Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official "Post a picture that almost breaks the rules" thread

+10
Gomer
pulling69
tTy
Cym Jim
Cameron
The Pantry
Blanch32
Tim Wakefield
Rocinante
Marc Summers
14 posters

Go down

The Official "Post a picture that almost breaks the rules" thread Empty The Official "Post a picture that almost breaks the rules" thread

Post by Marc Summers 2015-07-06, 20:17

The Official "Post a picture that almost breaks the rules" thread CEbd1uaWYAAQ1-U
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

The Official "Post a picture that almost breaks the rules" thread Empty Re: The Official "Post a picture that almost breaks the rules" thread

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-06, 21:48

Son, I forgive you for all your previous transgressions. You're on a short leash though.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Official "Post a picture that almost breaks the rules" thread Empty Re: The Official "Post a picture that almost breaks the rules" thread

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-07-06, 21:52

You're a good man don't let anyone tell you otherwise
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-06, 22:18

Who is that and can I get the back story to help me beat to the photo?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-07-06, 22:42

I accept this challenge

The Official "Post a picture that almost breaks the rules" thread Bewbzz10
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2015-07-06, 22:43

Blanch32 wrote:Who is that and can I get the back story to help me beat to the photo?

It's Selena Gomez, and I have no idea about the backstory. However her boobs are perfect, and she knows it.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-07-06, 22:58

The Official "Post a picture that almost breaks the rules" thread Iga1110
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-07-06, 23:23

Great thread, will read again.

The Official "Post a picture that almost breaks the rules" thread Giphy
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-07-06, 23:26

Cameron wrote:Great thread, will read again.

It's no wonder Verlander pitches like shit now
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-07-06, 23:35

The Pantry wrote:
Cameron wrote:Great thread, will read again.

It's no wonder Verlander pitches like shit now

He's peaked in life, and I'm sure he's fine with it. Better peak than pretty much anyone else ever.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2015-07-07, 01:07

Is anyone actually checking on the rules these days?

The Official "Post a picture that almost breaks the rules" thread Brooke_marks_sfw-300x205
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-07-07, 01:11

Cym Jim wrote:Is anyone actually checking on the rules these days?

The Official "Post a picture that almost breaks the rules" thread Brooke_marks_sfw-300x205

Fair question. With Heat and SRC MIA, I think we could post all the nips we want. Is anyone really worried about this place getting nuked for ToS violations?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-07-07, 01:33

This pic is actually quite educational if you are mature enough for the subject material, so I don't know if it is even in the realm of breaking any rules by any stretch of the imagination, or orifices.

Post something like that again and you get the permaban hammer Twisted Evil

Last edited by pulling69 on 2015-07-07, 01:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : OP is an idiot)
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-07-07, 01:45

I am watching and taking notes....
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-07-07, 02:00

tTy wrote:This pic is actually quite educational if you are mature enough for the subject material, so I don't know if it is even in the realm of breaking any rules by any stretch of the imagination, or orifices.

What's with the one strike policy? Christ....

#Trevor69
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-07-07, 02:08

tTy wrote:
tTy wrote:This pic is actually quite educational if you are mature enough for the subject material, so I don't know if it is even in the realm of breaking any rules by any stretch of the imagination, or orifices.

#Trevor69

1 strike? Posting a dudes ass getting reamed out is more than a "strike." Carry on
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2015-07-07, 02:17

I'm gonna kinda go with the "you know it when you it" clause here and suggest strongly that rules are possibly being broken.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-07-07, 02:20

pulling69 wrote:
tTy wrote:

#Trevor69

1 strike? Posting a dudes ass getting reamed out is more than a "strike." Carry on

1 strike. I'm taking notes too, I guess. You need to loosen up, prude.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-07-07, 02:21

Gomer wrote:I'm gonna kinda go with the "you know it when you it" clause here and suggest strongly that rules are possibly being broken.

Well, I didn't know it, otherwise, there is no way in HELL I would risk being permaband from HERE!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!!!???!!!???
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-07-07, 02:30

tTy wrote:
Gomer wrote:I'm gonna kinda go with the "you know it when you it" clause here and suggest strongly that rules are possibly being broken.

Well, I didn't know it, otherwise, there is no way in HELL I would risk being permaband from HERE!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!!!???!!!???

What else you got? You haven't posted anything meaningful on the internet in what, 10 years now?
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-07-07, 02:32

Cym Jim wrote:Is anyone actually checking on the rules these days?

Does she work out, or better yet have a large collection of work on the internet I can access?
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-07-07, 02:36

lmao, if my wife happens to discover what I've been googling for the past half hour, I'm = divorced.  No questions asked.  I won't even fite it.

The Official "Post a picture that almost breaks the rules" thread Treegina_119b38_2720694
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-07-07, 02:44

pulling69 wrote:
tTy wrote:

What else you got? You haven't posted anything meaningful on the internet in what, 10 years now?

I'm not here to entertain you brah. Besides, you peed your pants, nuked my first post in this thread in under 10 minutes (at 2AM) and threatened to permaRCMBan me. That makes me 1-0. Pretty good record regardless of the 10 year layoff..... I can't see risking my eligibility to needlessly prove myself legit on back to back posts given your hair trigger w/r/t the posting of line stepping material.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-07-07, 09:49

All of you suck.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2015-07-07, 10:02

tTy wrote:lmao, if my wife happens to discover what I've been googling for the past half hour, I'm = divorced.  No questions asked.  I won't even fite it.

The Official "Post a picture that almost breaks the rules" thread Treegina_119b38_2720694

Haha, I think that's an actual vagina photoshopped into a tree.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-07-12, 10:35

The Official "Post a picture that almost breaks the rules" thread Elle-macpherson-wallpapers-50-1-s-307x512
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-12, 11:27

I like most of you guys.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-12, 11:30

Floyd Robertson wrote:The Official "Post a picture that almost breaks the rules" thread Elle-macpherson-wallpapers-50-1-s-307x512

If I ever saw this on a beach I'd have heart failure.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-12, 13:54

You've all received warnings.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down