Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody else going to the Stones at Ford Field.

+7
Pervis Muldoon
Floyd Robertson
AvgMSUJoe
tGreenWay
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
DWags
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anybody else going to the Stones at Ford Field.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody else going to the Stones at Ford Field.

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-11-26, 07:42

tGreenWay wrote:Mick seen taking a break to be with his 34-year-old girlfriend on a beach in Miami.

https://okmagazine.com/p/rolling-stones-mick-jagger-hits-the-beach-decades-younger-girlfriend-melanie-hamrick/
Maybe I can get a 34 year old when I out live the wife....

Gees that's something to think about.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Anybody else going to the Stones at Ford Field.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody else going to the Stones at Ford Field.

Post by Turtleneck 2021-11-26, 10:02

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Mick seen taking a break to be with his 34-year-old girlfriend on a beach in Miami.

https://okmagazine.com/p/rolling-stones-mick-jagger-hits-the-beach-decades-younger-girlfriend-melanie-hamrick/

Of course you can. It might be more of a “charged by the hour” kind of relationship, but you can do it. You can do it, Joe.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-11-26, 10:53

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

A 34-year-old home health care worker is definitely a possibility.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-09-09, 11:24

hey DWags.. did you get Springsteen tickets for March '23??

they weren't inexpensive but it'll be the last time I see him, I'm sure. It'll be a good time to buy stock in Kleenex.. I'm gonna be a sobbing mess.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-09-09, 16:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:hey DWags.. did you get Springsteen tickets for March '23??

they weren't inexpensive but it'll be the last time I see him, I'm sure. It'll be a good time to buy stock in Kleenex.. I'm gonna be a sobbing mess.

Awww shit, I’m in.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-09-28, 20:02

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:hey DWags.. did you get Springsteen tickets for March '23??

Awww shit, I’m in.
sweet.

Daughter and I will be kickin' it downtown early in the day. Let's try to connect.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2022-09-29, 09:38

Damn! He looks worse than you.....Razz

I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-09-29, 20:50

I.B. Fine wrote:

Mick looks like 40 miles of bad road. I’m only 30 miles of heinousness.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2022-09-29, 21:10

tGreenWay wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

Mick looks like 40 miles of bad road. I’m only 30 miles of heinousness.
Don't underestimate yourself... At least 36.3
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-11-08, 12:37

DWags wrote:

Awww shit, I’m in.
caught some clips of the Howard Stern interview last week. Some good discussion and 2-3 minutes of certain songs thrown in.

this one had me tearing up something fierce. I've already put the kid on notice. I'm gonna be a freakin' mess in March at the Little Caesar's Arena.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2