Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top secret documents from Biden’s time as VP found in private office

+7
TravelinMan
MiamiSpartan
tGreenWay
Trapper Gus
Robert J Sakimano
Floyd Robertson
kingstonlake
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Top secret documents from Biden’s time as VP found in private office Empty Top secret documents from Biden’s time as VP found in private office

Post by kingstonlake 2023-01-09, 18:53

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/09/politics/joe-biden-classified-documents-upenn/index.html

“The documents were discovered when the President’s personal attorneys were packing files housed in a locked closet to prepare to vacate office space at the Penn Biden Center in Washington, D.C. The President periodically used this space from mid-2017 until the start of the 2020 campaign. On the day of this discovery, November 2, 2022, the White House Counsel’s Office notified the National Archives. The Archives took possession of the materials the following morning.”
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Top secret documents from Biden’s time as VP found in private office Empty Re: Top secret documents from Biden’s time as VP found in private office

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-01-09, 18:58

I can't wait for the "see, they all do it" republican spin. At least in this case it was seemingly reported upon discovery instead of waiting for a Mar a Lardo whistleblower.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

tGreenWay and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Top secret documents from Biden’s time as VP found in private office Empty Re: Top secret documents from Biden’s time as VP found in private office

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-09, 19:30

So the mainstream media is trying to create a "Biden is corrupt" narrative?

Color me shocked. Rolling Eyes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-09, 20:05

WTF?

I'm all in on the "how did this happen" question.

Seems like the controls on these documents is way laxer than anyone would expect.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

TravelinMan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-01-09, 20:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:So the mainstream media is trying to create a "Biden is corrupt" narrative?

Color me shocked.  Rolling Eyes

I don’t have a problem with them reporting it. Top secret documents from Biden’s time as VP found in private office 2599972566
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay, Trapper Gus and Spartans4Life like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-09, 20:42

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/there-s-a-key-difference-between-the-classified-documents-found-at-a-former-biden-office-and-the-ones-trump-kept-at-mar-a-lago-national-security-expert-says/ar-AA169s3R?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=75f3840b83cb41bc856cc29615344dc2

Bradley P. Moss, a national security lawyer, told Insider that so far this looks like a routine matter with no allegation of criminal wrongdoing. He contrasted what we know about the case with that being built against Trump, who held boxes of classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago resort even after their return had been demanded by the National Archives.

"Biden's team did exactly what you're supposed to do," Moss said. "When you find improperly stored classified documents, you immediately notify the government — and you turn it over immediately."

Classified documents are routinely misplaced, (WTF) and so far this looks to be a routine investigation, perhaps motivated in part by a desire by the Department of Justice to show it is impartial, Moss said. The nature of the investigation would change if the US attorney in charge of reviewing the documents, Matt Lausch, a Trump appointee, were to uncover any evidence that Biden or his staff misled the National Archives.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-09, 22:07

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:So the mainstream media is trying to create a "Biden is corrupt" narrative?

Color me shocked.  Rolling Eyes

I don’t have a problem with them reporting it. Top secret documents from Biden’s time as VP found in private office 2599972566
same.. they do what they need to keep low information/republican folks to tune in.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-01-10, 01:51

No worries. Biden thought to himself the documents should be declassified, and so they were.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-01-10, 01:54

How is reporting something that happened an attempt to paint the president as corrupt?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-10, 05:32

tGreenWay wrote:

How is reporting something that happened an attempt to paint the president as corrupt?
I'll check with Hunter Biden and get back to ya.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Spartans4Life likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-01-10, 11:37

This sums it up pretty well.

[tw]1612844926101819392[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-10, 12:20

Floyd Robertson wrote:This sums it up pretty well.

[tw]1612844926101819392[/tw]
in a related story, Matt Gaetz perked up when he saw "Under 12"..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, InTenSity, DWags, Pervis Muldoon, Trapper Gus, Jake from State Farm and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-11, 07:57

so have the mainstream media and the GOP found anything yet or is this just another manufactured outrage?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-01-11, 08:10

Biden Gets Assist on Fox News as Karl Rove Busts Out White Board To Explain Why Trump’s Classified Docs Issue Is Worse

Fox putting nails in Trump's coffin.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-11, 08:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:so have the mainstream media and the GOP found anything yet or is this just another manufactured outrage?

It is troubling that there is apparently such lax control of classified documents, however, the comparisons between Biden and Trump sort of end at that point.

