Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to play golf in/near Las Vegas?

+6
AvgMSUJoe
GRR Spartan
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
Other Teams Pursuing That
10 posters

Go down

Where to play golf in/near Las Vegas? Empty Where to play golf in/near Las Vegas?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2023-11-06, 01:16

Anyone here have some insight/places they'd suggest? Thanks!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Where to play golf in/near Las Vegas? Empty Re: Where to play golf in/near Las Vegas?

Post by kingstonlake 2023-11-06, 08:22

Cmon. We all know you’ll be anchored in the sports book! lol! Where to play golf in/near Las Vegas? 969504605
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Where to play golf in/near Las Vegas? Empty Re: Where to play golf in/near Las Vegas?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-11-06, 08:25

Nowhere. 

Golf in a place where there is ample water and rain to sustain it, love it. Golf in a desert where they will run out of water then come calling me as if I should give them my water when they’re the ones that chose to play golf in a desert? No thank you.

Also I have no idea sorry.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-11-06, 08:32

Up North is magical.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-11-06, 09:29

There’s a TPC course that some business friends have played and said it was as good as expected.

I’ve played Las Vegas National a few times.  When it was run by Hilton and after new ownership.  It’s about 15 minutes from Caesars Palace. Nice course.  Surprised it’s still there with real estate at such a premium.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-11-06, 09:45

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Nowhere. 

Golf in a place where there is ample water and rain to sustain it, love it. Golf in a desert where they will run out of water then come calling me as if I should give them my water when they’re the ones that chose to play golf in a desert? No thank you.

Water is not a problem as long as they have green fairways and bellagio's fountains and venetian's rivers.

I played Top Golf once in Vegas. The cheese sticks were as expected.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

I.B. Fine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2023-11-06, 16:52

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

Water is not a problem as long as they have green fairways and bellagio's fountains and venetian's rivers.

Does the air conditioning reach the tee box?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-11-06, 17:23

OTPT hates Michigan, the Great Lakes, and Mother Earth.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

The Pantry and duffy munn like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2023-11-06, 17:52

Never played golf there.  

Courses near Las Vegas, NV
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2023-11-06, 17:57

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Anyone here have some insight/places they'd suggest? Thanks!

Not a big golfer. I did play Las Vegas CC once a long time ago. I remember it was hot as fuck.

Was just there last week and the tram rolls by Wynn golf course. Looked really nice, green and very well manicured. Close to the strip so easy to get to. I'm mean you're in a desert, any elevation or water is going to manufactured.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2023-11-06, 18:18

Las Vegas is a weird place. Daughter's Godparents moved there in the mid 90s. Drove there from San Diego a few times to visit. Really strange coming down from elevation into the valley. There's a green haze that hangs over LV.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2023-11-06, 18:33

The Pantry wrote:Las Vegas is a weird place.  Daughter's Godparents moved there in the mid 90s.  Drove there from San Diego a few times to visit.  Really strange coming down from elevation into the valley.  There's a green haze that hangs over LV.

It is definitely a sight coming down from the mountains where there is nothing but rock for miles and seeing Vegas peaking through the valley. It is both awe inspiring and depressing at the same time. Pic doesn't do it justice. There was a definite yellow smog haze over the valley.

Where to play golf in/near Las Vegas? 2023-111
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos, The Pantry and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-11-06, 19:14

I.B. Fine wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

It actually rained the day I went... lol. I remember having to go to the bar way too much for supposedly having a waiter.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

I.B. Fine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2023-11-06, 22:10

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

It actually rained the day I went... lol. I remember having to go to the bar way too much for supposedly having a waiter.
That's no way to play golf!
😂
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down