Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Travis of the Cosmos the Greatest internet poster of all time?

+4
AvgMSUJoe
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
Travis of the Cosmos
8 posters

Go down

Is Travis the greatest poster?

Is Travis of the Cosmos the Greatest internet poster of all time? Vote_lcap60%Is Travis of the Cosmos the Greatest internet poster of all time? Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Turtleneck, AvgMSUJoe, Travis of the Cosmos
Is Travis of the Cosmos the Greatest internet poster of all time? Vote_lcap40%Is Travis of the Cosmos the Greatest internet poster of all time? Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Cameron, tGreenWay

Total Votes : 5

5 posters

Poll closed

Is Travis of the Cosmos the Greatest internet poster of all time? Empty Is Travis of the Cosmos the Greatest internet poster of all time?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-01-04, 13:29

Please vote
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is Travis of the Cosmos the Greatest internet poster of all time? Empty Re: Is Travis of the Cosmos the Greatest internet poster of all time?

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-01-04, 13:40

But do you have Trump's endorsement?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Is Travis of the Cosmos the Greatest internet poster of all time? Empty Re: Is Travis of the Cosmos the Greatest internet poster of all time?

Post by tGreenWay 2023-01-04, 14:31

I represent the Do Whatever I Want Caucus. If you want my vote, you have to do whatever I want, and keep doing whatever I want, and you have to be good with letting me do whatever I want, all in perpetuity. And if you don’t, then I can call to vote your title be removed.
Are you willing to meet my demands for my vote and the votes of my Caucus?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-01-04, 14:33

tGreenWay wrote:I represent the Do Whatever I Want Caucus. If you want my vote, you have to do whatever I want, and keep doing whatever I want, and you have to be good with letting me do whatever I want, all in perpetuity. And if you don’t, then I can call to vote your title be removed.

I will not negotiate with terrorists please vote accordingly
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-01-04, 14:35

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I represent the Do Whatever I Want Caucus. If you want my vote, you have to do whatever I want, and keep doing whatever I want, and you have to be good with letting me do whatever I want, all in perpetuity. And if you don’t, then I can call to vote your title be removed.

I will not negotiate with terrorists please vote accordingly

You obviously don’t have what it takes to be called the greatest internet poster.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-01-04, 14:42

All right nevermind. You guys were supposed to entirely vote no, then I was going to start another poll and another poll and another poll until eventually you caved and voted yes. I was going for the Kevin McCarthy style of whipping votes, but I’m going to be honest I don’t have the patience for this bit that it’s going to require so I’m just moving on.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-01-04, 14:47

No, you are travis.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-01-04, 14:59

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:All right nevermind. You guys were supposed to entirely vote no, then I was going to start another poll and another poll and another poll until eventually you caved and voted yes. I was going for the Kevin McCarthy style of whipping votes, but I’m going to be honest I don’t have the patience for this bit that it’s going to require so I’m just moving on.

I was playing along, but I started a few months earlier in the process. You’re weak. I am a never Travis as is my caucus.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-01-04, 15:00

The Do Whatever I Want Caucus votes no on Travis.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-01-04, 15:11

Many people, very important people, are saying...
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-01-04, 16:56

I don't really have a reason to say no even though he disagreed with me once and I hate him so much now.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-01-04, 17:03

Before I vote I need more information. What are we basing this on? I might vote tom Brady greatest football player of all time but not vote him greatest quarterback. I just don’t think I can vote without more specifics.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-01-04, 17:13

Travis is buying season tickets for all the people who vote yes.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-01-04, 17:57

I require + reputation points for the next year for me to continue my support of Travis.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Travis of the Cosmos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-04, 18:47

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Please vote

Abstention

Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down