Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And now, for a new and completely different MSU lawsuit...

+7
DWags
Motown Spartan
duffy munn
tGreenWay
NigelUno
Trapper Gus
The Pantry
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

And now, for a new and completely different MSU lawsuit... Empty And now, for a new and completely different MSU lawsuit...

Post by The Pantry 2023-08-03, 16:09

MSU strength coach sues university, AD Alan Haller over racial, gender discrimination
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Rick Saunders likes this post

Back to top Go down

And now, for a new and completely different MSU lawsuit... Empty Re: And now, for a new and completely different MSU lawsuit...

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-08-03, 16:31

He is going to be fighting against his performance evaluations...
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

And now, for a new and completely different MSU lawsuit... Empty Re: And now, for a new and completely different MSU lawsuit...

Post by NigelUno 2023-08-03, 16:42

And now, for a new and completely different MSU lawsuit... 294152859
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-08-03, 17:33

I wonder if he’s related to the Leamington, Ont. Vorkapiches, who are Huuuuuuuge Spartan fans.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2023-08-03, 18:23

The Pantry wrote:MSU strength coach sues university, AD Alan Haller over racial, gender discrimination

I've heard some whispers that this type of thing is happening in the athletic dept. Sounds like Vorkapich is saying it out loud.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-08-03, 18:49

He is also going to have issues because he may not be in a protected class. Arguing with nearly equal qualifications that he should have been chosen? How does that work?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-08-03, 18:54

Love when middle aged white guys cry about discrimination.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-08-03, 19:01

The only positive I see about Michigan State constantly stepping on our own dick. is that at least we have a very long dick
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-08-03, 19:54

DWags wrote:The only positive I see about Michigan State constantly stepping on our own dick. is that at least we have a very long dick

Yeah, but it’s flatter than a daredevil falling from a skyscraper.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

DWags, gomersbro and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-08-03, 20:12

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:The only positive I see about Michigan State constantly stepping on our own dick. is that at least we have a very long dick

Yeah, but it’s flatter than a daredevil falling from a skyscraper.

And now, for a new and completely different MSU lawsuit... 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-08-03, 21:11

duffy munn wrote:
The Pantry wrote:MSU strength coach sues university, AD Alan Haller over racial, gender discrimination

I've heard some whispers that this type of thing is happening in the athletic dept. Sounds like Vorkapich is saying it out loud.

Henderson named in the suit...

https://msuspartans.com/staff-directory/ashton-henderson/742

(Deputy AD) Henderson returns to East Lansing from the Detroit Pistons, where he served as the Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion since February 2021. He was the first individual to hold the position and transformed the way DEI practices were implemented throughout the organization. In 2021, Henderson was named DEI Champion by the Sports Inclusion Conference.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-08-03, 22:26

The shine is coming off the Haller apple.

Head scratching move that’s makes me wonder what’s going on with MSU strength & conditioning coaching staff.

Lorenzo Guess moves to basketball and now Vorkapich being not so subtly pushed. Not a good look attempting to “encourage” a past 50 employee to leave.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-08-03, 22:46

GRR Spartan wrote:The shine is coming off the Haller apple.

Head scratching move that’s makes me wonder what’s going on with MSU strength & conditioning coaching staff.

Lorenzo Guess moves to basketball and now Vorkapich being not so subtly pushed.  Not a good look attempting to “encourage” a past 50 employee to leave.
You know, if he was demoted for a reason (and he probably was) he’s not going to mention that in his lawsuit and thus not in the article. He probably doesn’t believe it even if he was point blank told why it’s happening.

But it seems kind of likely that he wasn’t blindly demoted not once but twice because they wanted a black person instead as he alleges. That’s just not how the HR department of an institution the size of msu works. Seems more likely that he sucked shit at his job but thought he was great.

Or he was demoted for no reason at all. We don’t know.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay, Trapper Gus and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2023-08-03, 23:34

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Lorenzo Guess moves to basketball and now Vorkapich being not so subtly pushed.  Not a good look attempting to “encourage” a past 50 employee to leave.
You know, if he was demoted for a reason (and he probably was) he’s not going to mention that in his lawsuit and thus not in the article. He probably doesn’t believe it even if he was point blank told why it’s happening.

