Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Moms For Liberty"

+11
sεяεηιτλ
aualum06
DWags
Motown Spartan
InTenSity
Cameron
GRR Spartan
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
TravelinMan
Robert J Sakimano
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

"Moms For Liberty" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Moms For Liberty"

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-06-28, 07:17

Anyone ever notice the same group calling the LGBTQ community “groomers” don’t have a problem dressing their own kids up in MAGA gear? These mothers are the real groomers.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

TravelinMan, InTenSity, Trapper Gus and This Is The Way like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-06-28, 07:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

Bob, have you ever considered your skin may be far too thin for the interwebz?

"Moms For Liberty" - Page 2 Giphy
I'm not the one supporting a political.party who celebrates "personal freedom" by quoting Hitler.

And I know it would be convenient for you if I stopped stopped exercising 'personal freedom" by pointing it out.

Maybe you could change screen names and do it as a different screen name. Because that’s what a normal well adjusted person would do.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

TravelinMan, duffy munn and This Is The Way like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-06-28, 09:47

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I'm not the one supporting a political.party who celebrates "personal freedom" by quoting Hitler.

And I know it would be convenient for you if I stopped stopped exercising 'personal freedom" by pointing it out.

Maybe you could change screen names and do it as a different screen name. Because that’s what a normal well adjusted person would do.
"Moms For Liberty" - Page 2 502811600

I forgot that he exercises his personal freedom by working hard at multiple screen names.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

TravelinMan, DWags and This Is The Way like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-06-29, 17:24

I suspect the "Moms For Liberty" Nazi sympathizers are excited about the possibility of fewer black people going to college now.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-06-29, 18:31

Any time entitled white folks can keep more spaces in colleges and universities open for their kids (unless it’s football or basketball teams) they’ll do it at every turn.

21st Century America has no room for uppity minorities who can’t be bought.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, Trapper Gus and This Is The Way like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-07-08, 07:45

When Moms for Liberty convened in Philadelphia last week, five candidates for the Republican presidential nomination, including Trump, showed up. Former South Carolina governor Nikki Haley told them: “When they mentioned that this was a terrorist organization, I said, ‘Well then, count me as a mom for liberty because that’s what I am.”

But here’s the crisis for the Republican Party: Leaders who wanted tax cuts and cuts to social programs relied on courting voters with cultural issues, suggesting that their coalition was protecting the United States from radicalism.

But the Republican embrace of Moms for Liberty illustrates dramatically and to a wide audience how radical the party itself has become, threatening to turn away all but its extremist base. A strong majority of Americans oppose book banning: about two thirds of the general population and even 51% of Republicans oppose it, recognizing that it echoes the rise of authoritarians.

https://heathercoxrichardson.substack.com/p/july-7-2023
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-07-08, 12:04

Trapper Gus wrote:
When Moms for Liberty convened in Philadelphia last week, five candidates for the Republican presidential nomination, including Trump, showed up. Former South Carolina governor Nikki Haley told them: “When they mentioned that this was a terrorist organization, I said, ‘Well then, count me as a mom for liberty because that’s what I am.”

But here’s the crisis for the Republican Party: Leaders who wanted tax cuts and cuts to social programs relied on courting voters with cultural issues, suggesting that their coalition was protecting the United States from radicalism.

But the Republican embrace of Moms for Liberty illustrates dramatically and to a wide audience how radical the party itself has become, threatening to turn away all but its extremist base. A strong majority of Americans oppose book banning: about two thirds of the general population and even 51% of Republicans oppose it, recognizing that it echoes the rise of authoritarians.

but, as our republican/libertarian friends here tell us, they're not really honoring Hitler.

[tw] https://twitter.com/NoLieWithBTC/status/1677706419905101824?t=eH6ifPqfts19T-uZqBGZrQ&s=19 [/tw]
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-07-08, 17:14

Anyone watch Schmigadoon on Apple TV

Premise is about a couple who gets lost on a couples hike, gets lost and finds themselves in Schmigadoon. A back in time village where almost everything gets turned into broadway song.

