Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread

+11
InTenSity
DWags
Wally Fairway
Pervis Muldoon
Trapper Gus
Floyd Robertson
AvgMSUJoe
Rick Saunders
NigelUno
goodbar
Turtleneck
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread Empty This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread

Post by Turtleneck 2022-11-21, 10:47

It's so beautiful...

This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread R.57b739133b7563708dcb6dee0e77c3c7?rik=ORvqz3DpRQeG5g&riu=http%3a%2f%2f1.bp.blogspot.com%2f-IZLWDf-8na8%2fTzfX3naoWRI%2fAAAAAAAABJI%2f6evZrmnlOXw%2fw1200-h630-p-k-nu%2fland_grant_trophy_450

This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5w0opu8xdwq20fogytut5pe8danot6alh7ox3a3cl&rid=200

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread Empty Re: This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread

Post by goodbar 2022-11-21, 10:55

This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread Fern11
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread Empty Re: This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread

Post by NigelUno 2022-11-21, 10:57

We've won there somewhat unexpectedly in the past!

Let's Go!

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Turtleneck and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-11-21, 11:00

MSU +18

Geez
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2022-11-21, 11:03

My elaborate plan is to not watch.
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-11-21, 11:11

Huh....
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2022-11-21, 11:12

goodbar wrote:

This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread Fern11

The fern This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread 502811600

I don't think we've seen goodbar here since about 2014.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

goodbar and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-11-21, 11:18

I assumed GreenWay and his band of hateful spur theorists got to him. Maybe he is alive and well after all.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2022-11-21, 12:26

Turtleneck wrote:I assumed GreenWay and his band of hateful spur theorists got to him. Maybe he is alive and well after all.  

currently on a mysterious "time out" over on the other board with my entire posting history wiped clean....scratch
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-21, 12:29

goodbar wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:I assumed GreenWay and his band of hateful spur theorists got to him. Maybe he is alive and well after all.  

currently on a mysterious "time out" over on the other board with my entire posting history wiped clean....scratch

The long reach of the HMC?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

goodbar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-11-21, 12:30

goodbar wrote:

You are always welcome here. We are a pretty nice group (except DWags might be a cannibal but that doesn't matter unless you meet him in person).
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

goodbar and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-21, 12:35

TN is mostly correct.  They can be a bit crude, sort of like a freshman dorm hall, and their tolerance for quirkee posters is somewhat limited, but overall they are "mostly harmless" (A shout out to Ford Perfect & Douglas Adams).

edit - WTF, goodbar - I tried acting like 26A over there one night and all that happened was that some mod deleted my offensive posts and told me to behave myself. As an OTD poster why would anyone erase you?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

goodbar and Turtleneck like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2022-11-21, 12:39

Trapper Gus wrote:
goodbar wrote:

I finally said too much. somebody had to warn them.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-21, 12:41

goodbar wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

I finally said too much. somebody had to warn them.

Well be careful on here, one of the posters possible a HMC agent.

Last edited by Trapper Gus on 2022-11-21, 12:52; edited 1 time in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

goodbar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2022-11-21, 12:50

goodbar wrote:

They do love their mysterious time outs. And I don't think the mods check each other, so all it takes is one angry mod to not like you (*cough* Rook *cough*) and you suddenly can't log in. If they don't value the terrific free content you provide, fuck 'em.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

goodbar and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-11-21, 12:51

Trapper Gus wrote:TN is mostly absolutely correct as usual.  They can be a bit crude, sort of like a freshman dorm hall, and their tolerance for quirkee posters is somewhat limited, but overall they are "mostly harmless" (A shout out to Ford Perfect & Douglas Adams).

edit - WTF, goodbar - I tried acting like 26A over there one night and all that happened was that some mod deleted my offensive posts and told me to behave myself. As an OTD poster why would anyone erase you?

Fixed
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

goodbar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-21, 12:53

Turtleneck wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:TN is mostly absolutely correct as usual.  They can be a bit crude, sort of like a freshman dorm hall, and their tolerance for quirkee posters is somewhat limited, but overall they are "mostly harmless" (A shout out to Ford Perfect & Douglas Adams).

Fixed

Oh absolutly "fixed" lol
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-21, 12:53

Test ...

Had this been a real nuclear attack the post wouldn't have survived the EMP.

Last edited by Trapper Gus on 2022-11-21, 12:56; edited 2 times in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2022-11-21, 12:54

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
goodbar wrote:

They do love their mysterious time outs. And I don't think the mods check each other, so all it takes is one angry mod to not like you (*cough* Rook *cough*) and you suddenly can't log in. If they don't value the terrific free content you provide, fuck 'em.

i would love to know tho what the "straw" was that finally broke the camel's back after almost 20 years of posting This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread 502811600
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-21, 13:00

goodbar wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

i would love to know tho what the "straw" was that finally broke the camel's back after almost 20 years of posting This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread 502811600

Fat fingered mod?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-21, 13:01

So how good is Penn State this week?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2022-11-21, 13:05

Trapper Gus wrote:
goodbar wrote:

Fat fingered mod?

maybe? i don't know tho as i have no way to ask (gotta be a paid member for sending pm's). guess i just ride it out and check back in a few days to see if i'm out of my double secret "time out."
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2022-11-21, 13:22

[tw]1594488126117974017[/tw]
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-11-21, 13:24

goodbar wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

So maybe a little time for honest talk, Goodbar. If you broke a camel's back for no reason, you deserved to be banned. Please leave innocent animals out of your internet shenanigans.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

goodbar and Pervis Muldoon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-21, 13:28

goodbar wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Fat fingered mod?

maybe? i don't know tho as i have no way to ask (gotta be a paid member for sending pm's). guess i just ride it out and check back in a few days to see if i'm out of my double secret "time out."

