Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dirty Suh facing fine (for sure) possible suspension next week?

+2
InTenSity
LoneWolfSparty
6 posters

Go down

Dirty Suh facing fine (for sure) possible suspension next week? Empty Dirty Suh facing fine (for sure) possible suspension next week?

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-12-29, 10:37

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/29/league-office-to-review-suh-step-on-monday/

The lions. You can't make this crap up...............
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dirty Suh facing fine (for sure) possible suspension next week? Empty Re: Dirty Suh facing fine (for sure) possible suspension next week?

Post by InTenSity 2014-12-29, 10:39

I paused my TV during this play, and it clearly shows that Suh stayed on top of Rodgers for 30 minutes.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dirty Suh facing fine (for sure) possible suspension next week? Empty Re: Dirty Suh facing fine (for sure) possible suspension next week?

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-12-29, 10:44

InTenSity wrote:I paused my TV during this play, and it clearly shows that Suh stayed on top of Rodgers for 30 minutes.

Imagine if Suh had been in an elevator with Rodgers.........
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-12-29, 12:01

InTenSity wrote:I paused my TV during this play, and it clearly shows that Suh stayed on top of Rodgers for 30 minutes.

Clearly not in a hurry to move
-aikman
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-12-29, 12:39

I think the 1st step was a result of being off balance from a push from a GB OL player. The 2nd foot on him looked suspicious although Suh never looked down to see where he was stepping.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-12-29, 12:54

They sure wanted to make it a story on Tv... the announcers could not stop talking about it, slow-mo replays, etc.

With that said, I can't really blame them after Suh's actions in the past. Guy seems like a scumbag.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-12-29, 13:04

So far my favorite lions fan reaction on 97.1 the Turdlet: "People make me so mad, if you don't like this part of the game then don't watch!"

Dirty Suh facing fine (for sure) possible suspension next week? 502811600 I didn't know stomping on your opponent after he is down is "part of the game".

lions fans............
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-12-29, 13:26

LoneWolfSparty wrote:So far my favorite lions fan reaction on 97.1 the Turdlet: "People make me so mad, if you don't like this part of the game then don't watch!"

Dirty Suh facing fine (for sure) possible suspension next week? 502811600 I didn't know stomping on your opponent after he is down is "part of the game".

lions fans............

NFL fans*
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-12-29, 14:10

Suhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Lol
http://mweb.cbssports.com/fantasy/fantasy-football/update/24921521/report-lions-dt-suh-could-be-suspended-for-wild-card-game

What a fitting end to his lions playing career this would be!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-12-29, 14:43

Suspended.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-12-29, 17:07

He and Raiola in consecutive weeks - boneheaded plays. They both need to be gone next year. Suh is a hell of a player but not worth the $25M it'll take to keep him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-12-29, 17:36

LooseGoose wrote:He and Raiola in consecutive weeks - boneheaded plays. They both need to be gone next year. Suh is a hell of a player but not worth the $25M it'll take to keep him.

Wrong. He's worthy of every penny he gets
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-12-29, 18:13

LooseGoose wrote:He and Raiola in consecutive weeks - boneheaded plays. They both need to be gone next year. Suh is a hell of a player but not worth the $25M it'll take to keep him.

They are both gone next year, right?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-12-29, 19:15

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

They are both gone next year, right?

Suh can be franchised for roughly $25M - or else he's an unrestricted free agent after this season.

Raiola signed a much smaller contract to come back this year but they've already drafted his replacement, I think he's gone either way.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-12-29, 19:16

Ass Dan wrote:

Wrong. He's worthy of every penny he gets

We disagree. Vs his $25M franchise number or say his $20M number to sign him long term I'll take 2-3 $7-8M a year players to replace the production and build more depth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2014-12-29, 20:56

LooseGoose wrote:

We disagree.  Vs his $25M franchise number or say his $20M number to sign him long term I'll take 2-3 $7-8M a year players to replace the production and build more depth.

Given the production they've gotten out of George Johnson and others this year, I think you're right.  

And yet, this is the song I keep hearing as I say that:  

SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down