Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi TM, as a confirmed cheapskate you might want to consider this!

+3
I.B. Fine
TravelinMan
Trapper Gus
7 posters

Go down

Hi TM, as a confirmed cheapskate you might want to consider this! Empty Hi TM, as a confirmed cheapskate you might want to consider this!

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-06-02, 15:56

Solar Power makes money...

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2023/6/2/2172904/-My-experience-converting-to-Solar-electric-was-a-surprisingly-financially-Here-are-the-numbers
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Hi TM, as a confirmed cheapskate you might want to consider this! Empty Re: Hi TM, as a confirmed cheapskate you might want to consider this!

Post by TravelinMan 2023-06-02, 23:28

I’m a cheapskate?  Since when?

Also, solar panels would make tremendous sails when the winds come off the Continental Divide. You’d probably find them somewhere in Nebraska! :lolz
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hi TM, as a confirmed cheapskate you might want to consider this! Empty Re: Hi TM, as a confirmed cheapskate you might want to consider this!

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-06-03, 06:42

TravelinMan wrote:I’m a cheapskate?  Since when?

Also, solar panels would make tremendous sails when the winds come off the Continental Divide. You’d probably find them somewhere in Nebraska! :lolz

Generally they are securely attached and will be fine in wind. Just giving you a side hustle idea.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-06-03, 08:31

Trapper Gus wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:I’m a cheapskate?  Since when?

Generally they are securely attached and will be fine in wind. Just giving you a side hustle idea.

Last winter we had a max wind speed of 83 mph. Not sure I’d really want a giant wing on my roof. Thanks.

So why am I a cheap skate???
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2023-06-03, 08:55

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Generally they are securely attached and will be fine in wind.  Just giving you a side hustle idea.

Last winter we had a max wind speed of 83 mph.  Not sure I’d really want a giant wing on my roof.  Thanks.

All projection....😉

Last I knew, my 18 year old nephew was selling systems in the Boulder area... if you need a hookup 😏
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-06-03, 09:36

There was once a poster here who 100% refused to tip wait staff. It was weird. I can’t remember who it was, but it is not a current poster.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-06-03, 16:47

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Last winter we had a max wind speed of 83 mph. Not sure I’d really want a giant wing on my roof. Thanks.

Have you paid up for your platinum swill membership?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-06-03, 17:21

Solar doesn’t work because of wind is a new excuse I’ve never heard but all the other excuses have been proven wrong…
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-06-03, 18:19

Turtleneck wrote:There was once a poster here who 100% refused to tip wait staff. It was weird. I can’t remember who it was, but it is not a current poster.
Lol you posted this 1 minute before I bumped that thread. I thought this post was just commentary on my bumping of that, but no, we were thinking about this at the same time.

We got that bff soulmate esp going on tn. Luv u.

Also for the record I do tip, and well, I just hate it and think it should die.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-06-03, 21:17

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:There was once a poster here who 100% refused to tip wait staff. It was weird. I can’t remember who it was, but it is not a current poster.
Lol you posted this 1 minute before I bumped that thread. I thought this post was just commentary on my bumping of that, but no, we were thinking about this at the same time.

Tipping isn't allowed at the Grand Hotel on Mackinaw Island.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-06-03, 23:36

I saw that. It was so random...and a little scary. Like crossing the streams scary. I think our streams crossed.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-06-04, 05:36

Gross
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-06-04, 07:58

Turtleneck wrote:

I saw that. It was so random...and a little scary. Like crossing the streams scary. I think our streams crossed.
Hi TM, as a confirmed cheapskate you might want to consider this! 200.gif?cid=ddb306a52deyk52l39xoynfpbufvylzj6c4781iiznlt2lyh&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-06-04, 08:11

You guys are so going to Dock.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-06-05, 08:11

Motown Spartan wrote:Solar doesn’t work because of wind is a new excuse I’ve never heard but all the other excuses have been proven wrong…

You should experience other areas of the country more. You might learn something.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-06-05, 08:23

TravelinMan wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:Solar doesn’t work because of wind is a new excuse I’ve never heard but all the other excuses have been proven wrong…

You should experience other areas of the country more. You might learn something.

Call me crazy, but in Florida they have to be able to withstand 160 mph winds. You should learn to think critically, you might learn something.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-06-05, 09:05

When I was a kid we lived on the top of a hill in the 8th addition in Ishpeming, the wind blew pretty hard there much of the time.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down