Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the multiverse, would you keep MSU’s colors Green & White in every parallel universe?

+11
AvgMSUJoe
Turtleneck
Robert J Sakimano
Rick Saunders
Nordic
Trapper Gus
DWags
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
Motown Spartan
tGreenWay
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

In the multiverse, would you keep MSU’s colors Green & White in every parallel universe? - Page 2 Empty Re: In the multiverse, would you keep MSU’s colors Green & White in every parallel universe?

Post by tGreenWay Tue 5 Dec 2023 - 4:41

Turtleneck wrote:This is an amazing thread. How is it possible the same person created this thread and the Big Ben thread? Amazing and brilliant work here. This is the stuff of genius.

I’m thinking Emerald Green & Silver in one of the Universes.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

In the multiverse, would you keep MSU’s colors Green & White in every parallel universe? - Page 2 Empty Re: In the multiverse, would you keep MSU’s colors Green & White in every parallel universe?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 5 Dec 2023 - 5:18

i stand by silver and black
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Tue 5 Dec 2023 - 13:35

Holy crap, I wish I would have seen this thread when it was originally started. It's a mental dive into a world of infinite possibilities for the look of the Spartan sports teams. This color with that color in one universe, that color with another color in different universe! Endless combinations, some bold and some understated. And, just maybe, the perfect blend - something never before seen on the field of play in any sport - would be discovered to the delight and wonder of all! That's how I would have felt had I seen this thread in April. Unfortunately I've lost all interest in the subject and have no opinion now.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders Tue 5 Dec 2023 - 13:53

1000 nm and 100 nm
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurn Wed 6 Dec 2023 - 16:36

I wouldn't change the green and white (although I wish we would settle on a shade of green) but if I were starting fresh and had no knowledge of the green and white, I might go for a red or Carolina blue with white or silver trim.
Zurn
Zurn
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 6 Dec 2023 - 16:48

Isn’t the concept of a multiverse that there are infinite travisi and these infinite travisi will all give you a different answer and ultimately you’ll be given an infinite list of colors that Travis would like to change the uniforms to while other travisi will tell you not to change them at all while others yet will supply you with different answers?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders Wed 6 Dec 2023 - 17:40

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Isn’t the concept of a multiverse that there are infinite travisi and these infinite travisi will all give you a different answer and ultimately you’ll be given an infinite list of colors that Travis would like to change the uniforms to while other travisi  will tell you not to change them at all while others yet will supply you with different answers?

So what you're saying is we're 8-0?
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 6 Dec 2023 - 17:59

Rick Saunders wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Isn’t the concept of a multiverse that there are infinite travisi and these infinite travisi will all give you a different answer and ultimately you’ll be given an infinite list of colors that Travis would like to change the uniforms to while other travisi  will tell you not to change them at all while others yet will supply you with different answers?

There is a universe where Michigan state football has never lost a game.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders Wed 6 Dec 2023 - 18:06

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Rick Saunders wrote:

There is a universe where Michigan state football has never lost a game.

I graduated in 1985. Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 6 Dec 2023 - 21:18

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:i stand by silver and black

It’s good to believe in something.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 6 Dec 2023 - 21:20

Rick Saunders wrote:1000 nm and 100 nm

IDK what this means, but good for you, Jack!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Rick Saunders likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 6 Dec 2023 - 21:25

Pervis Muldoon wrote:Holy crap, I wish I would have seen this thread when it was originally started. It's a mental dive into a world of infinite possibilities for the look of the Spartan sports teams. This color with that color in one universe, that color with another color in different universe! Endless combinations, some bold and some understated. And, just maybe, the perfect blend - something never before seen on the field of play in any sport - would be discovered to the delight and wonder of all! That's how I would have felt had I seen this thread in April. Unfortunately I've lost all interest in the subject and have no opinion now.

What else have you got to do? Your grades are in. There must be a lot of free time on your hands right now.
Think about this: In at least one universe, the Spartans have a varsity Quidditch team. Maybe even a varsity Cups team. Then think about this: It’s likely in any number of these universes, we’ll be able to choose from colors we can’t even see in this one.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Rick Saunders likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 6 Dec 2023 - 21:28

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Isn’t the concept of a multiverse that there are infinite travisi and these infinite travisi will all give you a different answer and ultimately you’ll be given an infinite list of colors that Travis would like to change the uniforms to while other travisi will tell you not to change them at all while others yet will supply you with different answers?