Schmigadoon's moral police is Mothers against The Future.

The real life Moms for Liberty want to drag us back to a past where books are banned, Christian religion can be a component of public schools and they support elimination of anything they deem close to Critical Race Theory.

They invited Ryan Walters, Oklahoma State Superintendent of Schools to speak this week in Philadelphia. This is the Ryan Walters who backtracked from his answer that the Tulsa Massacre shouldn't be tired to race in a town Hal in Norman that went viral. Not surprisingly, after his answer went public he backtracked.

Sort of like having a member of a IN MfL member quoting Hitler, then backtracking.

https://tulsaworld.com/news/local/education/ryan-walters-denies-saying-tulsa-race-massacre-was-not-about-race/article_72a3e2cc-1cf6-11ee-b1b0-5ba8ffc83ba6.html
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and This Is The Way like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-07-09, 06:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

but, as our republican/libertarian friends here tell us, they're not really honoring Hitler.

[tw]1677706419905101824[/tw]
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-07-09, 07:57

Moms for Liberty - their name is such a lie - is the latest "astroturf" billionaire created group to try to keep the surfs fighting with each other.

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/moms-for-liberty-republican-politics-rcna92395
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2023-07-12, 13:15

It's hard to believe this is a thing but here we are

[tw]1678712991347351552?t=rWCZdd58Doi7PZkHZVk2wQ&s=19[/tw]
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-07-12, 14:14

aualum06 wrote:It's hard to believe this is a thing but here we are

[tw]1678712991347351552?t=rWCZdd58Doi7PZkHZVk2wQ&s=19[/tw]

Americans & Jews?

All the Jewish people I know come from families that have been "Americans" for a long time.

What a bunch of assholes these MFL'ers are.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

This Is The Way likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2023-07-12, 19:10

Cameron wrote:Quoting Hitler is basically always a stupid thing to do, and I have very little interest in defending anything to do with Moms for Liberty, but as I understand it, the point they thought they were trying to make was that Hitler wanted to control children to control the future, so I think they were kind of obliquely trying to compare wokeness and the education in general to Hitler.

But carry on with the kneejerk "omg they quoted Hitler because they love Hitler" takes.

I'm still right and this "controversy" is still stupid. Use your fucking brains, people.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-07-12, 19:17

Listen to what MfL keep repeating.  

It’s text book demagoguery filled with exaggerated claims with few or no examples that can be proven.  
NEVER ANY SPECIFICS and why it’s WIDE SPREAD.

I believe their goal is to create a voucher system that will fund religious schools across the nation.

PS
Are believers in Islam, Hindu, Baha’i and other faiths included in MfL’s K-12 education utopia?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and This Is The Way like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2023-07-12, 19:35

Cameron wrote:
Cameron wrote:Quoting Hitler is basically always a stupid thing to do, and I have very little interest in defending anything to do with Moms for Liberty, but as I understand it, the point they thought they were trying to make was that Hitler wanted to control children to control the future, so I think they were kind of obliquely trying to compare wokeness and the education in general to Hitler.

But carry on with the kneejerk "omg they quoted Hitler because they love Hitler" takes.

I'm still right and this "controversy" is still stupid. Use your fucking brains, people.

Except they actually want to control children
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

GRR Spartan, Trapper Gus and This Is The Way like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-07-12, 23:14

Cameron wrote:

For fucks sake.  I don’t care if they say “Michigan State is the greatest university on earth and all graduates are good looking righteous people”. They couldn’t be bigger cunts.  All of them. They don’t get the benefit of anyone trying to explain what they mean by whatever nosey ignorant Karen filled bullshit they’re spewing on stage. I don’t give a rats ass. These fuckers are pure evil. So put any size pearl on their necks. They’re still loud mouth dumb as rocks infiltrating school boards they have nothing to do with hate filled cunts.

Fuck every last one of them to hell.  

Thanks.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, duffy munn, sεяεηιτλ, kingstonlake, aualum06 and This Is The Way like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2023-07-13, 07:09

aualum06 wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Of course they do. It was never my contention that they didn't.

