Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When I was hungry you fed me. When I was thirsty …. Republicans “gtfo. There are no hungry people”

+4
Turtleneck
NigelUno
Motown Spartan
DWags
8 posters

Go down

When I was hungry you fed me. When I was thirsty …. Republicans “gtfo. There are no hungry people” Empty When I was hungry you fed me. When I was thirsty …. Republicans “gtfo. There are no hungry people”

Post by DWags 2023-03-15, 18:22

People like this get elected. Christians When I was hungry you fed me. When I was thirsty …. Republicans “gtfo. There are no hungry people” 502811600

[tw]1635738910562156554?s=46&t=o_-92Ldle66XHQBlJVUMFQ[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

When I was hungry you fed me. When I was thirsty …. Republicans “gtfo. There are no hungry people” Empty Re: When I was hungry you fed me. When I was thirsty …. Republicans “gtfo. There are no hungry people”

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-03-15, 18:46

I hate being white because of these people.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

When I was hungry you fed me. When I was thirsty …. Republicans “gtfo. There are no hungry people” Empty Re: When I was hungry you fed me. When I was thirsty …. Republicans “gtfo. There are no hungry people”

Post by NigelUno 2023-03-15, 19:03

I bet he supports farm subsidies.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

DWags, AvgMSUJoe and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-03-15, 19:13

Motown Spartan wrote:I hate being white because of these people.  

Have you tried being orange?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-03-15, 19:35

Then there was this guy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-03-15, 19:42

Turtleneck wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:I hate being white because of these people.  

Have you tried being orange?

People either love or hate orange people. There’s no in between.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-03-15, 20:25

In fairness they have 10,000 lakes full of fish with plenty of people to row the boats
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Floyd Robertson, DWags and GRR Spartan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-03-16, 07:42

Maybe he should get out to more places than just republican fundraisers.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-03-16, 08:03

Conservatives have been taught to deny reality and they have learned that very well.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-03-16, 09:47

Trapper Gus wrote:Conservatives have been taught to deny reality and they have learned that very well.

When I was hungry you fed me. When I was thirsty …. Republicans “gtfo. There are no hungry people” 1y95cv
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-03-16, 09:55

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:Conservatives have been taught to deny reality and they have learned that very well.

When I was hungry you fed me. When I was thirsty …. Republicans “gtfo. There are no hungry people” 1y95cv

There are always individual counter examples to generalizations, however Chany & Meijer have shown those people will not be elected.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down