But it seems kind of likely that he wasn’t blindly demoted not once but twice because they wanted a black person instead as he alleges. That’s just not how the HR department of an institution the size of msu works. Seems more likely that he sucked shit at his job but thought he was great.

One would think an institution like MSU has very clear guidelines regarding the documentation requirements for demotion/dismissal. Specifically to avoid lawsuits. OTOH, it's the athletic department. Often they get to skate the rules. And now, for a new and completely different MSU lawsuit... 2599972566
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

DWags, Trapper Gus and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-08-04, 02:31

Yep. It’s only a head scratching move because we on the outside don’t know the facts, let alone the truth. Coaches usually want their own people in key positions, and this guy has been around for quite awhile so he gets pushed aside, yet the U doesn’t want to get rid of him so close to his retirement so they give him a different gig to bide his time. Or it might be something entirely different, because I don’t actually know.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-08-04, 07:21

Where I worked a demotion was given instead of a firing with cause for performance. It was a way of maintaining a person's company career, usually for loyalty to the origination demonstrated.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-08-04, 07:37

Heat Miser wrote:

One would think an institution like MSU has very clear guidelines regarding the documentation requirements for demotion/dismissal. Specifically to avoid lawsuits. OTOH, it's the athletic department. Often they get to skate the rules. And now, for a new and completely different MSU lawsuit... 2599972566

It's a business. At times, it doesn't appear to be very well run.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-08-04, 08:12

NigelUno wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Here's my point. Nassar: In the effing news again because MSU board still won't turn over emails. This: Whomever is wrong, FFS, here we are again.

I don't begrudge anyone bringing lawsuits who feel harmed. I get it, what is your recourse? But is it just me or does it seem like MSU is always in the muck with this stuff? It's like death by 1000 paper cuts. I also think maybe because we are a great University that the diversity of opinions lead to this type of stuff because it is the right way to bring closure to it. But damn, it sure does get tiring.

Not making a judgement on any of this, just hope it's justly resolved.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-08-04, 08:31

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Here's my point. Nassar: In the effing news again because MSU board still won't turn over emails. This: Whomever is wrong, FFS, here we are again.

I don't begrudge anyone bringing lawsuits who feel harmed. I get it, what is your recourse? But is it just me or does it seem like MSU is always in the muck with this stuff? It's like death by 1000 paper cuts. I also think maybe because we are a great University that the diversity of opinions lead to this type of stuff because it is the right way to bring closure to it. But damn, it sure does get tiring.

We couldn't even hire a football coach without (someone) screwing up the process. Or so it seemed.

Demoting someone rarely works out (especially if pay is cut...no idea if that happened in this situation).

And the women's basketball thing was poorly handled. Announcing Suzy "resigned" when she was literally at Mayo. Geezuz.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-08-04, 08:49

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

It's a business.  At times, it doesn't appear to be very well run.

Here's my point.   Nassar:  In the effing news again because MSU board still won't turn over emails.   This:  Whomever is wrong, FFS, here we are again.

I don't begrudge anyone bringing lawsuits who feel harmed.   I get it, what is your recourse?  But is it just me or does it seem like MSU is always in the muck with this stuff?  It's like death by 1000 paper cuts.  I also think maybe because we are a great University that the diversity of opinions lead to this type of stuff because it is the right way to bring closure to it.  But damn, it sure does get tiring.  

Pure conjecture here but if this article were about a strength and conditioning coach for the Washington state hockey team you’d have skipped right by clicking on it and not given it a second thought. It might feel that way because you care and pay attention to it when it’s us
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-08-04, 09:17

DWags wrote:

Here's my point.   Nassar:  In the effing news again because MSU board still won't turn over emails.   This:  Whomever is wrong, FFS, here we are again.