Steve, on this board for the moment, claims there is a hack for non-VIP members to send PM's, but I couldn't seem to make it work, plus if you are banned you couldn't use it anyway.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

goodbar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-11-21, 13:30

I honestly forget who banned me over there a year or two ago. But it was because he disagreed with me about football it was nothing I did that was banable Those mods over there are complete assholes.

Last edited by DWags on 2022-11-21, 13:35; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Pervis Muldoon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2022-11-21, 13:31

goodbar wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Fat fingered mod?

Hopefully it's not a 500-year ban. They should notice your absence pretty quickly and force the mods to let you back in.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

goodbar and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-21, 13:32

Wally Fairway wrote:[tw]1594488126117974017[/tw]

There was a suggestion, a few years ago now, that the loser of the game be forced to keep it.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

goodbar, Wally Fairway and Turtleneck like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-21, 13:37

DWags wrote:I honestly forget who banned me over there a year or two ago. But it was because he disagreed with me about football it was nothing I did that was Ivan able. Those mods over there are complete assholes.

Not all of them, but I have heard of more bans, except on Wells, over disagreements on sports than not. On here the Mods are more likely to warn you a few times before they take action, and seem to be more together between the Mods on what is bannable.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-21, 13:40

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
goodbar wrote:

Hopefully it's not a 500-year ban. They should notice your absence pretty quickly and force the mods to let you back in.

Not to suggest that we are not glad to see you posting here, lol
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2022-11-21, 19:04

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
goodbar wrote:

maybe? i don't know tho as i have no way to ask (gotta be a paid member for sending pm's).  guess i just ride it out and check back in a few days to see if i'm out of my double secret "time out."

Hopefully it's not a 500-year ban.  They should notice your absence pretty quickly and force the mods to let you back in.  
I think I have 989 more years in my ban. I forget what it was about,  but it was while they were banning people for swearing.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

DWags, Pervis Muldoon and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-11-21, 19:07

By the way, Tucker has been saying that we are at a huge disadvantage in practice because we have a lack of bodies. We can’t have full contact and we can’t hit each other. It leads to sloppy tackling on Saturdays. Michigan completely shove this one right up our rear. They played it beautifully. They harmed us way more than what we all thought
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2022-11-21, 19:57

InTenSity wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

Hopefully it's not a 500-year ban.  They should notice your absence pretty quickly and force the mods to let you back in.  
I think I have 989 more years in my ban. I forget what it was about,  but it was while they were banning people for swearing.

I remember that period. I started a thread to have a grown-up discussion about naughty words, and I asked in that thread for someone to tell me why shit is inherently a more offensive word than poop. The thread was locked and then I was banned for a couple of days. That was the only time I was banned for cause.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2022-11-21, 20:11

I just checked the RCMB. Looks like goodbar went back there as gooderbar. Whew. This place was getting too crowded.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

goodbar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-11-21, 20:17

Turtleneck wrote:It's so beautiful...

This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread R.57b739133b7563708dcb6dee0e77c3c7?rik=ORvqz3DpRQeG5g&riu=http%3a%2f%2f1.bp.blogspot.com%2f-IZLWDf-8na8%2fTzfX3naoWRI%2fAAAAAAAABJI%2f6evZrmnlOXw%2fw1200-h630-p-k-nu%2fland_grant_trophy_450

This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5w0opu8xdwq20fogytut5pe8danot6alh7ox3a3cl&rid=200

Must be defended!
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-11-21, 20:17

Pervis Muldoon wrote:I just checked the RCMB. Looks like goodbar went back there as gooderbar. Whew. This place was getting too crowded.

We are so horrible he created a new account at 247. Is it that bad here?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

goodbar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-11-21, 20:25

I don't know man, it feels like torture to me over there, so different strokes I guess.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Pervis Muldoon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-11-21, 21:06

AvgMSUJoe wrote:I don't know man, it feels like torture to me over there, so different strokes I guess.

Well, we were cooling on Goodbar anyway. Grades.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2022-11-21, 22:49

Turtleneck wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:I just checked the RCMB. Looks like goodbar went back there as gooderbar. Whew. This place was getting too crowded.

The Swill's appeal is becoming more selective.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

goodbar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-22, 07:08

Turtleneck wrote:

It is pretty laid back here, it is an adjustment.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

goodbar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next