hear from all the same assholes that Xavier outlined in this wonderful rant. Repeat, rinse and Sparty on!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 18:30

[tw]1454575556402589696[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Travis of the Cosmos, MiamiSpartan, The Pantry, tGreenWay, AvgMSUJoe and Pervis Muldoon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 18:52

I’m wasted! I love you guys
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, Robert J Sakimano, Travis of the Cosmos, The Pantry, tGreenWay, Dendrobates, AvgMSUJoe and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 19:39

What a good day.

Good people to watch the game with (Intensity and mentalstate). Check.

Idiot UM fan at the bar moaning. Check.

Neutral fans all rooting for MSU. Check.

Regarding that last one, Canes fans at the bar were leading some boisterous Go Green, Go White chants often during the 4th quarter. We kicked their ass this year, and they still hate UM more. And in the process learned the Go Green, Go White chant, as no Canes fan could have missed it that day.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, The Pantry, tGreenWay, Dendrobates, DWags, Pervis Muldoon, Jake from State Farm and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 19:48

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Daughter finally got through via phone after trying to text from the stadium. She was laugh-sobbing.. the kids - all of us - have been through so much these last 18 months and, I can't lie, this is as good as I've felt since March of 2020.

Go Fucking Green.

That's beautiful to hear that reaction of hers, Bob. And yours and everyone's!!!
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 20:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Daughter finally got through via phone after trying to text from the stadium. She was laugh-sobbing.. the kids - all of us - have been through so much these last 18 months and, I can't lie, this is as good as I've felt since March of 2020.

Go Fucking Green.

Someone is cutting onions up here.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 20:31

DWags wrote:I’m wasted! I love you guys
Back at ya sweety.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 20:50

When they sober up they will probably be less excited to be all over Twitter than they are now.

[tw]1454545930963890181?s=21[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry and I.B. Fine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 20:59

What did I miss?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 21:09

Just a bunch of legendary stuff on the field and on the boards.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 21:55

Great job on the thread nordic
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Turtleneck like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 21:59

Heat Miser wrote:What did I miss?

Another deep water drowning
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

The Pantry, DWags and Turtleneck like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 22:14

[tw]1454538883815903238?t=3Aed1AKp--V6biXtsOedyQ&s=19[/tw]
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 22:21

We have the game recorded to watch later.
That way I can enjoy it. Of course we enjoyed being there, but couldn't quite "enjoy the game." Too much emotion and stress. I look forward to watching it with a smile on my face.

Tuck comin
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry, tGreenWay, AvgMSUJoe and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 22:51

[tw]1454547256636583943?s=21[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry, tGreenWay and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 22:54

Was just skimming through to watch our TDs (I'll rewatch the full game tomorrow), and damn it was loud. We didn't have sound for the game at the bar, so I didn't get a feel for that. Holy shit! Like with the 4th down pass to Nailor in the first half, and then the hurry up and Walker diving TD on the next play. The crowd was still at a fever pitch cheering the 40+ yard completion when they snapped and scored just sending the crowd off the charts. I haven't even gotten to the last TD and INT yet!

Well done to all of you that were there.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 22:56

DWags wrote:[tw]1454547256636583943?s=21[/tw]

Shame we don't see the expression on his face. Then again, I think we all know that look of satisfaction and pride that was surely on his face. We had seen it often enough over the years.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 23:08

Some former Spartans have some thoughts...

[tw]1454537788267843586?s=20[/tw]

[tw]1454542227074686977?s=20[/tw]

[tw]1454538395229868037?s=20[/tw]

[tw]1454537518972645386?s=20[/tw]

Even the official MSU Twitter...

[tw]1454538082766761984?s=20[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun 31 Oct 2021 - 10:15

Voice is raw and my whole body hurts. Surreal game day experience. Overcast so I had no feel what time it was (booze helped as well). Every play felt game changing, just non-stop intense. Everything outside of the game in front of you and celebrating with the people around you of you was tuned out. 

