Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things to do at the Mall of America

+14
Heat Miser
tMolson
Wally Fairway
WBill
Turtleneck
Green Ninja
Robert J Sakimano
Giant Moose
Blanch32
Sparty on brah!
Cym Jim
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
Nordic
18 posters

Go down

Things to do at the Mall of America Empty Things to do at the Mall of America

Post by Nordic Fri 1 Aug 2014 - 1:10

Yeah... not going to Maui. We poor. Wife. Two kids. Good times. Hook me up with some beer joints or something. Thanks.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Things to do at the Mall of America Empty Re: Things to do at the Mall of America

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri 1 Aug 2014 - 1:20

There's a Rainforest Cafe there. I'm sure you've never been there before. Also, they have GREAT food at super reasonable prices.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Things to do at the Mall of America Empty Re: Things to do at the Mall of America

Post by DWags Fri 1 Aug 2014 - 1:21

Here's what I do there with a wife and two daughters:

Find a bench. Whip out smart phone. Post on the swill and 247. Wait a bit, get a beer. Find a bench, whip out smart phone. Post on Swill and 247. Wait for wife to call and say "dinner".

Go back to hotel. Daughters swim, I turn on BTN, whip out smart phone post on swill and 247. Wife gives quick you know, as appreciation for me spending money on shit I could have done at home.

Enjoy your stay!!!!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Fri 1 Aug 2014 - 3:24

Go to the American Girl store with a big knife. See how the mood takes you.

I'd actually appreciate some responses too - gonna be stuck in that area for a day before flying back to civilization soon, with the wife and kids. There has to be something better than f-ing Famous f-ing Daves crap.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparty on brah! Fri 1 Aug 2014 - 6:24

Buy stuff?
Sparty on brah!
Sparty on brah!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri 1 Aug 2014 - 10:01

Pick up hotties there for their bachlorette party. Yes that's a thing. Its like chick Vegas!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Fri 1 Aug 2014 - 10:05

Roller coaster?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 1 Aug 2014 - 10:15

celebrate random acts of needless consumerism.. and just enjoy the fact that you live in greatest country on Earth..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Ninja Fri 1 Aug 2014 - 10:39

Where are you staying? Best option would be to hop on the light rail take it all the way to Target field get off and walk about a quarter mile north west to the Fulton Tap room and enjoy beers. When done get back on the light rail till it ends back at MOA.

Fulton Beer

Green Ninja
Green Ninja
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 1 Aug 2014 - 10:41

Nordic wrote:Yeah... not going to Maui.  We poor.  Wife.  Two kids.  Good times.  Hook me up with some beer joints or something. Thanks.

Don't you at least have a second home on a lake?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WBill Fri 1 Aug 2014 - 10:56

Fried Cheese curds + Lego Land
WBill
WBill
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway Fri 1 Aug 2014 - 11:03

Nordic - I feel sorry for you dude; we did that trip probably 5 or more years ago. Mrs Fairway really wanted to see the fucking MOA. Guess what it is a mall, no more/no less.
The most "exciting" thing we did was eat at Bubba Gumps; if you are looking for beer/sports there was a BW3.

My only advice is to drink early & often....and post on tSwill. Post photos of the chicks in the mall as a hot or not thread, that would be fun
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tMolson Fri 1 Aug 2014 - 12:41

Wally Fairway wrote:Nordic - I feel sorry for you dude; we did that trip probably 5 or more years ago. Mrs Fairway really wanted to see the fucking MOA. Guess what it is a mall, no more/no less.
The most "exciting" thing we did was eat at Bubba Gumps; if you are looking for beer/sports there was a BW3.

My only advice is to drink early & often....and post on tSwill. Post photos of the chicks in the mall as a hot or not thread, that would be fun

Here's what I did when my wife and daughter wanted to go..... I said good-bye and have fun, I'm staying home to watch sports and to take care of the dogs.  I can honestly say it was the best staycation I ever had!

Last edited by tMolson on Fri 1 Aug 2014 - 14:01; edited 1 time in total
tMolson
tMolson
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri 1 Aug 2014 - 13:35

Green Ninja wrote:Where are you staying? Best option would be to hop on the light rail take it all the way to Target field get off and walk about a quarter mile north west to the Fulton Tap room and enjoy beers. When done get back on the light rail till it ends back at MOA.

Fulton Beer

cheers 

Not sure where we are staying, but it is near the convention center/light rail. This all came about because the wife is going there for a conference and to receive a major award (insert leg lamp pic). But also just so happens to be on my 8 year old daughter's birthday. Of course she was not happy when mom told her she was going out of town. So the wife concocted this plan for us all to go. Airfare was only $200, MSU is @ Purdue, free hotel and I look like a champ for agreeing to it.

Looks like Birthday dinner at Fulton's

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Fri 1 Aug 2014 - 13:46

Plot your route to the nearest exit?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Ninja Fri 1 Aug 2014 - 15:11

Nordic wrote:

cheers 

Not sure where we are staying, but it is near the convention center/light rail.  This all came about because the wife is going there for a conference and to receive a major award (insert leg lamp pic).  But also just so happens to be on my 8 year old daughter's birthday.  Of course she was not happy when mom told her she was going out of town.  So the wife concocted this plan for us all to go.  Airfare was only $200, MSU is @ Purdue, free hotel and I look like a champ for agreeing to it.

Looks like Birthday dinner at Fulton's

Fultons is a really cool tap house, they only serve beer but have different food trucks outside, I think there is a schedule on the website. If you are looking for a spot for dinner downtown I can name a few in that same area, just give me the price range you are comfortable with.
Green Ninja
Green Ninja
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 1 Aug 2014 - 23:34

Blanch32 wrote:Pick up hotties there for their bachlorette party.  Yes that's a thing.  Its like chick Vegas!!

no he is not. Man your so off!

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Fri 1 Aug 2014 - 23:51

Nordic wrote:Yeah... not going to Maui.  We poor.  Wife.  Two kids.  Good times.  Hook me up with some beer joints or something. Thanks.
I have a wife and 2 kids and just went to Hawaii. You are poor bro.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Sat 2 Aug 2014 - 0:07

Stop at the Dells in Wisconsin, blow your coin, come back home.

I had some bizarre seafood dish at the Rainforest Cafe that put me out of commission the entire next day (fever, vomiting, shakes.. it was miserable).
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 2 Aug 2014 - 0:22

SawGreen wrote:

Stop at the Dells in Wisconsin, blow your coin, come back home.

I had some bizarre seafood dish at the Rainforest Cafe that put me out of commission the entire next day (fever, vomiting, shakes.. it was miserable).

That wasn't seafood, that was chicken that went bad man.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Sat 2 Aug 2014 - 0:24

DWags wrote:

That wasn't seafood, that was chicken that went bad man.  

I should learn to avoid chicken with tentacles  Razz
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway Mon 4 Aug 2014 - 9:58

Snake Plissken wrote:
I have a wife and 2 kids and just went to Hawaii. You are poor bro.
Snake - not everyone is has the cheddar that Moderators on tRCMB are rolling in.
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by indianaspartan Mon 4 Aug 2014 - 21:28

Seat at exact spot where #Twins Harmon Killebrew hit a 522' HR. Now in Mall of America

Things to do at the Mall of America Bunyf-12
indianaspartan
indianaspartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down