Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Jill Biden moves Taco Tuesday to Monday

+5
Travis of the Cosmos
GRR Spartan
DWags
PennSpartan
RQA
9 posters

Go down

Dr. Jill Biden moves Taco Tuesday to Monday Empty Dr. Jill Biden moves Taco Tuesday to Monday

Post by RQA 2022-07-13, 07:41

And these were prepared remarks:  

“Raul [Yzaguirre] helped build this organization with the understanding that the diversity of this community — as distinct as the bodegas of the Bronx, as beautiful as the blossoms of Miami, and as unique as the breakfast tacos here in San Antonio — is your strength.”
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Dr. Jill Biden moves Taco Tuesday to Monday Empty Re: Dr. Jill Biden moves Taco Tuesday to Monday

Post by PennSpartan 2022-07-13, 07:53

RQA wrote:And these were prepared remarks:  

“Raul [Yzaguirre] helped build this organization with the understanding that the diversity of this community — as distinct as the bodegas of the Bronx, as beautiful as the blossoms of Miami, and as unique as the breakfast tacos here in San Antonio — is your strength.”
I don’t think it’s anything bad, but in this world of political correctness, everything is bad.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Dr. Jill Biden moves Taco Tuesday to Monday Empty Re: Dr. Jill Biden moves Taco Tuesday to Monday

Post by DWags 2022-07-13, 09:10

Its just refreshing to have a First Lady who immediately apologized Incase she offended anyone. Just pure class. Its ok to misspeak. (It wasn’t that bad) but have the class to apologize

Wait, did our resident cult member leave that part out? Shocking. (Not a lie on his part, but close) t

Oh and the standards these horrible people hold this First Lady to vs the last one? Typical of their Christian hate.

Dr. Jill Biden moves Taco Tuesday to Monday A457c110
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, Trapper Gus and PennSpartan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2022-07-13, 13:15

Some speech actions irritate the living hell out of the people who send Putin’s trolls their daily talking points.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-07-13, 14:23

DWags wrote:Its just refreshing to have a First Lady who immediately apologized Incase she offended anyone. Just pure class. Its ok to misspeak.

This wasn't "misspeak". These were prepared remarks.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-07-13, 14:34

You know, just because people that are paid to work you up are trying to work you up about something… you do have the option to occasionally just take a pass and say no thank you I’m going to just move on from this one. It is not actually necessary to pretend you care about every single minor inconsequential thing, there is no scoreboard, no one is keeping track on if you started enough threads about every story you could find out there to be fake outraged about. You don’t even need to tell us you’re taking a pass on a story, you could just do it and no one would even know.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, Cameron, Other Teams Pursuing That, DWags, AvgMSUJoe and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-07-13, 15:14

Are we supposed to be offended she mentioned breakfast tacos when talking about diversity?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-07-13, 17:21

I could go for a breakfast taco.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

AvgMSUJoe and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-07-13, 17:39

RQA wrote:
DWags wrote:Its just refreshing to have a First Lady who immediately apologized Incase she offended anyone.  Just pure class. Its ok to misspeak.

This wasn't "misspeak".  These were prepared remarks.  

Remember when Trump made fun of a disabled reporter and pointed into a crowd and said “there’s my African American”?  No, you probably don’t remember.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Floyd Robertson, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-07-13, 21:16

PennSpartan wrote:
RQA wrote:

This wasn't "misspeak".  These were prepared remarks.  

Remember when Trump made fun of a disabled reporter and pointed into a crowd and said “there’s my African American”?  No, you probably don’t remember.

He’s a horrible person who hates like modern Christians do. Screw that. What a way to go through life.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-07-13, 22:06

I had tacos yesterday.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

PennSpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-07-14, 09:24

Travis of the Cosmos wrote: no one is keeping track on if you started enough threads about every story you could find out there to be fake outraged

Boss,  I only have 4 threads on the front page.   Now I know the taco story doesn't doesn't rise to the level of Obama's tan suit, but I will strive to do better in meeting liberal expectations.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-07-14, 09:44

They were called "street" tacos. One chicken, one al pastor, one shrimp. Corn tortilla. Pretty good.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

PennSpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2022-07-14, 09:48

I can't wait for the next fistbump fiasco that happened yesterday.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-07-14, 12:32

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Are we supposed to be offended she mentioned breakfast tacos when talking about diversity?

Woke people are.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2022-07-14, 13:01

Anyone besides the trolls on Tan Suit patrol?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-07-14, 15:45

DWags wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:Are we supposed to be offended she mentioned breakfast tacos when talking about diversity?

Woke people are.
Many woke people are assholes.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-07-14, 16:19

NigelUno wrote:They were called "street" tacos. One chicken, one al pastor, one shrimp. Corn tortilla. Pretty good.
I wonder if the Mexicans at the restaurant near me will be offended if I say their Tacos are unique?
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-02-13, 08:58

Another rQa dud.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-02-13, 18:17

It’s vodka for breakfast everyday for Russian Quisling Agent.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down