Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greatest football helmet collection in the history of the world. It’s not possible to top this.

5 posters

Go down

Greatest football helmet collection in the history of the world. It’s not possible to top this.  Empty Greatest football helmet collection in the history of the world. It’s not possible to top this.

Post by DWags Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:32 pm

Dude is 70 and single and I know why. But his house is a playground for idiots like me.

https://nypost.com/2023/08/22/vegas-home-full-of-football-helmets-on-display-asks-1-15m/amp/
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Greatest football helmet collection in the history of the world. It’s not possible to top this.  Empty Re: Greatest football helmet collection in the history of the world. It’s not possible to top this.

Post by tGreenWay Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:39 pm

Too much dusting involved. Pass.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Greatest football helmet collection in the history of the world. It’s not possible to top this.  Empty Re: Greatest football helmet collection in the history of the world. It’s not possible to top this.

Post by Jake from State Farm Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:09 am

He does have a Spartan helmet with the block S
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartytruth Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:11 am

Are they just randomly placed?
Spartytruth
Spartytruth
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:13 am

Spartytruth wrote:Are they just randomly placed?

Looks like it, Spartan Helmet is next to a Louisville helmet. I imagine he just put the helmets up as he acquired them.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:19 am

Yeah, they need to get this guy on game day. I have a ton of questions. Average helmet off a shelf is over $600. Those are not only official, but some are collectors items. Let’s round down price per helmet to 300 bucks. Some are just meh.

2,000 helmets at 300 bucks. I’m guessing that collection is approaching 3/4 of a million dollars.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:05 am

DWags wrote:

Yeah, they need to get this guy on game day. I have a ton of questions. Average helmet off a shelf is over $600. Those are not only official, but some are collectors items. Let’s round down price per helmet to 300 bucks. Some are just meh.

2,000 helmets at 300 bucks. I’m guessing that collection is approaching 3/4 of a million dollars.

I’ll give you $6 thousand for it all. Best I can do.
-Rick from Pawn Stars
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:33 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

-Rick from Pawn Stars

He can't pay retail he has to make his money too Wink
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:10 pm

aualum06 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

-Rick from Pawn Stars

He can't pay retail he has to make his money too Wink

Poor guy, barely making a living.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

aualum06 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down