I don't begrudge anyone bringing lawsuits who feel harmed.   I get it, what is your recourse?  But is it just me or does it seem like MSU is always in the muck with this stuff?  It's like death by 1000 paper cuts.  I also think maybe because we are a great University that the diversity of opinions lead to this type of stuff because it is the right way to bring closure to it.  But damn, it sure does get tiring.  

Pure conjecture here but if this article were about a strength and conditioning coach for the Washington state hockey team you’d have skipped right by clicking on it and not given it a second thought. It might feel that way because you care and pay attention to it when it’s us

And now, for a new and completely different MSU lawsuit... 4113017228
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-08-04, 09:56

DWags wrote:

Good point. I’m on this board with you guys because I love our university. Maybe this stuff happens all over the place I’m probably a little too sensitive with it. But it does bother me.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-08-04, 10:28

DWags wrote:

Good point. I’m on this board with you guys because I love our university. Maybe this stuff happens all over the place I’m probably a little too sensitive with it. But it does bother me.

I don't recall Washington State having a Nassar type problem that just won't go away. I could have missed it though.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-08-04, 10:47

MSU Athletics/AD Haller had opportunities to let Vorkapich know about his future on multiple occasions prior to the law suit.

Vorkapich should have been invited to any and all meetings as he had in the past and his annual evaluations should have been honestly written if his job wasn’t being done to expectations.

Haller (and the new Associate AD) had no control over evaluations written prior to Haller being AD but the meeting freeze out is ham handed. Haller decided to lead with Sparty’s chin and deep pockets asking for a law suit rather than a settlement accompanied by an NDA.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-08-04, 11:16

GRR Spartan wrote:MSU Athletics/AD Haller had opportunities to let Vorkapich know about his future on multiple occasions prior to the law suit.

Vorkapich should have been invited to any and all meetings as he had in the past and his annual evaluations should have been honestly written if his job wasn’t being done to expectations.

Haller (and the new Associate AD) had no control over evaluations written prior to Haller being AD but the meeting freeze out is ham handed. Haller decided to lead with Sparty’s chin and deep pockets asking for a law suit rather than a settlement accompanied by an NDA.

And you know all this how?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-08-04, 11:46

GRR Spartan wrote:MSU Athletics/AD Haller had opportunities to let Vorkapich know about his future on multiple occasions prior to the law suit.

Seems like we've had a lot of turnover. Some could be due to new coaches in football, hockey, women's basketball, women's volleyball, etc.

Can be difficult to move people around when coaches want their own people.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-08-04, 11:54

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

Good point.  I’m on this board with you guys because I love our university. Maybe this stuff happens all over the place  I’m probably a little too sensitive with it. But it does bother me.

I don't recall Washington State having a Nassar type problem that just won't go away.  I could have missed it though.
We’re not talking about Nassar. We’re talking about some guy very possibly making up grievances in his head and suing his employer. It happens a lot. Since I randomly selected WSU, here’s a few times they’ve been sued recently that we paid absolutely no attention to whatsoever, conferring the knowledge upon you that random ass lawsuits happen a lot (first one was athletics, and dismissed, because it was nonsense. Which could very well happen here too. We do not know.)

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/federal-judge-dismisses-inslee-chun-from-former-wsu-football-coach-nick-rolovichs-lawsuit/?amp=1

https://www.koin.com/news/washington/ex-wsu-football-player-drops-lawsuit-against-ex-coach/amp/

https://www.atg.wa.gov/news/news-releases/ag-ferguson-judge-dismisses-seattle-pacific-university-s-lawsuit-stop-attorney

https://kpug1170.com/news/007700-wsu-student-sues-school-for-failing-to-protect-her-from-hostile-campus-environment/

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20230426/nra-sues-washington-state-over-unconstitutional-gun-ban

Anyway, alls I’m saying is that a university getting sued is not really indicative of stepping on their own dicks in and of itself. Universities get sued. They have lawyers to handle these things for a reason.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron, tGreenWay and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-08-04, 11:58

Assuming you actually do know all of this as fact, can you show me in the law where an employer is required to inform an employee about their future status? And where meetings regarding employees are required to allow the employee to attend? Or where employers are required to allow employee input regarding decisions that impact that employee?

