Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Side Effects Have You Experienced Since They Held You Down and Gave You The COVID Vaccine?

+9
Rocinante
GRR Spartan
Motown Spartan
Jake from State Farm
Floyd Robertson
TravelinMan
kingstonlake
Trapper Gus
Robert J Sakimano
13 posters

Go down

What Side Effects Have You Experienced Since They Held You Down and Gave You The COVID Vaccine?  Empty What Side Effects Have You Experienced Since They Held You Down and Gave You The COVID Vaccine?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-23, 10:57

after my initial dose, I found that if I tilted my head just right and had one (sockless) foot sitting in a tub of water, I could pick up Prvi karlovački - an alt-rock station of out of Croatia.

subsequent doses and boosters (two doses, three boosters in total), I began to speak Silbo Gomero - an obscure world language specific to the Canary Islands.

I still can't believe they did this to me.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What Side Effects Have You Experienced Since They Held You Down and Gave You The COVID Vaccine?  Empty Re: What Side Effects Have You Experienced Since They Held You Down and Gave You The COVID Vaccine?

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-23, 11:04

Well so far no covid, which since the vaccine was to implant bill gates microchips I guess is a side effect.

Real side effects have been sore arms for a couple of days and felt pretty low energy when I got both the covid & second pneumonia shots at the same time.

Got both the senior's flu shot (yes there is such a thing, extra strength I guess) and the new version booster at the same time and had little effect.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

What Side Effects Have You Experienced Since They Held You Down and Gave You The COVID Vaccine?  Empty Re: What Side Effects Have You Experienced Since They Held You Down and Gave You The COVID Vaccine?

Post by kingstonlake 2023-01-23, 11:09

I’ve had this weird sensation. Call it a feeling. Kinda weird to be honest. It doesn’t hurt it just makes me feel odd. The best way to describe it would be this unrelenting fear that my gas stove will be taken from me.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Floyd Robertson, Robert J Sakimano, Turtleneck and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-01-23, 11:10

And RQA is still on a short leash for trolling.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-23, 11:14

TravelinMan wrote:And RQA is still on a short leash for trolling.

I guess he shouldn't have been vaccinated.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-01-23, 11:16

I have grown a second penis.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Robert J Sakimano, Turtleneck and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-23, 11:17

kingstonlake wrote:I’ve had this weird sensation. Call it a feeling. Kinda weird to be honest. It doesn’t hurt it just makes me feel odd. The best way to describe it would be this unrelenting fear that my gas stove will be taken from me.
What Side Effects Have You Experienced Since They Held You Down and Gave You The COVID Vaccine?  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-23, 11:38

dude, do y'all whine about everything? What Side Effects Have You Experienced Since They Held You Down and Gave You The COVID Vaccine?  502811600

it has to be exhausting.

(wait.. have you been vaccinated? Maybe that is your side effect..)...scratch
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-23, 11:39

Floyd Robertson wrote:I have grown a second penis.

So its easier to pee now.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-01-23, 11:43

Trapper Gus wrote:

Well, you can get very creative peeing in the snow when you're out in the woods.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-23, 11:47

Trapper Gus wrote:

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Well, you can get very creative peeing in the snow when you're out in the woods.
next time I come across the opening chapter of "The Old Man and The Sea" written in italics out in the woods, I'll know you're somewhere nearby.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-23, 11:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Floyd Robertson wrote:

next time I come across the opening chapter of "The Old Man and The Sea" written in italics out in the woods, I'll know you're somewhere nearby.

Sort of gives "The Two Hearted River" stories a new meaning.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and Robert J Sakimano like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-03-09, 10:17

Have had a bad cough and feeling like crap for a couple of months now. Got tested twice for covid, both negative. One doc prescribed steroids and antibiotics for the cough and it helped for a week or so and then it came back. Set up another doc appointment the other day and they said I needed a covid test before I came in. Came back positive for covid and flu type A. Doc did phone appointment and prescribed some pills for the cough and Paxlovid. I feel better now than I have since two months ago and it's only been a day and a half on the meds.
I've had the original and three boosters so I'm sure that's helped but can't help wondering if I had two false negatives on the tests?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-03-09, 10:33

Lack of Covid. Had to work more due to lowered risk of contracting and spreading Covid. My farts are more pungent. Food tastes stronger.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-03-09, 11:11

Is TavelinMan leash shopping.  

