Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sam Hartman ND quarterback gets rib removed in surgery. He’s saving it to make a necklace.

5 posters

Go down

Sam Hartman ND quarterback gets rib removed in surgery. He’s saving it to make a necklace.  Empty Sam Hartman ND quarterback gets rib removed in surgery. He’s saving it to make a necklace.

Post by DWags 2023-07-14, 11:50

His mom is helping him take the flash off of it.

https://theathletic.com/4689903/2023/07/13/sam-hartman-rib-jewelry-paul-finebaum/?amp=1
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Sam Hartman ND quarterback gets rib removed in surgery. He’s saving it to make a necklace.  Empty Re: Sam Hartman ND quarterback gets rib removed in surgery. He’s saving it to make a necklace.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-07-14, 12:02

that's fucked up.

wasn't there a story about Marilyn Manson having a ribs removed 'cause it'd help him suck his own schlong?

I feel like I heard that somewhere. scratch
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Sam Hartman ND quarterback gets rib removed in surgery. He’s saving it to make a necklace.  Empty Re: Sam Hartman ND quarterback gets rib removed in surgery. He’s saving it to make a necklace.

Post by Turtleneck 2023-07-14, 12:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:that's fucked up.

wasn't there a story about Marylin Manson having a ribs removed 'cause it'd help him suck his own schlong?

I feel like I heard that somewhere. scratch

That was a real rumor long ago. I thought the same thing. Sam Hartman ND quarterback gets rib removed in surgery. He’s saving it to make a necklace.  502811600

I don't think it was true though, probably put out there by Manson to help his schtick.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-07-14, 13:42

A necklace is better than a nose ring.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-07-14, 22:44

Creepy AF. Mom could’ve made soup or at least a broth.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Travis of the Cosmos and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down