Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Pence is so strange

+5
MiamiSpartan
steveschneider
AvgMSUJoe
sεяεηιτλ
NigelUno
9 posters

Go down

Mike Pence is so strange Empty Mike Pence is so strange

Post by NigelUno 2022-11-14, 22:37

OK. Back to the game.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Mike Pence is so strange Empty Re: Mike Pence is so strange

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2022-11-15, 00:10

NigelUno wrote:OK. Back to the game.
Yes. What game?

I've read several interviews recently and he always inserts some weird anecdote where he describes how he turned towards his nearby family member and proclaimed something excessively noble to them during the capital insurrection attack.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-11-15, 10:02

He's what a fucking weirdo thinks a politician should be. Like a caricature of a human or something.

And spineless, btw.

Interviewer: He lead them to the point they chanted "Kill Mike Pence" what do you say to that?
Answer:Errr... blah blah blah, I wanna be president someday to make mommy proud....(paraphrasing
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-11-15, 10:05

sεяεηιτλ wrote:
NigelUno wrote:OK. Back to the game.
Yes. What game?

I've read several interviews recently and he always inserts some weird anecdote where he describes how he turned towards his nearby family member and proclaimed something excessively noble to them during the capital insurrection attack.

David, my Secret Service guy said we had to leave, and David...I put my finger in his chest and David, I said...I'M NOT LEAVING.

Cough...made up...cough.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2022-11-15, 10:13

Remember all those Covid press conferences where he'd stand at Trumps side and kiss his ass? Those things were a complete freak show and during them Mike Pence proved to the world he is the Michael Jordan of butt kissing.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-11-15, 10:15

AvgMSUJoe wrote:He's what a fucking weirdo thinks a politician should be. Like a caricature of a human or something.

And spineless, btw.

Interviewer: He lead them to the point they chanted "Kill Mike Pence" what do you say to that?
Answer:Errr... blah blah blah, I wanna be president someday to make mommy proud....(paraphrasing

He was born 50 years too late. Would have made a great old school candidate.

But...he...talks...so...slow...that...I...think...it...puts...people...to...sleep.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-11-15, 10:16

NigelUno wrote:
sεяεηιτλ wrote:
Yes. What game?

David, my Secret Service guy said we had to leave, and David...I put my finger in his chest and David, I said...I'M NOT LEAVING.

Cough...made up...cough.
Exactly, like he had to tell the world that his love for the constitution was greater than any personal threat or some shit. What a Weenie.

AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2022-11-15, 11:15

AvgMSUJoe wrote:He's what a fucking weirdo thinks a politician should be. Like a caricature of a human or something.

And spineless, btw.

Yup total coward. The toughest questions about Trump he skirted with "let the people decide".

Oh, and regarding the first time Trump talked to him since the insurrection--FIVE DAYS LATER, Pence says, "Well, no, he didn't apologize in so many words, but I felt that his intent was that he was sorry." Why because on that day he didn't ask the Secret Service to string you up?

What a cuckold.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-11-15, 11:29

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Cough...made up...cough.
Exactly, like he had to tell the world that his love for the constitution was greater than any personal threat or some shit. What a Weenie.

He's afraid of the bully. Not a winning strategy on the big stage.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2022-11-15, 11:40

A major reason Pence was selected to be on the GOP ticket with Trump in 2016 was two fold:

The Trump team and Trump's first choice(s); John Kasich, Nikki Haley, Rick Scott, Rob Portman and Ben Carson all declined.

In Pence's one 4 year term as IN governor he signed HB 1337 that further restricted abortion; he led the move to defund Planned Parenthood that was testing for HIV and providing birth control but weren't providing abortion services while there was a serious HIV outbreak in his state; tried to prevent Syrian refugee's from settling in Indiana; the GOP legislature overrode a veto to allow local taxes be reinstated after they were losing money due to other tax cuts.

Pence had won a second nomination to run for a second term but he was trailing in the polls when he accepted Trump's invitation.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Spartytruth likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-11-15, 15:05

GRR Spartan wrote:A major reason Pence was selected to be on the GOP ticket with Trump in 2016 was two fold:

The Trump team and Trump's first choice(s); John Kasich, Nikki Haley, Rick Scott, Rob Portman and Ben Carson all declined.

In Pence's one 4 year term as IN governor he signed HB 1337 that further restricted abortion; he led the move to defund Planned Parenthood that was testing for HIV and providing birth control but weren't providing abortion services while there was a serious HIV outbreak in his state; tried to prevent Syrian refugee's from settling in Indiana; the GOP legislature overrode a veto to allow local taxes be reinstated after they were losing money due to other tax cuts.

Pence had won a second nomination to run for a second term but he was trailing in the polls when he accepted Trump's invitation.

And probably the most relevant reason is a conman can read a mark. trump knew he was a spineless shit from day 1.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2022-11-16, 10:26

NigelUno wrote:
sεяεηιτλ wrote:
Yes. What game?

Cough...made up...cough.

Exactly, not a family member but it is a noble claim to an absurd degree. No, Pence, you were just running through halls with your secret service agents leading the way.. that's it.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2022-11-18, 08:47

Pence is so strange, it almost sounds like he’s willing to accept anybody but Trump’s invitation to run as VP again.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-11-18, 08:54

And seems like he's changed his story a little bit about his last conversation with Trump a few times.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-18, 09:04

sεяεηιτλ wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Cough...made up...cough.  

Exactly, not a family member but it is a noble claim to an absurd degree.  No, Pence, you were just running through halls with your secret service agents leading the way.. that's it.

No, in this case VP Pence is correct, and this is well documented.

When Pence and his support team & family reached the garage at the Capital the Secret Service detail wanted to take him away from the Capital.  VP Pence didn't trust that the Secret Service detail would return him to the Capital upon request and didn't like the optics of the VP fleeing the Capital during the insurrection, and thus famously said. "No, I am not getting into that car, we are staying right here", which they did.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-02-27, 09:48

[tw]1629952598970122240?s=20[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-02-27, 09:54

Turtleneck wrote:[tw]1629952598970122240?s=20[/tw]

Well he has standards, which are probably whatever he has to say to get elected.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-03-13, 13:50

read that "pro-life" christian Mike Pence mocked Pete Buttigieg for adopting a child and taking parental leave.

ah, christianity. Mike Pence is so strange 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down