Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Penn/Numbers Feud

+15
Nordic
AvgMSUJoe
The Pantry
Cameron
MiamiSpartan
NigelUno
Pervis Muldoon
Rocinante
duffy munn
tGreenWay
aualum06
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
PennSpartan
NumbersDude
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Penn/Numbers Feud - Page 2 Empty Re: Penn/Numbers Feud

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2022-04-02, 11:06

NumbersDude wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

It wasn't even a beef between Penn and Numbers. Or Serenity and Numbers. Or the other posters on Wells who kept engaging him. It was just insanely aggressive and repetitive idiocy.

Hey Penn here's a dick. Hey Sernity I spelled your name wrong in macaroni. Hey BLUV your house is dumb I live on a beach. Hey look here's food. Hey look here's a gun. Oh and here's a picture of my wife but don't make fun of her or I'll get offended.

He used to post pictures every time he bought new shoes until I pointed out that he has size four feet. But I mostly stopped interacting with him as he got dumber and more repetitive. You can see in this thread that he's likely to go over the edge again.

If you are so offended maybe the internet thing is not for you. Lol.
For someone that doesnt care too much about simpletons like me you sure know a lot about me. I have no idea who you are.

You don't offend anyone. All I know about you is that you have small feet and a desperate need for attention.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-02, 11:24

MiamiSpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

What? I mean there is nothing, and I mean nothing, funnier than somebody taking a bit from a funny movie and doing it on a message board thread. It’s gold! It’s absolute gold! I also laugh when I go into bathroom stalls and somebody has written the word fuck in magic marker on the wall.

I admit, the first one, since Penn was supposedly saying the guy was lying about being at the beach, was a solid message board response. The others seem a bit weird.

But mostly it's the old RCMB/Wells Hall beefs being re-played here that makes me wish I hadn't re-engaged with the thread.

Well. It started with penn Then other posters were jumping on because of silly political leanings. So everyday I went to the beach and posted sand art.

Its curious that people would call people they don’t know liars.

Hell some dude called me “stolen valor” and constantly calling me a liar. So I posted my .mil ID card redacted.

Muffy keeps on spreading rumors claiming of narco trafficker affiliation.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-02, 11:27

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

For someone that doesnt care too much about simpletons like me you sure know a lot about me. I have no idea who you are.

You don't offend anyone. All I know about you is that you have small feet and a desperate need for attention.

Why does it matter a persons shoe size? Weight, Height, skin color? Heritage?
These things people cannot control. You know what people can control? -
Sorry you are going to get picked apart by a dick drawing monkey.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-04-02, 12:34

NumbersDude wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

I admit, the first one, since Penn was supposedly saying the guy was lying about being at the beach, was a solid message board response. The others seem a bit weird.

But mostly it's the old RCMB/Wells Hall beefs being re-played here that makes me wish I hadn't re-engaged with the thread.

Well. It started with penn Then other posters were jumping on because of silly political leanings. So everyday I went to the beach and posted sand art.

Its curious that people would call people they don’t know liars.

Hell some dude called me “stolen valor” and constantly calling me a liar. So I posted my .mil ID card redacted.

Muffy keeps on spreading rumors claiming of narco trafficker affiliation.
I tried dropping some not so subtle hints and you didn't get it. So I guess I will spell it out. This board has no interest in your personal feuds and other nonsense. In fact, it's the primary reason this place exists. Know your audience.

Not here 26. Not here.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

MiamiSpartan, The Pantry, DWags and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-04-02, 12:55

NumbersDude wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

You say that now, but you were really angry at people for drawing a penis on the picture you posted of your wife.  And you got mad at me when you posted about your friend's business burning down and I told you to run over and draw a dick in the ashes.

Your aggressive, repetitive stupidity isn't very interesting.  I like this board.  Please go away.  
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

You say that now, but you were really angry at people for drawing a penis on the picture you posted of your wife.  And you got mad at me when you posted about your friend's business burning down and I told you to run over and draw a dick in the ashes.

Your aggressive, repetitive stupidity isn't very interesting.  I like this board.  Please go away.  

Making fun of someones lifelong business burning down is not even the same as drawing a dong in the sand. If you can’t tell the difference in that then perhaps you should revaluate what a message board is to you. Poke fun at other posters but dont attack peoples families. Is that a difficult concept?
You actually think its OK to attack peoples family? People that had nothing to do with the particular incident?
That says a lot about your character as a decent human.

Easy solution to keeping people from attacking your family/business and it is contained in your last sentence. Don't get pissy when you're the first across the Rubicon.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-04-02, 12:58

NumbersDude wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

It wasn't even a beef between Penn and Numbers. Or Serenity and Numbers. Or the other posters on Wells who kept engaging him. It was just insanely aggressive and repetitive idiocy.

Hey Penn here's a dick. Hey Sernity I spelled your name wrong in macaroni. Hey BLUV your house is dumb I live on a beach. Hey look here's food. Hey look here's a gun. Oh and here's a picture of my wife but don't make fun of her or I'll get offended.

He used to post pictures every time he bought new shoes until I pointed out that he has size four feet. But I mostly stopped interacting with him as he got dumber and more repetitive. You can see in this thread that he's likely to go over the edge again.

