Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the multiverse, would you keep MSU’s colors Green & White in every parallel universe?

+11
AvgMSUJoe
Turtleneck
Robert J Sakimano
Rick Saunders
Nordic
Trapper Gus
DWags
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
Motown Spartan
tGreenWay
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

In the multiverse, would you keep MSU’s colors Green & White in every parallel universe? Empty In the multiverse, would you keep MSU’s colors Green & White in every parallel universe?

Post by tGreenWay Mon 24 Apr 2023 - 20:41

Mostly, I’d keep the G&W because I absolutely love it. However, I might try some different color combos to keep things interesting. For example, tweaking the Tampa Bay Bucs uniforms or even the Lions. I’ve always liked the Detroit home unis, but I’d go with something darker like royal rather than Honolulu blue. I might play with the silver and try out how it looks with a charcoal gray instead of silver. I have a baseball shirt with that combo and it looks good.
IMO, the only trouble with G&W is its appearance on tv, and that’s only a concern for marketing purposes. It’s tough doing anything with the football field and the green in Breslin looks like a washed out black—basically colorless.
Maybe in one universe I’d incorporate hunter orange so it looks like our fans are wearing our colors. It’s tough to see green on a tv screen.

No doubt Turtleneck will keep his favorite navy blue and piss yellow in all of his alt universes.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

In the multiverse, would you keep MSU’s colors Green & White in every parallel universe? Empty Re: In the multiverse, would you keep MSU’s colors Green & White in every parallel universe?

Post by Motown Spartan Mon 24 Apr 2023 - 20:44

Fucks sake…
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Rocinante and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

In the multiverse, would you keep MSU’s colors Green & White in every parallel universe? Empty Re: In the multiverse, would you keep MSU’s colors Green & White in every parallel universe?

Post by tGreenWay Mon 24 Apr 2023 - 20:47

Motown Spartan wrote:Fucks sake…

Welcome to OT season, mate.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 24 Apr 2023 - 20:55

I wish this thread was on that rocket that blew up the other day
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

NigelUno, Rocinante, DWags, Turtleneck, Trapper Gus and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 24 Apr 2023 - 21:11

In the multiverse, would you keep MSU’s colors Green & White in every parallel universe? 200.gif?cid=ddb306a564co0fhf7213m5nqyi7ac6l45ueyw57vcr1ha99h&rid=200
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

DWags and Turtleneck like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 24 Apr 2023 - 21:18

Guys, don’t be afraid to get in touch with your feelings.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 24 Apr 2023 - 21:21

tGreenWay wrote:Guys, don’t be afraid to get in touch with your feelings.

I’m touching my feelings right now.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 24 Apr 2023 - 21:22

In the multiverse, would you keep MSU’s colors Green & White in every parallel universe? 200.gif?cid=ddb306a56jwbb1qpqiawiqxe9ro5zpm8trli5cysv8vlxhgz&rid=200
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 24 Apr 2023 - 21:28

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Guys, don’t be afraid to get in touch with your feelings.

I’m touching my feelings right now.

Keep going. In the multiverse, would you keep MSU’s colors Green & White in every parallel universe? 3434560931
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 24 Apr 2023 - 21:30

Poor Kingston keeps posting and no one on mobile can see squat. In the multiverse, would you keep MSU’s colors Green & White in every parallel universe? 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Mon 24 Apr 2023 - 21:37

The fuck is wrong with you. Notice that is not a question.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 24 Apr 2023 - 22:46

You asked for this. Now delete this thread immediately

In the multiverse, would you keep MSU’s colors Green & White in every parallel universe? Img_6310
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Mon 24 Apr 2023 - 22:59

tGreenWay wrote:Mostly, I’d keep the G&W because I absolutely love it. However, I might try some different color combos to keep things interesting. For example, tweaking the Tampa Bay Bucs uniforms or even the Lions. I’ve always liked the Detroit home unis, but I’d go with something darker like royal rather than Honolulu blue. I might play with the silver and try out how it looks with a charcoal gray instead of silver. I have a baseball shirt with that combo and it looks good.
IMO, the only trouble with G&W is its appearance on tv, and that’s only a concern for marketing purposes. It’s tough doing anything with the football field and the green in Breslin looks like a washed out black—basically colorless.
Maybe in one universe I’d incorporate hunter orange so it looks like our fans are wearing our colors. It’s tough to see green on a tv screen.

No doubt Turtleneck will keep his favorite navy blue and piss yellow in all of his alt universes.

Fuck all this shit.

MSU is an ag school.

Green (obvious) and White (every other color) are the best colors

GO GREEN
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 24 Apr 2023 - 23:11

DWags wrote:You asked for this. Now delete this thread immediately

You have sinned.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay, DWags and Turtleneck like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 24 Apr 2023 - 23:26

In the multiverse, would you keep MSU’s colors Green & White in every parallel universe? Img_6310

And here I thought Turtleneck was the only real blue on our board.