I was party to a lawsuit regarding age discrimination. We were sued by a 62 year old white male for age discrimination when we hired a 59 year old white female. It was laughable.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-08-04, 12:17

Greenway, we know that because it was documented by Vorkapich’s attorney.  He has copies of the evaluations and upon discovery will have a schedule of meetings Vorkapich was invited and attended then no longer invited.

MSU athletic department has a multi-million dollar budget and this is where AD Haller needs a “fixer” who can settle or advise Haller on how to avoid this kind of mess.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-08-04, 12:31

GRR Spartan wrote:Greenway, we know that because it was documented by Vorkapich’s attorney.  He has copies of the evaluations and upon discovery will have a schedule of meetings Vorkapich was invited and attended then no longer invited.

MSU athletic department has a multi-million dollar budget and this is where AD Haller needs a “fixer” who can settle or advise Haller on how to avoid this kind of mess.

I don’t believe the athletic department needs to hire someone to make sure no employees feelings get hurt. People need to realize that sometimes their feelings are going to get hurt.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-08-04, 12:39

NigelUno wrote:

I don't recall Washington State having a Nassar type problem that just won't go away.  I could have missed it though.
We’re not talking about Nassar. We’re talking about some guy very possibly making up grievances in his head and suing his employer. It happens a lot. Since I randomly selected WSU, here’s a few times they’ve been sued recently that we paid absolutely no attention to whatsoever, conferring the knowledge upon you that random ass lawsuits happen a lot (first one was athletics, and dismissed, because it was nonsense. Which could very well happen here too. We do not know.)

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/federal-judge-dismisses-inslee-chun-from-former-wsu-football-coach-nick-rolovichs-lawsuit/?amp=1

https://www.koin.com/news/washington/ex-wsu-football-player-drops-lawsuit-against-ex-coach/amp/

https://www.atg.wa.gov/news/news-releases/ag-ferguson-judge-dismisses-seattle-pacific-university-s-lawsuit-stop-attorney

https://kpug1170.com/news/007700-wsu-student-sues-school-for-failing-to-protect-her-from-hostile-campus-environment/

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20230426/nra-sues-washington-state-over-unconstitutional-gun-ban

Anyway, alls I’m saying is that a university getting sued is not really indicative of stepping on their own dicks in and of itself. Universities get sued. They have lawyers to handle these things for a reason.

I guess you missed the Nassar reference. If you want to make a case that MSU (in general or just the athletic department) is well run, knock yourself out.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-08-04, 12:43

NigelUno wrote:

I guess you missed the Nassar reference.  If you want to make a case that MSU (in general or just the athletic department) is well run, knock yourself out.  
I’m not saying that at all. But a guy suing doesn’t actually mean that anything was done wrong. We don’t know that. People sue and their cases get dismissed or they drop them themselves all the time. 

Hell, the guy could be trying to leverage that reputation into a quick buck. We don’t know anything at all about this case, so I just think it’s a bit of silly nonsense to pretend like we do.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-08-04, 12:50

With that, I am aware that I have stepped into the Nigel Vortex where we just keep saying the same thing over and over, so I’m going to graciously exit the ride now.

And now, for a new and completely different MSU lawsuit... Giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b0zllgxgps5lemywc68xgbbia3juu36e771ety0fq&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-08-04, 12:56

Motown, there are a helluva number of Power Five athletic departments that get ahead of stuff like this and it never sees the light of day.  

It’s not about some hurt felling crap.  It’s about handling issues internally and with effective PR and stop stories like this one making MSU Athletics can’t find its ass with both hand and written directions.  

Like it or not in 2023, ageism is now a consideration when terminating a person’s employment and this lawsuit shows MSU’s Athletic Department didn’t show much or any finesse with Mr. Vorkapich.

The same kind of advisor would have gotten MSU a better look with Suzy Merchant’s departure.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 2023-08-04, 13:17; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-08-04, 13:02

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:With that, I am aware that I have stepped into the Nigel Vortex where we just keep saying the same thing over and over, so I’m going to graciously exit the ride now.

