Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jet truck explodes at Battle Creek air show

5 posters

Go down

Jet truck explodes at Battle Creek air show  Empty Jet truck explodes at Battle Creek air show

Post by tGreenWay Sat 2 Jul 2022 - 15:15

Report is one dead.

https://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/2022/07/02/one-dead-following-jet-truck-explosion-battle-creek-field-flight/7796148001/
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Jet truck explodes at Battle Creek air show  Empty Re: Jet truck explodes at Battle Creek air show

Post by PennSpartan Sat 2 Jul 2022 - 15:20

Yikes. I’m not a fan of these air shows and fireworks displays that peak over the July 4th weekend. You can bet there will be plenty of people hurt over the next couple of days.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Jet truck explodes at Battle Creek air show  Empty Re: Jet truck explodes at Battle Creek air show

Post by tGreenWay Sat 2 Jul 2022 - 15:26

PennSpartan wrote:Yikes. I’m not a fan of these air shows and fireworks displays that peak over the July 4th weekend. You can bet there will be plenty of people hurt over the next couple of days.

Yes, fun to watch on tv or video. Not up close. The BC explosion has postponed today’s air show, but I don’t know if that’s only an hours-long delay, or today only, or if the rest of the weekend goes as planned.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 2 Jul 2022 - 15:28

FYI, I had to look up what a shockwave truck looks like and does. The actual race in this video doesn’t begin until about 2:30 in.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat 2 Jul 2022 - 17:27

tGreenWay wrote:FYI, I had to look up what a shockwave truck looks like and does. The actual race in this video doesn’t begin until about 2:30 in.

Merica
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 2 Jul 2022 - 17:41

Nordic wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:FYI, I had to look up what a shockwave truck looks like and does. The actual race in this video doesn’t begin until about 2:30 in.

Merica

Ain’t no better time than Merica weekend.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat 2 Jul 2022 - 17:48

Nordic wrote:

Merica
Not just Merica

Rainbow Sheikh’s Colossal Hummer H1 “X3” is Three Times Bigger Than A Regular Hummer

Jet truck explodes at Battle Creek air show  Sheikh10
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 2 Jul 2022 - 19:30

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 2 Jul 2022 - 21:36

The Pantry wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Merica
Not just Merica

Rainbow Sheikh’s Colossal Hummer H1 “X3” is Three Times Bigger Than A Regular Hummer

Jet truck explodes at Battle Creek air show  Sheikh10

That’s oil money right there, baby.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down