DWags wrote:
Cameron wrote:

For fucks sake.  I don’t care if they say “Michigan State is the greatest university on earth and all graduates are good looking righteous people”. They couldn’t be bigger cunts.  All of them. They don’t get the benefit of anyone trying to explain what they mean by whatever nosey ignorant Karen filled bullshit they’re spewing on stage. I don’t  give a rats ass. These fuckers are pure evil. So put any size pearl on their necks. They’re still loud mouth dumb as rocks infiltrating school boards they have nothing to do with hate filled cunts.

Thanks.

I agree, fuck those cunts.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-07-13, 07:13

DWags wrote:
Cameron wrote:

For fucks sake.  I don’t care if they say “Michigan State is the greatest university on earth and all graduates are good looking righteous people”. They couldn’t be bigger cunts.  All of them. They don’t get the benefit of anyone trying to explain what they mean by whatever nosey ignorant Karen filled bullshit they’re spewing on stage. I don’t give a rats ass. These fuckers are pure evil. So put any size pearl on their necks. They’re still loud mouth dumb as rocks infiltrating school boards they have nothing to do with hate filled cunts.

Thanks.
but.. they're not really praising Hitler.. that's just what limp-wristed liberals are telling you.

Oh, and they use Hitler quotes on their brochures and in their speeches. "Moms For Liberty" - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-07-13, 08:31

Let’s be honest. The hardest part of working within the public education system has always been bored mothers/wives with nothing better to do than make educators jobs more difficult. Getting involved in the day to day bullshit and being helicopter moms.  They’ve just stepped it up multiple notches. They crave the attention they’re not getting at home.

What’s with all the group poses? That stupid ass teen bullshit. They want to be seen and heard. And the best way is to make up a bullshit issue that isn’t a problem. Bottom line they’re bored and insecure.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Robert J Sakimano, duffy munn, DWags, GRR Spartan and aualum06 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-07-13, 09:32

IMO the main point is this is a group that was started by the conservative billionaires using some of their pocket change to build a voting block of suburban white women to counter the Republicans huge abortion problem.

This is the Tea Party part 2.

It fits in with the "No Lables Party" as a multipronged effort to peal voters away from the Democratics.

Is it any wonder that their message is the same as the billionaires fair haired boy, DeSantis? I think not.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2023-07-13, 10:06

Cameron wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

Of course they do. It was never my contention that they didn't.

DWags wrote:

For fucks sake.  I don’t care if they say “Michigan State is the greatest university on earth and all graduates are good looking righteous people”. They couldn’t be bigger cunts.  All of them. They don’t get the benefit of anyone trying to explain what they mean by whatever nosey ignorant Karen filled bullshit they’re spewing on stage. I don’t  give a rats ass. These fuckers are pure evil. So put any size pearl on their necks. They’re still loud mouth dumb as rocks infiltrating school boards they have nothing to do with hate filled cunts.

Thanks.

I agree, fuck those cunts.
yes, fuck all the fucking fucker cunts.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2023-07-13, 10:09

[quote="Trapper Gus"]IMO the main point is this is a group that was started by the conservative billionaires using some of their pocket change to build a voting block of suburban white women to counter the Republicans huge abortion problem.

It fits in with the "No Lables Party" as a multipronged effort to peal voters away from the Democratics.

Is it any wonder that their message is the same as the billionaires fair haired boy, DeSantis? I think not.[/cents.

Seems plausible. Republicans sure are insidious. Do they as a group do anything above board? Anything actually good for this country? I think not
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-07-13, 10:44

clicked on the article above. The opening paragraph:

One of the most depressing aspects of contemporary public discourse is not only how disingenuous so many arguments can be but also how mind-numbingly dumb they are as well. A classic example of that concerned the question of whether the parental-rights organization called Moms for Liberty is a hate group that extols the memory of Adolf Hitler.

they literally quoted Hitler on their brochures..

"Oh, I'm sorry that I thought you were a Nazi sympathizer.. I just saw your organization's brochures quoting Adolf Hitler. My bad".

