Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Tonight Steven Scores Pregame, Game, and Postgame Thread

+4
DWags
InTenSity
steveschneider
NigelUno
8 posters

Go down

tOfficial Tonight Steven Scores Pregame, Game, and Postgame Thread Empty tOfficial Tonight Steven Scores Pregame, Game, and Postgame Thread

Post by NigelUno 2023-11-28, 17:09

It's all encompassing.

Basketball
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Tonight Steven Scores Pregame, Game, and Postgame Thread Empty Re: tOfficial Tonight Steven Scores Pregame, Game, and Postgame Thread

Post by steveschneider 2023-11-28, 17:14

If Steven doesn’t Steve will. Let’s go!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Tonight Steven Scores Pregame, Game, and Postgame Thread Empty Re: tOfficial Tonight Steven Scores Pregame, Game, and Postgame Thread

Post by InTenSity 2023-11-28, 18:22

Who are we playing and when?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-11-28, 18:31

InTenSity wrote:Who are we playing and when?

Georgia Southern.  6:30
BTN

Hoggard not starting.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2023-11-28, 18:33

I'm going to miss the first half.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-11-28, 18:44

Here comes Hoggard
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-11-28, 18:45

Mady into the upper deck!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-11-28, 19:35

Smith came out just before half.  Very boring focused sprach.  Absolutely perfect.  Tired of bullshit rah rah.  Film room, study, work. Bore me to 9 wins.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-11-28, 19:51

DWags wrote:Smith came out just before half.  Very boring focused sprach.  Absolutely perfect.  Tired of bullshit rah rah.  Film room, study, work. Bore me to 9 wins.

I'll take 9 wins.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-11-28, 19:57

This team isn't benefitting from this game.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-11-28, 19:59

AvgMSUJoe wrote:This team isn't benefitting from this game.

Holloman might be.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-11-28, 20:00

NigelUno wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:This team isn't benefitting from this game.

Holloman might be.
& Maybe Sissoko.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-11-28, 20:08

We ever get the whole story with Fife?

Is there a reason he's not coaching anywhere?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-11-28, 20:10

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Holloman might be.
& Maybe Sissoko.

Maybe Hoggard if he gets the message.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-11-28, 20:10

Is it bad that I really don't give a shit if Steven scores.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-11-28, 20:14

The tall white kid for Georgia Southern is from my hometown.

Kinda cool.. I should run down after the game and rap with him about what it was like for him to grow up in the Historical Birthplace of Bobby Sak.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-11-28, 20:15

Probably knows the tales of your football greatness.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-11-28, 20:20

PUT IN STEVEN.. {clap, clap, clap-clap-clap}
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-11-28, 20:31

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Probably knows the tales of your football greatness.
the kid that blocked Izzo's shot was the kid from the great mountain town of Waynesville, NC.

tOfficial Tonight Steven Scores Pregame, Game, and Postgame Thread 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5kmzctu5r1b1z3490scmuhbuqavr8udtf23fy3dvq&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-11-28, 20:35

Gotta call glass.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-11-28, 20:54

NigelUno wrote:Gotta call glass.
had he banked in that 3, it would've been equal parts glory and hilarity.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-11-29, 07:34

https://www.mlive.com/spartans/2023/11/early-defense-leads-michigan-state-to-easy-win-over-georgia-southern.html
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-11-29, 11:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Gotta call glass.
had he banked in that 3, it would've been equal parts glory and hilarity.

It almost went in. tOfficial Tonight Steven Scores Pregame, Game, and Postgame Thread 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2023-11-29, 11:28

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Is it bad that I really don't give a shit if Steven scores.

no
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-11-29, 11:34

Honestly, if he can get out of this season without scoring, his legend will be greater than if he does score. Decades from now he’ll be more remembered for not doing something in my opinion. The bills 0-4, Florida State wide right, Charles Barkley makes a commercial about never winning a title. While Izzo’s story wouldn’t be national, with MSU fans it would always be a chuckle over a beer. “Man, that kid never scored”.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-11-29, 11:35

Next 2 games are Wisconsin and Nebraska. Need to start strong in conference play.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-11-29, 11:37

DWags wrote:

Honestly, if he can get out of this season without scoring, his legend will be greater than if he does score. Decades from now he’ll be more remembered for not doing something in my opinion. The bills 0-4, Florida State wide right, Charles Barkley makes a commercial about never winning a title. While Izzo’s story wouldn’t be national, with MSU fans it would always be a chuckle over a beer. “Man, that kid never scored”.

Nope.

We play a 5 OT game. Nearly the whole team fouls out and Steven comes in to drain some FTs for the win!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and gomersbro like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-11-29, 12:01

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

Nope.

We play a 5 OT game. Nearly the whole team fouls out and Steven comes in to drain some FTs for the win!

Ftr had that bank shot gone in last night I’d have been pissed. 141.5 was the point. I went under. And yes I went under twice when I got there and saw warm ups. I didn’t think they’d hit 40 and I knew Izzo wasn’t going to score 100

tOfficial Tonight Steven Scores Pregame, Game, and Postgame Thread Img_7114

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-11-29, 12:10

dude, you can think whatever you want..

you don't have to care if Steven Izzo scores, that Deion was/wasn't a 'home run hire', or that Urban "In My Spare Time I Fondle Girls in Bars" Meyer would've been the next coming of Knute Rocke.

we're all friends here, brah. Care or don't care away.. tOfficial Tonight Steven Scores Pregame, Game, and Postgame Thread 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down