Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Crazy (Mostly) Conservative Federal Court Rulings

4 posters

Go down

tOfficial Crazy (Mostly) Conservative Federal Court Rulings Empty tOfficial Crazy (Mostly) Conservative Federal Court Rulings

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-08-30, 08:58

There have been a bunch, and it look like this will continue as long as the (unqualified) Conservative Judges are in place on the Federal Courts...

[tw]1696499075040850142[/tw]
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Crazy (Mostly) Conservative Federal Court Rulings Empty Re: tOfficial Crazy (Mostly) Conservative Federal Court Rulings

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2023-08-30, 23:50

Trapper Gus wrote:There have been a bunch, and it look like this will continue as long as the (unqualified) Conservative Judges are in place on the Federal Courts...

[tw]1696499075040850142[/tw]

reminds me of the abortion pill ruling.

These people are out there literally to cause chaos, nothing more. They will pimp and justify any response that is aligned with one of their republican allies.

Truthfully, i think calling any of today's republicans or those that support them, like these judges, a conservative is a misnomer. They no longer follow a conservative ideology. Republicans follow their own rules, whatever they want, not necessarily aligned with conservative ideology. Therefore it is morphed into something else, a new republican ideology that really doesn't make a whole lot of sense except for the fact that it's just whatever they want at the time.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Crazy (Mostly) Conservative Federal Court Rulings Empty Re: tOfficial Crazy (Mostly) Conservative Federal Court Rulings

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-08-31, 09:54

I think you are correct and I'm not sure whether to use "Republicans" or "Conservatives" and see no other choices.

"Right Wing Libertarians" is sort of where they started back in the 1950's but Libertarian meant something quite different before then, so that usage just creates problems. Since the few wealth doners who own the Republicans claim to be Conservatives, well...
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2023-08-31, 12:05

neotrumplicans
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-08-31, 12:11

I have an idea..

let's stop allowing the mainstream media and Russia to take advantage of our stupid, gullible, and racist electorate.. thereby, eliminating these very people from electing christian libertarian/republicans.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-08-31, 16:12

Rick Saunders wrote:neotrumplicans

Mr Saunders I really wish this were true, but these ideas and the people pushing them have been around since at least the 1950's, if not the 1850's.

John Birch'ers perhaps?

I'm sticking with Conservatives, as a significant part of these people would say this is correct, and that other Conservatives are not really conservative.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2023-08-31, 21:22

Trapper Gus wrote:
Rick Saunders wrote:neotrumplicans

Mr Saunders I really wish this were true, but these ideas and the people pushing them have been around since at least the 1950's, if not the 1850's.

John Birch'ers perhaps?

I'm sticking with Conservatives, as a significant part of these people would say this is correct, and that other Conservatives are not really conservative.

That's part of it, the conservative ideology is just something they pretend they are to help cobble together different groups to make the whole.  Part of what they are is conservatives and people that fancy themselves that.  On the whole their actions clearly show us though that the party is not.  They lie about what they are and then just do whatever they want, which ends up being first and foremost, whqtever gets their flrich friends richer and secondary, whatever the mobby hive mi.d points at as the flavor of the week.  They arent conservatives. They are republicans, its just the name of what they are.  No historical attachments as it has been redefined.  Basically just rich people that have cobbled together different scared and victimized groups of white people.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2023-09-01, 11:17

retroplicans
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down