If you want to troll and pick fights, maybe this board is not for you. Have idiotic opinions and takes, that's fine. Dumb takes/post welcome, smart ones tolerated. But this is not the RCMB.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

MiamiSpartan, The Pantry, duffy munn, DWags and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2022-04-02, 13:22

Penn/Numbers Feud - Page 2 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2022-04-02, 13:26

Mods, please move this thread to tBob.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-04-02, 14:07

Nordic wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

If you want to troll and pick fights, maybe this board is not for you. Have idiotic opinions and takes, that's fine. Dumb takes/post welcome, smart ones tolerated. But this is not the RCMB.

Pretty simple. Right on.

Thing is, we can keep the crap in one thread and at the same time satisfy a member who craved this stuff. Everyone is happy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2022-04-02, 15:23

DWags wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Pretty simple. Right on.

Thing is, we can keep the crap in one thread and at the same time satisfy a member who craved this stuff. Everyone is happy.

I doubt it will stay contained
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

sεяεηιτλ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-03, 00:49

Speaking of bluv and the $$$ pics-
The guy was a snob and posted this:

Last edited by NumbersDude on 2022-04-03, 01:13; edited 1 time in total
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-03, 00:54

Penn/Numbers Feud - Page 2 1f649 Penn/Numbers Feud - Page 2 1f649
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2022-04-03, 03:36

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:Wow, just like the Oscar’s. One guy does something, one guy gets pissed OTPT gives a standing ovation.

I said those two only were holding a mirror up to us when it happened.  

OTPT is so edgy and above it all. Until he isn't.

Are you two talking about me….again?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-03, 09:36

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

OTPT is so edgy and above it all. Until he isn't.

Muffy always talks about others. And yet gets on his high horse to preach about not talking about others. Look at the responses on this thread. I dont even know previous maldoon but the guy surely is scarred from food pics and obessed by foot size.

Are you two talking about me….again?
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2022-04-03, 11:45

This DSF is making horny post.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2022-04-13, 09:22

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Penn/Numbers Feud - Page 2 502811600 the dick photos with the word “penn” is actually hilarious

No, it's sad.  He spent time walking on a beautiful beach in real life drawing up plans (literally) and taking pictures to make Diggs at another Wells hall poster.  And then he posted it and others like it thousands of time.  Only sad and it definitely was not contained.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

duffy munn and gomersbro like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2022-04-13, 10:50

sεяεηιτλ wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Penn/Numbers Feud - Page 2 502811600 the dick photos with the word “penn” is actually hilarious

No, it's sad.  He spent time walking on a beautiful beach in real life drawing up plans (literally) and taking pictures to make Diggs at another Wells hall poster.  And then he posted it and others like it thousands of time.  Only sad and it definitely was not contained.

Penn/Numbers Feud - Page 2 502811600 bizarre behavior. We may have some rcmb type posters here (and apparently more rejects now) but i can’t see even any of those TRUE SPARTAN types going that far.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-04-13, 10:58

sεяεηιτλ wrote:

Penn/Numbers Feud - Page 2 502811600 bizarre behavior. We may have some rcmb type posters here (and apparently more rejects now) but i can’t see even any of those TRUE SPARTAN types going that far.

I have “LICK OTPT” tattooed on my knuckles
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2022-04-13, 12:09

sεяεηιτλ wrote:

".

It wouldn't have been as big of a deal if he did it once or a couple times.  But literal thousands of reposts of similar styled insults brought it from an average message board spat thoroughly into the OK this is getting freaking weird zone.  To make it worse, he pretended the entire time that his "targets" were actually insulted by it and that they were good burns.  To make matters EVEN worse, he spent money and had his wife wear a shirt with one of these "sick" burns. Someone here has to have a pic of that lovely shirt he made.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-14, 02:27

sεяεηιτλ wrote:

It wouldn't have been as big of a deal if he did it once or a couple times.  But literal thousands of reposts of similar styled insults brought it from an average message board spat thoroughly into the OK this is getting freaking weird zone.  To make it worse, he pretended the entire time that his "targets" were actually insulted by it and that they were good burns.  To make matters EVEN worse, he spent money and had his wife wear a shirt with one of these "sick" burns. Someone here has to have a pic of that lovely shirt he made.

Sernity. You were so butthurt you made up a lie about getting PM’ed dick pics. What crazy person would make up a lie like that just to be a “dictim”. Lol. Jussie Smolette Sernity. Ouch. Yes. I have the screen shots of your Smolette moment.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-14, 02:39

Penn/Numbers Feud - Page 2 5b751a10

Why make up some crazy jussie smolette story of getting dic pics?

You wanted to be a “dictim”

Come on man. dong drawings on the sand. Hotdogs on the beach. Food shaped like peckers- that stuff is funny, especially when you and penn constantly call me a liar- so I took pictures every day when walking my dog. Lol.
Your boy bluv got owned- he posted a picture of 10k and I trumped him with 200k in the shape of a dick. That was pretty funny.
Are you not entertained?
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-14, 02:54

A little more background on the penis drawings.