Trump wants to hang onto the nuclear launch codes and the names of all the undercover and foreign officials who are spying for the United States, for no conceivable reasons and has fought for years to do so. Apparently, Biden didn't know he had these documents and turned them over to the proper authorities immediately upon finding them.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-01-11, 09:14

I guess the next question is if Biden didn’t know he had them…… did he EVER know he had them.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-11, 09:29

kingstonlake wrote:I guess the next question is if Biden didn’t know he had them…… did he EVER know he had them.

Sort of unknown.  Indivertibly filed in the wrong place by someone, while Biden was VP and they passed through his hands?  That seems possible.

edit - I'm guessing "daily briefing"?

If Trump wasn't such an asshole about counterpunching all the time, he could have returned the classified documents when he was first contacted instead of being a dick about it, and he wouldn't have had an issue.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-12, 06:25

Trapper Gus wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:I guess the next question is if Biden didn’t know he had them…… did he EVER know he had them.

Sort of unknown.  Indivertibly filed in the wrong place by someone, while Biden was VP and they passed through his hands?  That seems possible.

edit - I'm guessing "daily briefing"?

If Trump wasn't such an asshole about counterpunching all the time, he could have returned the classified documents when he was first contacted instead of being a dick about it, and he wouldn't have had an issue.
I heard that more were found....Top secret documents from Biden’s time as VP found in private office 502811600

Someone should ask the mainstream media/GOP if Biden still has late stage dementia or is this the treasonous act of someone with sharp intellect and mental acuity.

Top secret documents from Biden’s time as VP found in private office 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-12, 11:03

maybe he was going to give the top secret documents to.. {gasp}.. The Caravan™. Shocked
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-01-12, 11:59

Apparently the other finding was from his garage in Delaware
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-12, 12:23

kingstonlake wrote:Apparently the other finding was from his garage in Delaware
I will not rest until impeachment proceedings begin. Top secret documents from Biden’s time as VP found in private office 1811933421
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2023-01-12, 12:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Apparently the other finding was from his garage in Delaware
I will not rest until impeachment proceedings begin. Top secret documents from Biden’s time as VP found in private office 1811933421
We know they want to impeach Biden regardless now that they have the majority.

But does this produce a conundrum?  If they impeach Biden over this, doesn't that cause them to admit that Trump broke the law and should be barred from holding office?  And if you impeach him about something else, how do you do that without including this, the most obvious of potential crimes? How do you explain excluding this to the American public?

RQA, what say you?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-01-12, 13:00

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

But does this produce a conundrum?  If they impeach Biden over this, doesn't that cause them to admit that Trump broke the law and should be barred from holding office?  And if you impeach him about something else, how do you do that without including this, the most obvious of potential crimes? How do you explain excluding this to the American public?

RQA, what say you?

You think there isn't a decent percentage of Republicans that wouldn't love to leave Trump swinging in the wind? After dealing with the freaking idiots during the McCarthy fiasco? If they could take down Biden and Trump with one swing, and then throw all of their eggs into the DeSantis 2024 basket? I think that'd be a Republican wet dream.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-12, 13:08

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

But does this produce a conundrum?  If they impeach Biden over this, doesn't that cause them to admit that Trump broke the law and should be barred from holding office?  And if you impeach him about something else, how do you do that without including this, the most obvious of potential crimes?  How do you explain excluding this to the American public?

RQA, what say you?
they're gonna impeach him for something at least once a week..

and, of course, their accomplices in the mainstream media will give their efforts all the oxygen they need to amplify whatever the Impeachment of the Week is.

I mean.. apparently the GOP and mainstream media are now saying that Biden is coming for our gas stoves?  Top secret documents from Biden’s time as VP found in private office 502811600  Top secret documents from Biden’s time as VP found in private office 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Top secret documents from Biden’s time as VP found in private office Empty What's in your garage?

Post by RQA 2023-01-12, 13:34

Given the recent news out of DC I thought I had better give my garage a quick check. I found some WD-40 and some garden twine. I got a little worried when I spied a dusty box in the corner. Imagine my relief when the only things in it were my old high school baseball glove and my old ski boots.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-01-12, 13:40

Garland appoints special counsel to investigate classified document discovery.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-12, 14:01

kingstonlake wrote:Garland appoints special counsel to investigate classified document discovery.
Top secret documents from Biden’s time as VP found in private office 502811600 Top secret documents from Biden’s time as VP found in private office 502811600 Top secret documents from Biden’s time as VP found in private office 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2023-01-12, 14:27

TravelinMan wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

RQA, what say you?

