Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apparently, you can just buy land with wetlands and fill it in, consequences be damned.

+3
Trapper Gus
TravelinMan
sεяεηιτλ
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Apparently, you can just buy land with wetlands and fill it in, consequences be damned. - Page 2 Empty Re: Apparently, you can just buy land with wetlands and fill it in, consequences be damned.

Post by TravelinMan 2023-05-27, 08:47

Trapper Gus wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

Not an issue.

Well until you get sued by your neighbors whose properties are now dealing with the water you're displacing.

Don’t think that’ll be a problem, either. LOL
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Apparently, you can just buy land with wetlands and fill it in, consequences be damned. - Page 2 Empty Re: Apparently, you can just buy land with wetlands and fill it in, consequences be damned.

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-05-27, 08:56

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Well until you get sued by your neighbors whose properties are now dealing with the water you're displacing.

Don’t think that’ll be a problem, either.   LOL

I have seen lots of people sue because of wetland issues around where I live, so don't be too sure.  If someone can even implausible claim your actions made their property wetter, depending on how lawsuit happy they are they may sue. This could happen even if you are surrounded by state or federal land as they also have been known to sue on these types of issues. Don't think for a moment that just because the land which may become wetter is empty that people will not sue, either.

Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-05-27, 09:53

Trapper Gus wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

Don’t think that’ll be a problem, either.   LOL

I have seen lots of people sue because of wetland issues around where I live, so don't be too sure.  If someone can even implausible claim your actions made their property wetter, depending on how lawsuit happy they are they may sue. This could happen even if you are surrounded by state or federal land as they also have been known to sue on these types of issues. Don't think for a moment that just because the land which may become wetter is empty that people will not sue, either.

I assure, it won’t be an issue. LOL
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2