Crowd was on fire. Been to so many electric atmospheres that it is hard to rank. But this was definitely near the top. Especially for a noon game. Keith Nichol catch vs. Wisky is still the single loudest moment I've ever heard Spartan Stadium. You couldn't hear your own scream. This might of been the most consistently loud game. It was non stop.. Except for "It's a beautiful day for football!" before kick and "Sweet Caroline" after the game, I don't remember heating music or the PA guy. 

Watching the replay for the 2nd time in bed. Awesome day. It's great being a Spartan.

tOfficial "Ler's Tuckin' Go" Michigan Game Thread - Page 4 1833121890 tOfficial "Ler's Tuckin' Go" Michigan Game Thread - Page 4 1837765953 tOfficial "Ler's Tuckin' Go" Michigan Game Thread - Page 4 3493939353
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, MiamiSpartan and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 31 Oct 2021 - 10:29

Nordic wrote:Voice is raw and my whole body hurts. Surreal game day experience. Overcast so I had no feel what time it was (booze helped as well). Every play felt game changing, just non-stop intense. Everything outside of the game in front of you and celebrating with the people around you of you was tuned out. 

Crowd was on fire. Been to so many electric atmospheres that it is hard to rank. But this was definitely near the top. Especially for a noon game. Keith Nichol catch vs. Wisky is still the single loudest moment I've ever heard Spartan Stadium. You couldn't hear your own scream. This might of been the most consistently loud game. It was non stop.. Except for "It's a beautiful day for football!" before kick and "Sweet Caroline" after the game, I don't remember heating music or the PA guy. 

Watching the replay for the 2nd time in bed. Awesome day. It's great being a Spartan.

tOfficial "Ler's Tuckin' Go" Michigan Game Thread - Page 4 1833121890 tOfficial "Ler's Tuckin' Go" Michigan Game Thread - Page 4 1837765953 tOfficial "Ler's Tuckin' Go" Michigan Game Thread - Page 4 3493939353

It was loud. Never really heard the UM band. Helped that they were in the upper deck.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sun 31 Oct 2021 - 10:36

Nordic wrote:Voice is raw and my whole body hurts. Surreal game day experience. Overcast so I had no feel what time it was (booze helped as well). Every play felt game changing, just non-stop intense. Everything outside of the game in front of you and celebrating with the people around you of you was tuned out. 

You left out the part about starting the game thread. That's the most important impact a fan had.

I'm jealous of your raw voice and full body pain. That's the feel of winning. The crowd was unreal.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun 31 Oct 2021 - 12:07

NigelUno wrote:

It was loud.  Never really heard the UM band.  Helped that they were in the upper deck.

Yep. I sit north endzone and vistor bands are annoying. ND is the fucking worst. IMO visiting bands should not be in.our stadium. But if they put them up top, you don't hear it.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Sun 31 Oct 2021 - 12:51

Can someone explain to me the cotton candy reference? I somehow missed where this came from so I'm missing out on the joke of passing out the cotton candy.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun 31 Oct 2021 - 13:08

Dendrobates wrote:Can someone explain to me the cotton candy reference? I somehow missed where this came from so I'm missing out on the joke of passing out the cotton candy.

tOfficial "Ler's Tuckin' Go" Michigan Game Thread - Page 4 2599972566
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sun 31 Oct 2021 - 13:19

Dendrobates wrote:Can someone explain to me the cotton candy reference? I somehow missed where this came from so I'm missing out on the joke of passing out the cotton candy.
Could that same person explain what BSPN is?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 31 Oct 2021 - 14:04

Cotton candy yards are yards that you get running through wide open holes without having to work for. In other words you don’t have to make a move or break a tackle. They also can be thought of as yards coming late in blowout games that aren’t important yards. All of that is of course bullshit when you are talking about walker
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun 31 Oct 2021 - 14:29

DWags wrote:Cotton candy yards are yards that you get running through wide open holes without having to work for. In other words you don’t have to make a move or break a tackle. They also can be thought of as yards coming late in blowout games that aren’t important yards. All of that is of course bullshit when you are talking about walker

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun 31 Oct 2021 - 14:42

Sam Webb and Brian Cook said that Walker only gets cotton candy yards.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun 31 Oct 2021 - 15:49

InTenSity wrote:
Could that same person explain what BSPN is?

Bull Shit Programming Network. Started during the Nassar coverage
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next