Perhaps some cheese to accompany his whine?

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 2023-03-09, 14:12; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2023-03-09, 13:59

Still haven’t gotten the latest booster. I am dumb. I will get it done. Thanks for publicly shaming me, Travis.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-06-04, 20:47

https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/comments/13ty5ay/seems_the_vaccinated_are_all_five_days_past_our/

Is this heaven?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-06-04, 20:51

Trapper Gus wrote:https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/comments/13ty5ay/seems_the_vaccinated_are_all_five_days_past_our/

Is this heaven?
No, this is tSwill.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-06-04, 20:54

Allegedly…

Jamie Fox has had a stroke.

And allegedly…

His family is going to blame it on the Hollywood vaccine mandate the Jamie Fox did not want to get.

Allegedly…
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-06-04, 21:07

Motown Spartan wrote:Allegedly…

Jamie Fox has had a stroke.

And allegedly…

His family is going to blame it on the Hollywood vaccine mandate the Jamie Fox did not want to get.

Allegedly…

Strokes are more likely with covid than with the vaccines
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2023-06-04, 21:33

Bill Gates blocked me. Sadge.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-06-04, 21:49

So I might be paranoid but I think I’ve lost some equilibrium. But I started getting the shots at 59. I’m almost 62. I think that might be age and me being 20 pounds overweight. It all happened at once.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-06-04, 21:52

DWags wrote:So I might be paranoid but I think I’ve lost some equilibrium.  But I started getting the shots at 59. I’m almost 62. I think that might be age and me being 20 pounds overweight.  It all happened at once.

Seriously inner ear effects do seem more prevalent as one becomes less young.  It happens to me from time to time, also being overweight and older. Way before covid, btw.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-06-04, 22:08

I was told one could develop a prion disease from the vaccine, which is mad cow disease. Fuck outta here.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-06-05, 09:07

Got COVID first time in Oct ‘20 pre vaccine.  Dodged a bullet when it didn’t hit my respiratory system.  Went from 230 to 210 in ten days.  (Do not recommend he COVID diet.)

Have gotten 2 vaccines and 2 boosters beginning FEB ‘21.  Did get COVID again in May ‘22 after COVID vaccines and boosters but not nearly as sick and lasted 4 days.

According to my Doc the only thing that may be a side effect is chronic post nasal drip.  Might be COVID or vaccine. No balance issues which might might be sinus related and no memory loss. my daily routine now includes Flonase.  

Anecdotal post vaccine issues are overblown by the anti-vaxxers.  People have already forgotten MI has had 42,900 COVID deaths with some hospitals storing bodies in refrigerated trucks because their morgues ran out of space in ‘2020 and early 2021.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-06-05, 09:24

I was a blood red conservative prior to getting the vaccine and now the woke mind virus has set in and I can’t stop buying bud light. I’m just as sexually attracted to trans people but unlike when I was a conservative I no longer hate them and myself for it
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-06-05, 09:29

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I was a blood red conservative prior to getting the vaccine and now the woke mind virus has set in and I can’t stop buying bud light. I’m just as sexually attracted to trans people but unlike when I was a conservative I no longer hate them and myself for it

Did you buy your bud light at Target?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-06-05, 10:34

My SIL told me that Biden is behind that latest COVID mutation. I told her to put on her tinfoil hat so that the radio waves can't get to her brain, what little there is.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-06-05, 12:00

My brother-in-law has a hunting buddy Trump true believer who told him the same “fact” roiling the inter webs.

He asked “If Joe Biden so senile he shouldn’t be in office, how can he be the mastermind spreading a new virus mutation and negotiate a debt ceiling with a hostile GOP all in the same month?

Got the standard response, Well, but………
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down