Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I’m just gonna post this ass kicking picture then my focus is on Purdon’t.

+2
Death Roe
DWags
6 posters

Go down

I’m just gonna post this ass kicking picture then my focus is on Purdon’t.  Empty I’m just gonna post this ass kicking picture then my focus is on Purdon’t.

Post by DWags Sun 31 Oct 2021 - 18:17

I want this framed and autographed

I’m just gonna post this ass kicking picture then my focus is on Purdon’t.  3250c610
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos, Cameron, MiamiSpartan, The Pantry, tGreenWay, Dendrobates, AvgMSUJoe and like this post

Back to top Go down

I’m just gonna post this ass kicking picture then my focus is on Purdon’t.  Empty Re: I’m just gonna post this ass kicking picture then my focus is on Purdon’t.

Post by Death Roe Sun 31 Oct 2021 - 20:17

Honestly, I was pissed that he was there for last year's opener against Rutgers. Considering how he retired, I thought it was a bad look, and too soon. The wounds were still too fresh from how he left the program.

Having seen him on the field after the game, I was so happy for him. He is seeing what he started to build be continued by Mel.

I forgive him for his sins pre-retirement, but he should've left after 2017.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

I’m just gonna post this ass kicking picture then my focus is on Purdon’t.  Empty Re: I’m just gonna post this ass kicking picture then my focus is on Purdon’t.

Post by DWags Sun 31 Oct 2021 - 20:31

Death Roe wrote:Honestly, I was pissed that he was there for last year's opener against Rutgers. Considering how he retired, I thought it was a bad look, and too soon. The wounds were still too fresh from how he left the program.

Having seen him on the field after the game, I was so happy for him. He is seeing what he started to build be continued by Mel.

75% of the starters are his recruits. It’s the perfect hand off. I agree he should have left earlier, but like all things Dantonio he seems to be pulling out surprises.

By the way, the 4th and one long pass to Nailor, my buddy and I looked at each other and said “Dantonio” at the same time.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

I.B. Fine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun 31 Oct 2021 - 21:17

DWags wrote:I want this framed and autographed

I’m just gonna post this ass kicking picture then my focus is on Purdon’t.  3250c610

Awesome
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sun 31 Oct 2021 - 23:03

DWags wrote:
Death Roe wrote:Honestly, I was pissed that he was there for last year's opener against Rutgers. Considering how he retired, I thought it was a bad look, and too soon. The wounds were still too fresh from how he left the program.

75% of the starters are his recruits. It’s the perfect hand off. I agree he should have left earlier, but like all things Dantonio he seems to be pulling out surprises.

By the way, the 4th and one long pass to Nailor, my buddy and I looked at each other and said “Dantonio” at the same time.

Yeah I have never understood the narrative that Coach D left Tucker with no players. Yes, cleared out the guys who weren't buying in and hit the portal hard with Walker being the huge difference maker. But guys like Henderson, Halladay, Thorne, Reed and Nailor are all (imo) candidates to play on Sundays. Both the O and D lines are mostly Dantonio guys too.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon 1 Nov 2021 - 6:43

He wouldn't have been there last year for Rutgers (or any game since) if Tucker didn't ask him to, so it is hard to get pissed. Tucker wants him around the program and uses him as a resource.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags, I.B. Fine, Polydorus and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Mon 1 Nov 2021 - 9:48

Having that pic autographed would be the coolest thing ever.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down