Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superpower: Sean Penn does a documentary on showtime

5 posters

Go down

Superpower:  Sean Penn does a documentary on showtime Empty Superpower: Sean Penn does a documentary on showtime

Post by DWags 2024-02-24, 13:47

It’s really well done if anybody has not watched it or has watched it.

Great line from the documentary

Penn, “ while Zelensky had coalesced a new centrism in Ukraine, the United States had fallen into a populist lap dance of extremes both left and right. We’d all been feeling the unimaginative toxicity of divisiveness at home. So to see Ukraine, a young and vibrant democracy down range of Russian tyranny was absolutely chilling.”

I know who Sean Penn is speaking to when he says that. Besides the orange man. All of the knuckle draggers in the United States, who have the nerve to call themselves patriots who are on freedoms side. The speaker of the house and the Republican nominee for president are both Russian assets and if you don’t see that you couldn’t be a bigger idiot.

Anyway, it’s a pretty cool documentary

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Superpower:  Sean Penn does a documentary on showtime Empty Re: Superpower: Sean Penn does a documentary on showtime

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-02-24, 14:10

I think there is a reactionary left to the now almost nonexistent moderate right which might also be in his sights.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Superpower:  Sean Penn does a documentary on showtime Empty Re: Superpower: Sean Penn does a documentary on showtime

Post by TravelinMan 2024-02-24, 16:12

Thank god Sean Penn has weighed in. We can all sleep soundly now.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-02-24, 17:03

TravelinMan wrote:Thank god Sean Penn has weighed in.  We can all sleep soundly now.

I would watch the documentary before saying such dumb ass things. Dude was in the Ukraine when Russia invaded.  They needed to scramble to borders to get out.  They were under lockdown and siege.

He could’ve just ignored it lived off his money, and fame.  He was in the thick of it, doing interviews, behind the lines,  I won’t hold my breath, waiting for you to actually watch it.  

But, I actually expect this kind of response from the MAGA’s.  I’m not disappointed.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2024-02-24, 17:33

DWags wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:Thank god Sean Penn has weighed in.  We can all sleep soundly now.

I would watch the documentary before saying such dumb ass things. Dude was in the Ukraine when Russia invaded.  They needed to scramble to borders to get out.  They were under lockdown and siege.

He could’ve just ignored it lived off his money, and fame.  He was in the thick of it, doing interviews, behind the lines,  I won’t hold my breath, waiting for you to actually watch it.  

But, I actually expect this kind of response from the MAGA’s.  I’m not disappointed.

All while they worship at the alter of a washed up singer who shit his pants to get out of Vietnam or some fake redneck shooting bud lite cans.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Floyd Robertson and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2024-02-24, 17:54

DWags wrote:

Did he get shot at like Hillary did in Bosnia?
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-02-24, 17:57

TravelinMan wrote:
DWags wrote:

Think about  not even having enough courage to post on a goofy board with just one name.   Superpower:  Sean Penn does a documentary on showtime 502811600  

MAGA’s.

Think about not even having enough courage to post on a goofy message board under one name.

Superpower:  Sean Penn does a documentary on showtime 502811600

MAGA’s

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-02-24, 19:47

Sean Penn is a level of patriot the republicans/libertarians only dream of being.

Why do you think they attack him with such impulse?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-02-24, 19:49

TravelinMan wrote:
DWags wrote:

I know it won't matter to you... because Jesus.

But you do realize that your christian hero is a convicted rapist, right?

So, please.. tell us more about how much you despise women.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down