"Moms For Liberty" - Page 2 502811600 "Moms For Liberty" - Page 2 502811600 "Moms For Liberty" - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-07-13, 10:50

but, yeah, Kingston's comments about them being a bunch of bored housewives whose husband probably make a lot of money and have a lot late night meetings (wink wink), is pretty accurate. They're bored, insecure.. like all republicans/libertarians, easily manipulated via a desperate desire to belong to something.

hence the Hitler propaganda, the White Nationalist movement and language.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-07-13, 12:03

sεяεηιτλ wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:IMO the main point is this is a group that was started by the conservative billionaires using some of their pocket change to build a voting block of suburban white women to counter the Republicans huge abortion problem.

Is it any wonder that their message is the same as the billionaires fair haired boy, DeSantis?  I think not.

Seems plausible.  Republicans sure are insidious.   Do they as a group do anything above board?  Anything actually good for this country? I think not

Moms for Liberty was co-founded in Florida on January 1, 2021, by former school board members Tina Descovich and Tiffany Justice, and by then-current school board member Bridget Ziegler, the wife of Florida Republican Party Chairman Christian Ziegler. By late 2021, Ziegler had left the organization. Republican activist and campaign consultant Marie Rogerson is the third-leading member of Moms for Liberty. Descovich receives a stipend as Moms for Liberty's executive director.

Crediting Moms for Liberty with bringing new voters to the Republican Party, Christian Ziegler told The Washington Post in October 2021 that he had "been trying for a dozen years to get 20- and 30-year-old females involved with the Republican Party, and it was a heavy lift to get that demographic. But now Moms for Liberty has done it for me."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moms_for_Liberty
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by This Is The Way 2023-07-14, 00:59

Motown Spartan wrote:Anyone ever notice the same group calling the LGBTQ community “groomers” don’t have a problem dressing their own kids up in MAGA gear? These mothers are the real groomers.
False advertising, “Cunts for Discrimination” is much more apt.
This Is The Way
This Is The Way
Spartiate

Trapper Gus and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-07-14, 17:24

[tw]1679566886076403714[/tw]

Are Republicans so dumb that they really think that the latest outrage about drag shows is gaining votes for them?

Earth to Republicans.  The only people outraged were voting for Trump already.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-07-14, 17:32

Trapper Gus wrote:[tw]1679566886076403714[/tw]

Are Republicans so dumb that they really think that the latest outrage about drag shows is gaining votes for them?

Earth to Republicans.  The only people outraged were voting for Trump already.

And the only reason they're outraged is because Trump, Fox News and a half dozen parrots told them to be.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-07-24, 08:04

https://apnews.com/article/2024-republicans-president-mama-bears-moms-desantis-a96ae3d1ed167f823360e7645ca4b519

Several gubernatorial candidates who also leaned heavily on parents’ rights fell short in other states, including in Michigan, Wisconsin and Kansas.

Red, Wine and Blue is among the groups that have pushed back, using programs such as “Troublemaker Trainings” to educate interested women about how to defeat groups like Moms for Liberty.

Paris, of Red, Wine and Blue, criticized the “parental rights” movement for focusing school district resources on issues such as transgender athletes, which may account for a handful of kids in a state, at the expense of broader issues such as helping millions of kids with reading after pandemic setbacks.

“It’s a political strategy to appeal to the base, and they don’t care who gets harmed in the process,” Paris said.

MSM supporting the latest "shiny object" offered up by the Republicans.

Last edited by Trapper Gus on 2023-07-24, 08:51; edited 1 time in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-07-24, 08:25

Trapper Gus wrote:https://apnews.com/article/2024-republicans-president-mama-bears-moms-desantis-a96ae3d1ed167f823360e7645ca4b519

Several gubernatorial candidates who also leaned heavily on parents’ rights fell short in other states, including in Michigan, Wisconsin and Kansas.

Red, Wine and Blue is among the groups that have pushed back, using programs such as “Troublemaker Trainings” to educate interested women about how to defeat groups like Moms for Liberty.