Dong art is a time honored tradition in the military. To the point where Marine pilots try one upmanship and fly in penis patterns. That actually takes skill.

https://mashable.com/article/marines-draw-penis-in-the-sky

So there you have it. From proving penn and others wrong and carrying out a time honored US Marine tradition of drawing dongs.

Yes. I am a former US Marine. Logic, Reason, Dongs.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-04-14, 08:00

NumbersDude wrote:Penn/Numbers Feud - Page 2 5b751a10

Come on man. dong drawings on the sand. Hotdogs on the beach. Food shaped like peckers- that stuff is funny, especially when you and penn constantly call me a liar- so I took pictures every day when walking my dog. Lol.
Your boy bluv got owned- he posted a picture of 10k and I trumped him with 200k in the shape of a dick. That was pretty funny.
Are you not entertained?

No. You're a weird dude.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

DWags, Trapper Gus and sεяεηιτλ like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2022-04-14, 09:27

Are you not entertained?

Take a long hard look at yourself and the things that you do and say. Please, for what I presume is your child. The child doesn't deserve a daddy like this.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-14, 10:18

sεяεηιτλ wrote:

Are you not entertained?

Take a long hard look at yourself and the things that you do and say. Please, for what I presume is your child. The child doesn't deserve a daddy like this.

Strange deflecting post. From a person that pulled a jussie smollette. Did the dong pics drive you to your jussie moment? I will refrain from involving your kids in this silly debate.
Draymon Green makes t-shirts to clown people. Are you outraged?
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-14, 10:24

Petty and humorous. Draymond explains his t-shirt pranks.

There are things that are clearly childish pranks. T-shirts, dong pictures. Food shaped like peniseseses. And yet the outrage and responses are surprising and malicious.
Now who has the problem?
Penn/Numbers Feud - Page 2 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5hgv5yhjb3tizpggsgcwt8p08qm0pku75njrim4kd&rid=200
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-04-14, 10:30

Can we move this BS to tBob? While in the hell would this board give main page credibiy to this stupid shit from TOB
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2022-04-14, 12:40

NumbersDude wrote:
sεяεηιτλ wrote:

Strange deflecting post. From a person that pulled a jussie smollette. Did the dong pics drive you to your jussie moment? I will refrain from involving your kids in this silly debate.

No, I'm a good sport about it. You cross lines with the repetition though. All is fair in message board war though, or is it love? We all know you secretly love me, hence the extra attention
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

NumbersDude likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2022-04-14, 12:42

kingstonlake wrote:Can we move this BS to tBob? While in the hell would this board give main page credibiy to this stupid shit from TOB
Give numbers his own board to post in. It will be filled with phallic imagery in hours
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-14, 15:23

sεяεηιτλ wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

No, I'm a good sport about it. You cross lines with the repetition though. All is fair in message board war though, or is it love? We all know you secretly love me, hence the extra attention

Thanks you want me to send you a PM? Penn/Numbers Feud - Page 2 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5tfbldtx82rdshg46xuzrma7npvo1qi7l4h34gis1&rid=200Penn/Numbers Feud - Page 2 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5d6jv3uc5ow9t5uu1x3tb1zo3voo4rpsz26fdj3jl&rid=200
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-14, 15:26

sεяεηιτλ wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Can we move this BS to tBob? While in the hell would this board give main page credibiy to this stupid shit from TOB
Give numbers his own board to post in. It will be filled with phallic imagery in hours

Hours? I can keep it “up” for only a 2 minutes at best. Penn/Numbers Feud - Page 2 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5xo7mmy6zn82uy146gosq63j7eys372roycct3t20&rid=200
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-14, 15:37

Some of you need to appreciate the humor in all of this.
I mean I am laughing my ass off right now.

Read the silliness and absurdity and (p)genius of my sill.
Why get mad?
Penn/Numbers Feud - Page 2 200.gif?cid=ddb306a52v0czzhfzrzwmy9874btdyi483rth4sda8n0spxs&rid=200
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-14, 15:42

sεяεηιτλ wrote:

Are you not entertained?

Sernity- are those freudian slips? “LONG and HARD”

Penn/Numbers Feud - Page 2 200.gif?cid=ddb306a50sq8r9biad9f5lmhaem3wbdkstn9sjrcb7ykofar&rid=200
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2022-04-14, 20:15

Penn/Numbers Feud - Page 2 3434560931
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

NumbersDude likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-14, 20:25

Cameron wrote:Penn/Numbers Feud - Page 2 3434560931

You want a piece of this?
Penn/Numbers Feud - Page 2 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5zxd2nf239ye2nqkhuokew1az944fw774c6bunahj&rid=200
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-30, 10:41

Pervis Muldoon wrote:

It was just insanely aggressive and repetitive idiocy.

You are right. My pecker picks were a bit aggressive- I will turn it down a few notches.  I will no longer depict fully erect penises, flaccid peni are not juicy or aggressive.  And if I make an errect dong, the shaft and girth will be much smaller as to depict a less endowed male an asain sized one or one like the statue of David.
  Thank you for helping me see the errors of my ways.

Penn/Numbers Feud - Page 2 C5623710
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2