Mods, ban DWags immediately. In the multiverse, would you keep MSU’s colors Green & White in every parallel universe? 2130724145
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Mon 24 Apr 2023 - 23:29

tGreenWay wrote:

Mods, ban DWags immediately.  In the multiverse, would you keep MSU’s colors Green & White in every parallel universe? 2130724145

Fuck UofM and fuck the horse they rode in on.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

The Pantry, DWags and Turtleneck like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Mon 24 Apr 2023 - 23:33

I know the Green Bay Packers suck in the multiverse
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos, tGreenWay and Turtleneck like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 24 Apr 2023 - 23:36

Nordic wrote:I know the Green Bay Packers suck in the multiverse

And in every dimension, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 0:01

Is the Super Bowl trophy in that multiverse still named after the greatest coach ever?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 0:04

tGreenWay wrote:

Mods, ban DWags immediately. In the multiverse, would you keep MSU’s colors Green & White in every parallel universe? 2130724145

Sometimes the adult has to teach the children a lesson. Watch what you stupidly ask for. Ow go to your room and think about this.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 0:06

DWags wrote:

Is the Super Bowl trophy in that multiverse still named after the greatest coach ever?

Likely in some, sure, but in the multiverse, it could also be named after Bo Bo Brazil or a basket of geraniums.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 0:14

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Sometimes the adult has to teach the children a lesson. Watch what you stupidly ask for. Ow go to your room and think about this.

This was a sting intended to out an undercover blue, and sadly, it succeeded. I didn’t want to believe it when a small, elite group of extremely powerful Spartans came to me and asked how best to expose a traitor amongst us, and despite my hesitation based entirely on my disbelief, I agreed if for no other reason than to prove them wrong. This is the operation they approved. Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined the blue to be you, DWags. In many ways, it’s a crushing loss. But it’s good the rest of us now know the truth.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 0:30

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

This was a sting intended to out an undercover blue, and sadly, it succeeded. I didn’t want to believe it when a small, elite group of extremely powerful Spartans came to me and asked how best to expose a traitor amongst us, and despite my hesitation based entirely on my disbelief, I agreed if for no other reason than to prove them wrong. This is the operation they approved. Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined the blue to be you, DWags. In many ways, it’s a crushing loss. But it’s good the rest of us now know the truth.

Ok Tucker Carlson greenway.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 0:33

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Ok Tucker Carlson greenway.

That’s just mean.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 8:39

I don't understand the question.  The Only Colors are green and white.  Are you suggesting sometimes just green and sometimes just white?
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 8:42

Neon and bronze
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 8:45

In the multiverse, would you keep MSU’s colors Green & White in every parallel universe? 200.gif?cid=ddb306a50ekm60hyv00jdg1wacrzi35seaakj7jshs0rfwha&rid=200
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos, The Pantry and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 9:10

DWags wrote:

The Super Bowl trophy is not named after Mark Dantonio, DWags.

Also, this is a horrible thread. Whoever started this horrible thread should feel horrible and come to terms with being a horrible person.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos, DWags, Trapper Gus and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 9:12

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

This was not Co9 approved, so there is a shadow government among us. I suspect Roc is their leader.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 9:59

lol, Ironically, when I was just a tot....(probably 6 or 7) I had an shirt that said Michigan State, but was blue and yellow.

(parents weren't from Michigan originally and dad attended an east coast school and Wayne St... didn't have a dog in the fight yet.)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 10:11

Can we pin this thread? This is Greenways scarlet letter.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 10:18

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Neon and bronze

Yeah, we’ve all travelled to those universes. No thanks.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 10:20

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

The Super Bowl trophy is not named after Mark Dantonio, DWags.

Also, this is a horrible thread. Whoever started this horrible thread should feel horrible and come to terms with being a horrible person.

Whatevs, sweetie. You’re still a blue.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 10:23

AvgMSUJoe wrote:lol, Ironically, when I was just a tot....(probably 6 or 7) I had an shirt that said Michigan State, but was blue and yellow.

(parents weren't from Michigan originally and dad attended an east coast school and Wayne St... didn't have a dog in the fight yet.)

DWags will buy that shirt from you. He’ll pay top dollar.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 10:35

tGreenWay wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:lol, Ironically, when I was just a tot....(probably 6 or 7) I had an shirt that said Michigan State, but was blue and yellow.

DWags will buy that shirt from you. He’ll pay top dollar.

Stop blaming me for throwing ice water on your erection about changing MSU’s colors. I hope this has humbled you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 11:32

I think black and silver would be cool
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 15:36

Trapper Gus wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Mods, ban DWags immediately.  In the multiverse, would you keep MSU’s colors Green & White in every parallel universe? 2130724145

Fuck UofM and fuck the whores they rode in on.
fixy

[insert pic of the concrete canoe chicks]
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 15:51

kingstonlake wrote:Can we pin this thread? This is Greenways scarlet letter.

Don’t forget that Big Ben nonsense.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 17:25

Turtleneck wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Can we pin this thread? This is Greenways scarlet letter.

Don’t forget that Big Ben nonsense.

The Big Ben nonsense you named thread of the year? Oh yeah, that one.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 4 Dec 2023 - 21:10

This is an amazing thread. How is it possible the same person created this thread and the Big Ben thread? Amazing and brilliant work here. This is the stuff of genius.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next