The plural of Travis is Travisēs. I will fight you on this in every stinking universe we cross paths.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Wed 6 Dec 2023 - 22:08

Travoids
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 6 Dec 2023 - 22:18

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Travoids

Is that like hemorrhoids?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 6 Dec 2023 - 22:22

Turtleneck wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:Travoids

Is that like hemorrhoids?

Considering it’s multitude of Travises, you already know the answer, but it’s good of you to pretend you don’t already know, buddy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 6 Dec 2023 - 22:55

The answer is travisi. We had a meeting about it
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 7 Dec 2023 - 0:10

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:The answer is travisi. We had a meeting about it

I feel asleep during Bob's quarterly report presentation. In most of the other universes, I was hammering out some emails and wasn't listening. I know in at least one other universe, I didn't show up and instead went to lunch with Stephanie from accounting.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 7 Dec 2023 - 0:41

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:The answer is travisi. We had a meeting about it

It’s Travises. We had a meeting, sent out an email, and updated tSwill handbook, a copy of which you can read in HR. Just don’t go in if Stephanie from accounting is there chatting up Helen. She’ll talk your ear off about how much fun she had at lunch with Turtleneck.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 7 Dec 2023 - 7:54

I’m sorry you guys, I wasn’t clear who “we” was that had the meeting. It was myself and all other travisi. You weren’t invited and while your opinions are noted, the rest of the travisi don’t care
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Thu 7 Dec 2023 - 8:55

That darn cat is still 50% dead in all of them.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 7 Dec 2023 - 17:28

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I’m sorry you guys, I wasn’t clear who “we” was that had the meeting. It was myself and all other travisi. You weren’t invited and while your opinions are noted, the rest of the travisi don’t care

Only one within the Travises gets a vote here, and all across the multiverse, though. If you object, see tSwill Handbook under Noogies, Tough. It’s also cross-indexed under Get Over It, Take a moment and….
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Thu 7 Dec 2023 - 18:17

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Guys, don’t be afraid to get in touch with your feelings.

I’m touching my feelings right now.

What exactly are you touching?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Thu 7 Dec 2023 - 18:18

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:You asked for this. Now delete this thread immediately

You have sinned.

We are all sinners, except Jesus of course
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Thu 7 Dec 2023 - 18:19

DWags wrote:
Nordic wrote:I know the Green Bay Packers suck in the multiverse

Is the Super Bowl trophy in that multiverse still named after the greatest coach ever?

They renamed it after Izzo.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Thu 7 Dec 2023 - 18:22

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

This was a sting intended to out an undercover blue, and sadly, it succeeded. I didn’t want to believe it when a small, elite group of extremely powerful Spartans came to me and asked how best to expose a traitor amongst us, and despite my hesitation based entirely on my disbelief, I agreed if for no other reason than to prove them wrong. This is the operation they approved. Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined the blue to be you, DWags. In many ways, it’s a crushing loss. But it’s good the rest of us now know the truth.

This was not Co9 approved, so there is a shadow government among us. I suspect Roc is their leader.

It's still called the c09, but at the other end of tSwill multiverse.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Thu 7 Dec 2023 - 18:25

kingstonlake wrote:Can we pin this thread? This is Greenways scarlet letter.

Now don't be bringing MSU's arch rivalry and the brass spittoon into this, one color meltdown at a time.

Are we into QCD yet?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Thu 7 Dec 2023 - 18:27

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

Is the Super Bowl trophy in that multiverse still named after the greatest coach ever?

The Super Bowl trophy is not named after Mark Dantonio, DWags.

Also, this is a horrible thread. Whoever started this horrible thread should feel horrible and come to terms with being a horrible person.

In this reality maybe not...
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Thu 7 Dec 2023 - 18:28

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I think black and silver would be cool

MSU had other colors in the past
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Thu 7 Dec 2023 - 18:29

This thread has been trapped.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 7 Dec 2023 - 22:00

Purple and yellow. Has MSU had those colors yet? How about lime green and hot pink?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 7 Dec 2023 - 22:17

Turtleneck wrote:Purple and yellow. Has MSU had those colors yet? How about lime green and hot pink?

Better than that hideous black & gold we had for awhile.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 7 Dec 2023 - 22:17

Trapper Gus wrote:
DWags wrote:

I’m touching my feelings right now.

Please stop horny posting.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Thu 7 Dec 2023 - 22:38

tGreenWay wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Please stop horny posting.

Yep, he was thinking pee pee... no getting around that is horny posting.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2