Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread

+11
InTenSity
DWags
Wally Fairway
Pervis Muldoon
Trapper Gus
Floyd Robertson
AvgMSUJoe
Rick Saunders
NigelUno
goodbar
Turtleneck
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread - Page 2 Empty Re: This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread

Post by NigelUno Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:55 am

Penn State isn’t that good, right?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread - Page 2 Empty Re: This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread

Post by duffy munn Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:00 am

NigelUno wrote:Penn State isn’t that good, right?

I don't think they will have to be. MSU can't even practice right now
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:14 am

duffy munn wrote:

We talkin’ about Practice?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:26 am

Why are our players still suspended? Is that our choice or ums?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:32 am

“Weird scenes inside the gold mine”
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:32 am

duffy munn wrote:

This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread - Page 2 Giphy
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:16 am

InTenSity wrote:Why are our players still suspended? Is that our choice or ums?

Pretty sure the BoT suspended them. /s
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:35 am

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
The Swill's appeal is becoming more selective.

I thought that's what the "welcome" threads where (aka Dongs for Dendro)... like the 7:40 math requirement for freshman... weed out those not wanting it bad enough.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:36 am

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:
The Swill's appeal is becoming more selective.

I thought that's what the "welcome" threads where (aka Dongs for Dendro)... like the 7:40 math requirement for freshman... weed out those not wanting it bad enough.

7:40 math requirement?  Must have been after my time at school.

Last edited by Trapper Gus on Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:26 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:
InTenSity wrote:Why are our players still suspended? Is that our choice or ums?

Pretty sure the BoT suspended them. /s

I think we suspended them pending a review which we thought would be timely.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:45 pm

This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsEBn5GR_YhevLCYme6l_jRilWdMfaJOilAw&usqp=CAU

"ya know, we still have a shot at a bowl game"...
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

goodbar, duffy munn and Turtleneck like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:16 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsEBn5GR_YhevLCYme6l_jRilWdMfaJOilAw&usqp=CAU

This will always be funny This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread - Page 2 502811600 This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread - Page 2 502811600 This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread - Page 2 502811600 This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread - Page 2 502811600
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:31 pm

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsEBn5GR_YhevLCYme6l_jRilWdMfaJOilAw&usqp=CAU

This will always be funny This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread - Page 2 502811600 This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread - Page 2 502811600 This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread - Page 2 502811600 This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread - Page 2 502811600
This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread - Page 2 502811600 This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:15 pm

Is that ICP?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:24 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

Is that ICP?
It's IBB.

(I banned Bob).. for suggesting that music might be his antidote to anxiety and stress.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

goodbar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:21 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:I don't know man, it feels like torture to me over there, so different strokes I guess.

Well, we were cooling on Goodbar anyway. Grades.

i do miss you fuckers, lol.   This is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end: Penn State pregame thread - Page 2 969504605 beat PSU.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:30 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

Freshman Math was 4 days a week at 7:40... numerous buds had to do community college to get back into MSU.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:50 am

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Freshman Math was 4 days a week at 7:40... numerous buds had to do community college to get back into MSU.

I see.  

I did get stuck in an Algebra Class first term, and it was at 8AM, bit the time was my choice.

It was only required because I had 4 more years of math after that, not for any entrance reason.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:16 am

Is this game even televised?

Edit: thought it was a noon kick.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:44 am

This is why OSU beats us.

https://twitter.com/danleach971/status/1596543251015766016?s=46&t=2J8R1Ny8nT5b1gPsPMTpHQ
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:17 pm

I hope MSU plays hard today and doesn't quit the way Goodbar quit us.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

goodbar, DWags, AvgMSUJoe and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:17 pm

Interesting start.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2