Paris, of Red, Wine and Blue, criticized the “parental rights” movement for focusing school district resources on issues such as transgender athletes, which may account for a handful of kids in a state, at the expense of broader issues such as helping millions of kids with reading after pandemic setbacks.

“It’s a political strategy to appeal to the base, and they don’t care who gets harmed in the process,” Paris said.

MSM supporting the latest "shine object" offered up by the Republicans.
it's what the mainstream media does..

"they're not really Nazis and Hitler sympathizers. . c'mon.. if they were Nazis and Hitler sympathizers, they'd have the mustache. They're just concerned parents who want their country back. Nevermind that they quote Hitler on their brochures. They just want what's best for their kids"...

then, what's worse, people actually believe that. Rolling Eyes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-07-24, 15:04

I suspect former elementary teacher and the late L. Brooks Patterson’s daughter knew she’ll have support from MfL before announcing her candidacy for Oakland County Executive.

Other than watching her father and probably volunteering  during campaigns when her dad was running for County Prosecutor and County Executive, what experience as a fourth grade teacher makes her a viable candidate except for her last name?

When her late father ran for County executive he had over a decade of experience running the prosecutor’s office.  

L Brooks Patterson daughter announces she’s running for Oakland County Exec.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-07-24, 21:29

"Moms For Liberty" patriot (who are NOT Hitler sympathizers, despite them quoting Hitler in their brochures), allegedly spits on someone as she was blocked from confronting a {gasp} Rabbi.

And, if you're keeping score at home, Hitler wasn't a fan of Rabbis, either.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-07-24, 22:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:"Moms For Liberty" patriot (who are NOT Hitler sympathizers, despite them quoting Hitler in their brochures), allegedly spits on someone as she was blocked from confronting a {gasp} Rabbi.

Justice, Morals, and Ethics 2138935327834
Bored Karens from Suburban McMansions 0
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-08-04, 14:48

"Moms For Liberty" (who are NOT Hitler sympathizers.. they just quote Hitler in their literature and promote Hitler in their speeches) were booted off of some online community because of hate speech.

Tennessee Chapter Of Moms For Liberty Booted From Online Community Platform Nextdoor For Being A “Hate Group”

Imagine being such a non-Nazi and arbiter of liberty that the local Karens in Tennessee boot you from their website. "Moms For Liberty" - Page 2 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-09-07, 10:54

the 'pro-life' christian governor of Florida apppoints a Nazi sympathizer, pro-Hitler "Moms For Liberty" patriot to state ethics commission.

DeSantis appoints Moms for Liberty founder to state ethics commission

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-09-07, 12:17

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:"Moms For Liberty" patriot (who are NOT Hitler sympathizers, despite them quoting Hitler in their brochures), allegedly spits on someone as she was blocked from confronting a {gasp} Rabbi.

Justice, Morals, and Ethics 2138935327834
Bored Karens from Suburban McMansions 0

That is their target audience, they are led by and paid for by the the Republicians. They started in Florida first as an effort to pry those abortion loving suburban house wives away from the Democratic Party.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-09-07, 12:35

"Moms For Liberty" - Page 2 230711_Moms_for_Liberty_t600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

InTenSity, AvgMSUJoe, GRR Spartan and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-10-26, 14:55

Chair of Moms of Liberty - an organization who, despite promoting Hitler in their literature and featuring him in their speeches, does not, under any circumstances support Hitler Rolling Eyes  - goes on anti-semitic rant.

Moms for Liberty chair who pushed for removal of an Anne Frank book went on network that attacks “seditious Jews”

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-11-08, 16:11

Looks like "Moms For Liberty" - who want nothing to do with Nazis, despite using Nazi language in their pamphlets and quoting Hitler in their speeches - didn't have a very good time on election day. "Moms For Liberty" - Page 2 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-11-08, 18:37

Jesus. This lady and man are insane. Wow. Check out the video.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/moms-for-liberty-demands-police-investigation-school-book_n_654b9735e4b0069a0437cc06/amp
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next