You think there isn't a decent percentage of Republicans that wouldn't love to leave Trump swinging in the wind? After dealing with the freaking idiots during the McCarthy fiasco? If they could take down Biden and Trump with one swing, and then throw all of their eggs into the DeSantis 2024 basket? I think that'd be a Republican wet dream.

The Republican Party needs a complete overhaul. The only difference between the crazy MAGA politicians and DeSantis is that the crazy MAGAs are more transparent in their fealty to Trump.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-01-12, 14:58

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

The Republican Party needs a complete overhaul. The only difference between the crazy MAGA politicians and DeSantis is that the crazy MAGAs are more transparent in their fealty to Trump.

I think DeSantis is a bit more politically savvy than Trump. Sure, that’s a pretty low bar, but still…

Both parties need an enema.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-12, 15:14

TravelinMan wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

I think DeSantis is a bit more politically savvy than Trump. Sure, that’s a pretty low bar, but still…

you and MiamiSpartan would get along well.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-12, 15:48

They should check his gas stove.. I bet he has more in there.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Jake from State Farm and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2023-01-12, 19:42

TravelinMan wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

It's difficult for me to take him seriously as a leader, and I have the same issue with almost all other prominent Republican politicians. If they're smart and reasonable, they know Trump is a thin-skinned buffoon who poses a real threat to democracy. The guy almost got his own VP hanged, which is compelling evidence that he's the wrong person to follow. And, like almost all Republican politicians, DeSantis bowed to him. It's a party of betas.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-12, 19:55

If Biden has committed a crime with the classified documents, he should be held accountable.

Dear patriotic christians... see how easy that is.... when you're not beholden to a political ideology? Top secret documents from Biden’s time as VP found in private office 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

MiamiSpartan, AvgMSUJoe, Pervis Muldoon and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-01-12, 21:04

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

It's difficult for me to take him seriously as a leader, and I have the same issue with almost all other prominent Republican politicians. If they're smart and reasonable, they know Trump is a thin-skinned buffoon who poses a real threat to democracy. The guy almost got his own VP hanged, which is compelling evidence that he's the wrong person to follow. And, like almost all Republican politicians, DeSantis bowed to him. It's a party of betas.

Fine line between "bowing" and not making waves with the current leader of the party. We'll see how much DeSantis bows once he announces he's running. I think he'll clean Trump's clock.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2023-01-12, 22:45

Dethsentise is a fucking cuck. Anyone falling for his shit is a fucking idiot, so that gets about 49% of the vote.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

MiamiSpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2023-01-13, 00:07

TravelinMan wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

Fine line between "bowing" and not making waves with the current leader of the party.  We'll see how much DeSantis bows once he announces he's running.  I think he'll clean Trump's clock.  

At any other time in our lifetimes, not making waves with the party leader would be acceptable. But when the party leader is as destructive as Trump, silent acquiescence is cowardly to the extreme. Some Republicans may have disagreed with Bush, but kept silent in his first term because he was popular. I had no problem with that, because he was within the boundaries of rationality. Letting a dangerous freak wreak havoc unchallenged because the other Republicans were too concerned about their political futures is inexcusable to me.

BTW, you spelled cock wrong.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-13, 08:39

TravelinMan wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

Fine line between "bowing" and not making waves with the current leader of the party. We'll see how much DeSantis bows once he announces he's running. I think he'll clean Trump's clock.

I hate the "both sides are awful" point of view.

Desantos is probably worse in his pursuit of power than most politicians.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-01-13, 08:43

Trapper Gus wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

You hate it because it’s objectively incorrect but years and years of media pushing that have infected many peoples brains.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-13, 08:47

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

You hate it because it’s objectively incorrect but years and years of media pushing that have infected many peoples brains.

Yes, an objective fact about how some people think feel, and a lazy narrative to increase readership to be able to charge more for advertisements by the people who own the media.

I'm with Bob on this one.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-13, 08:57

Trapper Gus wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Yes, an objective fact about how some people think feel, and a lazy narrative to increase readership to be able to charge more for advertisements by the people who own the media.

I'm with Bob on this one.
America is a stupid country and a lot of the blame can be laid at the foot of the 24 hour news cycle.

just look at the idiots that sit and parrot the mainstream media talking points. It, of course, provides me with a lot of entertainment, but it's sad how gullible a rather large percentage of Americans are.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next