Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dumb ass Packer fans at Jack's American Pub in Milwaukee. hahahahahaha

4 posters

Go down

Dumb ass Packer fans at Jack's American Pub in Milwaukee.  hahahahahaha Empty Dumb ass Packer fans at Jack's American Pub in Milwaukee. hahahahahaha

Post by DWags 2023-09-12, 12:14

They had a promotion: Open up a bar tab 15 minutes before any NY Jets game that Rodgers starts, if the Jets lose, the bar pays your tab at the end of the night.

People did last night. When Rodgers got hurt, these brilliant patrons started yanking up their bar tabs. First half heavy drinking, halftime, buying expensive shots, just enjoying the night out.

I guess there is a t.v. station that got some of the reactions of patrons as the punt was being returned in OT. Dumb ass Packer fans at Jack's American Pub in Milwaukee.  hahahahahaha 1966794946 Dumb ass Packer fans at Jack's American Pub in Milwaukee.  hahahahahaha 1966794946 Dumb ass Packer fans at Jack's American Pub in Milwaukee.  hahahahahaha 1966794946

Im sorry I don't have it here, but I heard it on 97.1 the fan. They didn't sound happy. Karma is a bitch. Buying drinks because a guy you're bitter about got hurt. Pay up idiots.

The bar's promotion says it has to be "Every game Rodges starts". So... one and done, the bar wins big time. I'm guessing many patrons were buying top shelf stuff ater it was 13-3.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Dumb ass Packer fans at Jack's American Pub in Milwaukee.  hahahahahaha Empty Re: Dumb ass Packer fans at Jack's American Pub in Milwaukee. hahahahahaha

Post by DWags 2023-09-12, 12:17

hahahahahahahahahhhahahahahh you dumb asses that cheered an injury
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dumb ass Packer fans at Jack's American Pub in Milwaukee.  hahahahahaha Empty Re: Dumb ass Packer fans at Jack's American Pub in Milwaukee. hahahahahaha

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-09-12, 15:40

I tried to post that in the Rodgers thread but I think I f'd it up.

pretty freakin' epic, though. Dumb ass Packer fans at Jack's American Pub in Milwaukee.  hahahahahaha 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2023-09-12, 16:37

Dagwoods used to do a promo where your tab was half off if the Lions won. They would back the bar to watch some pretty shitty Detroit teams.

They started it in 2008 and the Lions went 0-16
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2023-09-12, 17:45

Holey Shit - Milwaukee is like going Up North or maybe like the UP, CBS is on fucking channel 58

https://www.cbs58.com/news/im-thinking-with-my-wallet-as-bar-offers-free-beer-fans-root-against-rodgers
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down