And now, for a new and completely different MSU lawsuit... Giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b0zllgxgps5lemywc68xgbbia3juu36e771ety0fq&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy

Bummer. I was hoping for more Seattle Pacific University links.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-08-04, 13:04

GRR Spartan wrote:Motown, there are a helluva number of Power Five athletic departments that get ahead of stuff like this and it never sees the light of day.

It’s not about some hurt felling crap. It’s about handling issues with effective PR and stop stories like this one making MSU Athletics can’t find its ass with both hand and written directions.

Like it or not in 2023, ageism is now a consideration when terminating a person’s employment and this lawsuit shows MSU’s Athletic Department didn’t show much or any finesse with Mr. Vorkapich.

The same kind of advisor would have gotten MSU a better look with Suzy Merchant’s departure.

They didn’t terminate him. They should now for sure. And his claims about not being included in meetings have nothing to do with his age discrimination claim.
And as far as having an athletic department that prevents these issues from seeing the light of day, fuck that. We need more transparency or you get more Larry Nassar situations.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-08-04, 13:40

Respectfully disagree regarding type transparency.

There are a lot of things that can be addressed in-house without lawsuits and major donors are very happy to see those getting their donations not seeing stuff like this getting headlines.

I’m of the opinion Vorkapich like Lorenzo Guess are holdovers from the Mannie era. Big changes for football and hockey’s on its 3rd coach in a dozen years.

New regime might not mesh with Mannie’s holdovers but still not happy with the headlines this generated.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-08-04, 14:02

So you want an HR department? Pretty sure we have an HR department.

This stuff happens. It always has and always will. I prefer to know about it and make my own decisions regarding them rather that the alternative or the denial campaigns frequently seen out of Ann Arbor.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-08-04, 14:57

GRR Spartan wrote:Greenway, we know that because it was documented by Vorkapich’s attorney.  He has copies of the evaluations and upon discovery will have a schedule of meetings Vorkapich was invited and attended then no longer invited.

And of course the lawyer repping Vorkapich excluded anything negative about his client. The only thing we know right now is what is alleged in the lawsuit. Alleged. We know he was demoted and because of that, with a new associate AD calling the shots, he was excluded from meetings he once attended. Maybe the new Assoc. AD screwed up, or maybe Vork got his feelings hurt and he felt threatened by younger people of a different skin tone. We don’t know because we’ve only heard the opening round of a civil lawsuit. But let’s remember, he didn’t get fired, he got demoted, apparently a couple of times. With his new gig comes different responsibilities which may not include being a part of meetings he had once attended. He may be right and have a valid employment grievance, or he may just be a disgruntled employee who has been passed in usefulness and doesn’t have the ability to admit he’s on the downside of his career. I don’t know the answer yet, and neither does anyone else.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-08-04, 15:07

Motown Spartan wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Motown, there are a helluva number of Power Five athletic departments that get ahead of stuff like this and it never sees the light of day.

It’s not about some hurt felling crap. It’s about handling issues with effective PR and stop stories like this one making MSU Athletics can’t find its ass with both hand and written directions.

They didn’t terminate him. They should now for sure. And his claims about not being included in meetings have nothing to do with his age discrimination claim.
[ ]And as far as having an athletic department that prevents these issues from seeing the light of day, fuck that. We need more transparency or you get more Larry Nassar situations.[/b]

Exactly my thought. I can’t remember how many times I read Joe Falls marvel in a column about how umaa AD Don Canham never fired anyone. Maybe if he had, the world would’ve learned sooner about Dr. Anderson. Maybe. I don’t know the lead-up there or to what happened at PSU or OSU, but I wouldn’t be surprised if a few people tried to quietly handle problems out of concern of smaller problems going public. But then those small problems become enormous issues where the number of people hurt skyrockets and the embarrassment is endless. I know these are gross exaggerations of what could or did happen compared to one man’s employment lawsuit, but sunshine is always the best disinfectant. Put it out there and let’s see what the problem is and who is responsible.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next